Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

A Very NL Christmas

kimi

• Moderators

Hey Ladies,

I'm absolutely clueless about what should be here. It's a continuation of the Christmas countdown nonetheless.

I figured I'd start with favourite posts, signatures, comments, anything! Do feel free to freestyle and share your favourite NL moments here!

PS

Remember to hashtag the #days left to Christmas

xx

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kimi

• lala1990

• Hawken

• dequeen

#9days to Christmas!

" Before sex, you help each other get naked. After sex, you only dress yourself. Moral of the story; in life, no one helps you once you get f***ked.".... Moresco.

This was the first signature I fell inlove with when I joined Nl over a year ago and it still is one of my favourites.

"I carry your heart with me (I carry it in my heart) I am never without it (anywhere I go you go, my dear; and whatever is done by only me is your doing, my darling)" E.E. Cummings -Kimi

Best quote.

#9 days to Christmas *rme* (I don't like countdowns)

Confession #2

It's yesterday I realised Dequeen and Dreamgal are not the same person. I don't know why I had assumed it was one person.

Then Sleeky and Fairy, the difference is like day and night but I just ran them up as the same person in my mind. It's like: "She's the writer with 36C boobs" lol

#9 days to Christmas

Confession #2

It's yesterday I realised Dequeen and Dreamgal are not the same person. I don't know why I had assumed it was one person.

Then Sleeky and Fairy, the difference is like day and night but I just ran them up as the same person in my mind. It's like: "She's the writer with 36C boobs" lol

#9 days to Christmas

Hahahahaha!! OMG!!! @Lala, how on earth could you have mixed us up! Looolll. Real funny confessions.

• Moderators

This one cracked me up big time! The comments did!LOL. Such sarcasm!

"Hello ladies, am Cynthia. Am bored in school and I need someone to accommodate me in Lagos. I wanna have some fun +after the fun, I ain't leaving empty handed" -Cyndy http://naijalez.com/index.php?/topic/1420-meet-up/

#9days to Christmas!

• Moderators

Mehn! I could laugh all day just reading comments on NL. Another one that's made it to our #8days to Christmas

"I don't know see how being with nice guy helped your cousin leave "vampire + animal + werewolf", but its cool" -Moresko http://naijalez.com/index.php?/topic/735-if-shell-cheat-to-get-you-shell-cheat-to-leave-you/

• Moderators

Hahahahaha! Fairy o! Sex bunny

"sex is a very important criteria o. personally, I love sex but more than once, I've been made to adjust because my partner doesn't like sex... its the story they always tell though and I wonder why a person wouldn't like good sex frequently. I love long sex-for-hours sex. sex keeps the relationship blooming. when two people are dating and there's no sex, it's almost as though there isn't unity. we all know sex is more than the word implys... when you have sex with someone you love, there's passion, understanding and loads of emotions in play. there's this unty it brings. even after sex, the both parties share a certain joy and understanding. there's laughter and it's almost like your relationship has been brushed up.

getting it everyday has its own disadvantages though but getting it frequently... not often but often (u dig?) is just fine..." - Fairy http://naijalez.com/index.php?/topic/2384-sex/

#8days to Christmas!

Lol...

Very funny posts. I think my funniest is still the girl that got told told by her girlfriend that she is pregnant for them. Can't even remember the link but I had a good laugh when I saw it.

Lol...

Very funny posts. I think my funniest is still the girl that got told told by her girlfriend that she is pregnant for them. Can't even remember the link but I had a good laugh when I saw it.

LMAO i remember it, i died when i saw that one .

• Moderators

#7days to Christmas!

"...pls @ savvy confirm this from ur doctor, by inserting your fingers in a woman vagina, u wiill see sperm

don't tell me u expect every woman to have a wide open clitoris dat swallowed up all released sperm..." -Hadassah the great! http://naijalez.com/index.php?/topic/2309-why-i-find-it-hard-to-suck-ladies/

• Moderators

My worry though is inserting fingers in women's vagina at the clinic may not be such a wise move. Whatever happened to plain ol' just asking the doc! :D

• Moderators

#6days to Christmas! 

Cat woman's got nothing on us! We've got our very own super heroines!

Introducing... *drum roll please*

*Pussydrailer‎

*Pussyeater‎

*Pussylick‎

*Pussydoll‎

*Pussycunt‎

*Pussylicker‎

*Pussylove‎

*Pussypie

*Pussyslut‎

Don't even think it! Pliss, no room for any other permutation and combination exercises involving the word p**sy! 

I remember that sperm argument. I was in a perpetual "what the hell" moment. Like the argument was so useless ehn. Its now it is even funny.

#7 to Christmas

And Kimi I think we can do a 'PussyGoddess'

Just one more to even things out.