Top Posters In This Topic

• kimi

• Gracia

• Hawken

• Princesa

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators

Wow just got to us from Bliss' managers. She has another place to be. We'd hasten up so that we don't send in the way of her progress :D

We at NL Star Guest Live are partners not stumbling blocks. We rep ourselves for that. Awoo!

• Moderators

What's your favourite part of a woman's body? What does a woman have to do to get your attention Bliss?

By the way...

One mature Lesbian called into the show, she says her bum bum isn't getting much love. Her privates aren't as sensitive to touch as they used to be. What advice do you have for her. She's one of your biggest fans and has asked that you give her a timely solution.

Security, help me check that Princessa girl, it looks like she doesn't have ticket.

Show him m boobs n he let me in plizzz dts ticket enugh... #adjust m sef on d sand

SECURITY!!!! What is that girl still doing here?? I say she no get ticket!!!

oh? She show you breast? Badt guyyy! Okay leave am.

due to some unforeseen circumstanes, I'm unable to proceed on this show. my dog Juanita just gave birth to two puppies andneeds me by her side. #ok bye..running through the backdoor.

• Moderators

Hahahahahahaha!

Thanks Bliss. You were such a blissful guest. Remain blissfully remarkable.

*aside*

Na really my dog just gave birth. And to twins for that matter. Nor be onlay. All these celebrities that will come here and be asking somebody for the fuel money they used to come before they answer more questions. Pfft...

I have told Kimi to be inviting the women shes sleeping with because I'm sure they'll be more agreeable and easier to manage but she wont hear.

due to some unforeseen circumstanes, I'm unable to proceed on this show. my dog Juanita just gave birth to two puppies andneeds me by her side. #ok bye..running through the backdoor.

I smell foul play here... I saw a lady wit 4boobs winking at bliss truout dis show n immediately d lady left her dog suddenly gav birth... such coincidence

• Moderators

Hmmmm... Wonders shall never cease.

Thanks for that wonderful observation. Nunu milk is on their way to your house. You shall be filled.

SECURITY!!!! What is that girl still doing here?? I say she no get ticket!!!

oh? She show you breast? Badt guyyy! Okay leave am.

He 4 nt leave me b4? Nt let me scatter nxt week's show o... Infact... Leme kip m plans to msef

*aside*

Na really my dog just gave birth. And to twins for that matter. Nor be onlay. All these celebrities that will come here and be asking somebody for the fuel money they used to come before they answer more questions. Pfft...

I have told Kimi to be inviting the women shes sleeping with because I'm sure they'll be more agreeable and easier to manage but she wont hear.

She Kant do dt o, cos fyt we be d order of the day, morova d ladies r too much except u start ving 2 guests per show u won't finish wit ladies dt kimi has slept with

My informant is reliable

I smell foul play here... I saw a lady wit 4boobs winking at bliss truout dis show n immediately d lady left her dog suddenly gav birth... such coincidence

lol, you're observant but that wasn't the case. I wouldn't diss the show just for some lady with 4boobs, maybe if she had six I probably would.

*aside*

hehe, ohh Hawken, You know I wouldn't just walk away from an opportunity to wow the ladies, sweep one off her feet and maybe take her home with me. By the way, did any leave their number with you for me? be kind enough to pass it on.

• Moderators

Oya o... Bliss the celebrity, answer your remaining questions.

The matured Lesbian is still waiting for a timely solution

Shes not having any paparazzi trouble. She never even baff. Lets bet 50 naira.

you would've lost the bet, I bin baff but was getting my beauty sleep. oya Give Kimi the 50 naira.

Oya o... Bliss the celebrity, answer your remaining questions.

The matured Lesbian is still waiting for a timely solution

lol, I thought I had escaped oo. now I'm sweating profusely.

Hahahaha. Even celebrities rush our home made chicken wings! *drags chicken wings with her* ---commercial break----

What has love got to do with it right? Everything!!

*laughs*

You didn't think we'd let you off the hook on this one did you? Still on the subject of love, Bliss! We would love to know; who is that lucky someone in your life? Don't tell me it's complicated. Single and searching?

Which brings me to our next question, what do you look out for in a potential partner?

I lookout for the size of her boobs, are they really small, medium, large or extra large. I like to imagine how best I can put it into good use. lol, yeah I'm just playing.

Does she have a good sense of humour?, is she a generous person?, how smart is she? and her height. These are some of the qualities I look out for in a potential partner.

I lookout for the size of her boobs, are they really small, medium, large or extra large. I like to imagine how best I can put them into good use. lol, yeah I'm just playing.

Does she have a good sense of humour?, is she a generous person?, how smart is she? and her height. These are some of the qualities I look out for in a potential. She partner.

• Moderators

I lookout for the size of her boobs, are they really small, medium, large or extra large. I like to imagine how best I can put it into good use. yeah

Hahahahahahaha. Catch them young and grow them ay? *wink*

What's your favourite part of a woman's body? What does a woman have to do to get your attention Bliss?

By the way...

One mature Lesbian called into the show, she says her bum bum isn't getting much love. Her privates aren't as sensitive to touch as they used to be. What advice do you have for her. She's one of your biggest fans and has asked that you give her a timely solution.

Favorite part of a woman's body: Her backside, I'm an ass person. If it looks like Nicky's then it's perfect.

To get my attention: If she makes me the centre of her attention by giving me her time, then she's gotten mine.

Solution to her problem: Have sex while she's blindfolded, that way her private won't expect what it'll be getting. It'll come as a surprise.