Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

A Very NL Christmas

kimi

I miss Hawken

#3days to Christmas

Awwwn but i am always here oh, judging, laughing at and replyiing to every comment in my head..

Btw, i sent "Can I take a picture of you, so I can show santa exactly what I want for Christmas" as a text messge to this girl that i've been eyeing at my office and she replied with "huh?" I laughed out enh. I am sure she heard me but she would never guess. Later her friend tried to dial the number and i was just there like "see this wan. Sim wey i don remove from phone".

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kimi

• lala1990

• Hawken

• dequeen

Lol. Now I know why you have been missed! So is it like a special purpose sim or something? Cus you might eventually use it and she'd catch you.

Yeah... there's something about her that just resonates a good positive vibe. Makes me want to kiss her for long hours! Hahahahaha

Choii!! See Kimi wants to get me into trouble. The next time i dont reply my madam on time now, she'll be like "you chatting with that Kimi girl abi? Thats why my pings have been pending abi? Issokay, go back, go back to where you are coming from".

Nah its not special. I just never use it (remember when MTN was selling sim 2 fifty naira?? LOOOOOL how low the might have fallen. Anyways, during that period, i got a ton) but now that you mentioned special purpose...

• Moderators

Hahahahahahaha! Yaaay! Welcome back hommie! I missed you gan.

Hahahahaha! @ the text! Sharp geh! I'm sure glad or Christmas pick-up lines are helping some *wink wink*

• Moderators

Nah its not special. I just never use it (remember when MTN was selling sim 2 fifty naira?? LOOOOOL how low the might have fallen. Anyways, during that period, i got a ton) but now that you mentioned special purpose...

Hahahahaha! @ 2 for N50! For real! Na wa o! A ton!! Hahahahaha *smh!*

Hmmm... @ madam. I didn't not notice that one ;) :)

Hahahahahahaha! Yaaay! Welcome back hommie! I missed you gan.

Hahahahaha! @ the text! Sharp geh! I'm sure glad or Christmas pick-up lines are helping some *wink wink*

Sad though, she didnt get my humor. I was hoping she'd reply with something witty but alas. Well, i will try again tomorrow. I refuse to give up.

Hahahahaha! @ 2 for N50! For real! Na wa o! A ton!! Hahahahaha *smh!*

Hmmm... @ madam. I didn't not notice that one ;)/> :)/>

PleAse notice it oh. My madam nor dey play oh.

• Moderators

Hahahahahahahaha! Tell her these are the last days o! Sharing is paramount! 7:1 is the ratio isn't it :D

LOLOLOL @ try again! Keep at it k... may the force be with you :D

• Moderators

Hawken! Hawken! Why sendeth text to another geh when madam dey.

Issokay! I'd be here sha as your loyal pal to console her :rolleyes:

• Moderators

Hahahahaha! Lipstick you mean. It is mac the make-up store o. Naaah... she's just a thought in my head. Haaa! Lala, encouraging bad bad tinz.

Funny thing, the girlfriend thinks I should!LOL. I 'haaa(d)' on her behalf! Hahahaha! The good book warns to flee from every 'appearance' o! I'm not gonna wait to confirm if it is what I think it is! :D

Let's see how the new year pans out! Hahahahaha :D

Ps

Gf is friend shopping for me. Thinks I could use more lez friends in my life *major LOL* mo wa alright!

• Moderators

More Christmas Jokes

I never believed in Santa Claus because I knew no white dude would come into my neighbourhood after dark.

Q. What's the difference between snowmen and snowladies ? 

A. Snowballs. 

Q. Why did the Grinch go to the liquor store? 

A. He was looking for the holiday spirit. ‎

For the boss: 

All I want for Christmas is youuuuuuuu........to get hit by a reindeer 

A boy writes to Santa asking for a brother and receives a reply back from Santa: "send me your mother!"‎

Is anyone else waiting until December 22nd to Christmas shop? Just in case the Mayans were right?

I try to be unusually kind and compassionate to those around me during the Holidays, because I never know who will end up being my Secret Santa. 

#2days and 3sleeps to Christmas! Yay!!

Source

Hawken! Hawken! Why sendeth text to another geh when madam dey.

Issokay! I'd be here sha as your loyal pal to console her :rolleyes:/>

This is a very good question...

Hahahahaha! Lipstick you mean. It is mac the make-up store o. Naaah... she's just a thought in my head. Haaa! Lala, encouraging bad bad tinz.

Funny thing, the girlfriend thinks I should!LOL. I 'haaa(d)' on her behalf! Hahahaha! The good book warns to flee from every 'appearance' o! I'm not gonna wait to confirm if it is what I think it is! :D/>

Let's see how the new year pans out! Hahahahaha :D/>

Ps

Gf is friend shopping for me. Thinks I could use more lez friends in my life *major LOL* mo wa alright!

Awwwn gf is so nice. She doesnt know that friends use to knack friends abi? She wants to throw you to the wolves? Issokay. I want to be your friend ohh o/

• Moderators

Christmas Joke

On Christmas morning, a police on horseback had stopped for a while. A kid was beside him and the police said "Did Santa give you that bicycle." The kid said yes. Then the police man said "Next time tell Santa to put a taillight on it." He gave the kid a ticket fined $20. Before the police left, the kid asked "Did Santa give you the horse?" The police, joking, said yes. Then the kid said "Next time, tell Santa to put the d**ck underneath the horse, not on top." 

It's now #2days to Christmas!

Source

• Moderators

Another Christmas Joke:

There were *** guys who died on Christmas Eve & went to heaven. St. Peter at the gate said: "since you all died on Christmas Eve you all got to show me something that represents Christmas". First guy puts his hand in his pocket & pulls out a lighter, lights it & said "Candle" St. Peter said there are candles for Christmas go in. Second guy pulls out a set of keys & shakes them saying "bells". St. Peter said there are bell for Christmas go in. Third guy's pockets were turned inside out "Well" St. Peter said The guy puts his hand in his coat pocket & pulls out a pair of woman's panties. St. Peter said now what do they have to do with Christmas? The guy said "Oh theses are Carols." :D

Sshhh... it's #3more sleeps to Christmas...

Source

• Moderators

Hahahahaha! As in! The 'Caro' songs are endless!LOL. Nice one!

...but I was told women loved surprises *confused face* :D

• Moderators

Our #1day to Christmas joke!

A mafioso's son sits at his desk writing a Christmas list to Jesus. He first writes, ‘Dear baby Jesus, I have been a good boy the whole year, so I want a new…' He looks at it, then crumples it up into a ball and throws it away. He gets out a new piece of paper and writes again, ‘Dear baby Jesus, I have been a good boy for most of the year, so I want a new…' He again looks at it with disgust and throws it away. He then gets an idea. He goes into his mother's room, takes a statue of the Virgin Mary, puts it in the closet, and locks the door. He takes another piece of paper and writes, ‘Dear baby Jesus. If you ever want to see your mother again…'

Source