Top Posters In This Topic

• kimi

• Gracia

• Hawken

• Princesa

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators

Hahahahahahahaha. Took the words right outta my fingers Hawken. Tempting tempting tempting I must say! Nice to have you on the show. So, to our first set of questions.

*I'm so endowed by D'banj playing in the background*

The paparazzi have been on your trail for over 6months now. News around town echoes that you are so well endowed. I see what I see, would you like to give our viewers a peek too? After all, seeing is believing!

Secondly, do you think Clitoris has a Clitoris? I have always been confused about that.

You are apparently also Igbo somehow because you just sold all your market with one answer. Applaudiseeeeeeeeee :D/>/>

hahaha, Girl you think so? well what can i say.

Ok, i think i'm going to go get pregnant, have the child, train it till it goes off to college then come back and see if Pretty Bliss has answered us :D/>

Hahahahahahahaha. Took the words right outta my fingers Hawken. Tempting tempting tempting I must say! Nice to have you on the show. So, to our first set of questions.

*I'm so endowed by D'banj playing in the background*

The paparazzi have been on your trail for over 6months now. News around town echoes that you are so well endowed. I see what I see, would you like to give our viewers a peek too? After all, seeing is believing!

Secondly, do you think Clitoris has a Clitoris? I have always been confused about that.

Well i'm an African lady to begin with and also a celebrity, so it shouldn't come as a surprise that i got all these beautiful babies on me.

The heights natural, i think it's the only thing i didnt have Dr. Phil take care of. But i've done it all, boob job, nose job, blow job( whatever that is). I also got this ass off ebay because twerking with a bag of bones has always been such a punishment, so i wont really take much credit for my ass. But do you think i pulled it off?. And then this dress by Louis Vuitton and Armani matching designer bags just helped to compliment my overall look.

#Scratching my armpit, clitoris has a clitoris? em, em, that still doesn't make sense to me

Ok, i think i'm going to go get pregnant, have the child, train it till it goes off to college then come back and see if Pretty Bliss has answered us :D/>/>/>

Oh forgive me dear, was just on the phone with Nicky Minaj. You know how she gets

Lol, twerking with a bag of bones cant be called twerking. It is something but i dont know what it is.

Anyhow seeing as we started off with clitoris and to me clitoris = love biggrin.gif/>, what is the silliest thing you've ever done for love aka clitoris and if you could solve one world problem right now, what would it be?

And yeah, i know how Nicki gets. It why i left her for Meek. Cant stand her chatty ass.

One silly thing i did for love was to spend several sleepless nights trying to do her assignment. Since i was out to impress, i put in so much time and effort to make it look good and even better than mine, But in the end it wasnt worth it, she didn't even go through it.

One world problem i would solve if i could would be to feed those hungry kids on the street. Hey, are these chicken wings for free...#packing them into my hand bag. The homeless kids need this and here's how i start my charity

Sucks. i never did my own assignments so doing another persons own never occurred to me.

LOL @packing our chicken wings. They are studios props my dear biggrin.gif/> enjoy

• Moderators

Hahahaha. Even celebrities rush our home made chicken wings! *drags chicken wings with her* ---commercial break----

What has love got to do with it right? Everything!!

*laughs*

You didn't think we'd let you off the hook on this one did you? Still on the subject of love, Bliss! We would love to know; who is that lucky someone in your life? Don't tell me it's complicated. Single and searching?

Which brings me to our next question, what do you look out for in a potential partner?

• Moderators

Give it up to Bliss y'all! She's a very honest celebrity. Show some love peeps!

*vigorous clapping from the audience*

• Moderators

I dey go piss I dey come.

*scurries out of the camera's view, digs hole at the side of the beach*

We will forge on with the questions while Kimi is busy polluting our water habitat.

So, considering the issues facing the gay and lesbian community in NIgeria, if you could UNGAY would you?

Also, would you rather sleep with a goat and nobody knows you did OR not sleep with a goat but everybody thinks you did?

I dey go piss I dey come.

*scurries out of the camera's view, digs hole at the side of the beach*

#zooms camera n takes several snapshot... #uploading dem on youtube

• Moderators

Hahahahaha. Princessa, Welcome! Got any friends for our celeb? Has to be a celeb too by the way! Birds of a feather must always flock together