Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

NL Star Guest Live: Bliss

kimi

• Moderators

*relocating interview location to the beach front. Studio is very hot and our fans are blowing hot air*

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kimi

• Gracia

• Hawken

• Princesa

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators

Apologies in advance to all our viewers. Considering the impromptu nature of the relocation, our sponsors have sent their apologies. They promise home delivery instead. Home delivery comes with sampling of 5hot delivery agents.

You must sample them all. They are very energetic and flexible I must say. Fine fine babylettes.

This only happens on? *children responding in a boisterous chorus*

"NL Star Guest Live!"

• Moderators

We await today's celebrity guest. She seems to be running a little late. Perhaps she's having some paparazzi trouble.

*Kimi to the rescue*

LOL i dunno why my co host is always in such a generous mood whenever we are about to start. I fear that one day she dash somebody this studio because, good vibes.

• Moderators

Shes not having any paparazzi trouble. She never even baff. Lets bet 50 naira.

Hahahahahaha. Na wa. Perhaps it's the whole Nigerian time thing? :unsure:

Its like you dont like this work that you're doing, because i can sell you to fulani herdsmen for that statement :angry:/>

Hahahahahaha. Na wa. Perhaps it's the whole Nigerian time thing? unsure.gif

No, its the femme thing. Its now shes applying foundation.

• Moderators

Yay! We just sighted our Star Guest. It was a struggle. She was as usual very generous with answering all of the questions of the press women. More power to your elbow Bliss

• Moderators

Girl! You be looking like candy!

Welcome to the show Bliss. *whoop whoop* We are delighted to have you on the show this sunny and very hot Sunday afternoon!

I am Kimi by name, I shall be co-hosting naked alongside ma homie! I'd allow her introduce herself.

Hello, my name is Hawken and you are welcome to the show. Btw, When you say shes looking like candy Kimi, do you mean those hausa ones that they wrap with white paper and has a straw for holding or you mean them really nice ones that have chewing gum in them? Just wondering...

Psssst..Kimi help, i can't find one leg of my shoe oo

Cinderella, dont worry, Princess charming will find it and bring it at the end of the show. Or never...

• Moderators

Hello, my name is Hawken and you are welcome to the show. Btw, When you say shes looking like candy Kimi, do you mean those hausa ones that they wrap with white paper and has a straw for holding or you mean them really nice ones that have chewing gum in them? Just wondering...

Hahahahaha. Those really nice imported ones Hawken. Not Baba dudu!

• Moderators

Without wasting anymore precious time of our viewers and Star Guest, Let's get this cracking!

So Bliss, can we meet you?

Cinderella, dont worry, Princess charming will find it and bring it at the end of the show. Or never...

Ohh my Gucci shoes..I'm already having a panic attack. Kim K got me those on my birthday last spring. Security lock down this building, nobody goes in , nobody goes out util i find my shoe.

Thanks Hawken, good to be here. Nice boobs by the way, are they real or did you have Dr. Phil take care of it?

Dr Phil? Who is that? I was born this way dry.gif

• Moderators

Hahahahahaha. Oops. We are in the beach sugar. No gates, we couldnt quite afford security. We have ' Tallest' here, one of our long time agbero pals

He'd sort you out not to worry, let's get this show on the road.

Hi NL, I'm Pearl Bliss, but you can call me Bliss. I'm a blogger, web designer and software developer. I live in Calabar and I'm also from Calabar, so you can go ahead and call me a Calabar girl: you know that means I'm good in bed right?