Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

LOSING EVERYTHING TO GAIN YOU

MENA

I know  you may be wondering what is this all about? Well this is a  trend l decided to create as a follow up of the the main story "Losing everything To Gain You" by @vina

But let me start by saying a big thank you to Vina for this master piece. l have been seeing her fans talk about the story. When l read the story, even though it comes like a seasonal movie, l was reminded of a goo d story teller l once loved alot back in the days.

So l here by name Vina with the presence of the arcbishop @kimi in the house,

Vina the DANIELLE STEEL OF NL WORLD with this noble prize.

4e5d41aeeee1991db5c80b4d7e496bf2_XL.jpg?

Now the purpose of the trend is for you to drop your thoughts here since we are not permitted to comment in the trend of the story Losing every thing to gain you. Which is understandable😀 So express your thoughts here after reading the original story.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Reading this story took me really back to secondary school days. The details and the vividness got me badly. This last episode really broke my heart for Tejiri to go through all that and l think Luke got what he deserve for not minding his business.

• Moderators
6 hours ago, MENA said:

I know  you may be wondering what is this all about? Well this is a  trend l decided to create as a follow up of the the main story "Losing everything To Gain You" by @vina

But let me start by saying a big thank you to Vina for this master piece. l have been seeing her fans talk about the story. When l read the story, even though it comes like a seasonal movie, l was reminded of a goo d story teller l once loved alot back in the days.

So l here by name Vina with the presence of the arcbishop @kimi in the house,

Vina the DANIELLE STEEL OF NL WORLD with this noble prize.

4e5d41aeeee1991db5c80b4d7e496bf2_XL.jpg?

Now the purpose of the trend is for you to drop your thoughts here since we are not permitted to comment in the trend of the story Losing every thing to gain you. Which is understandable😀 So express your thoughts here after reading the original story.

Hahahahahahà. A very good initiative @MENA. I couldn't agree more. A befitting award.

I've enjoyed every bit of it. I'm a sensitive person and so I had to skip the latter part of the last episode for the sake of my fragile heart -when I figured what was to come next.

Well done Dame Vina. I hereby appoint you to the Most Noble Order of the NL Empire. 📿

Hahahahahha!! Abeg laugh don hold me here. The Dame thing don remind me of our aunty patience, mama peace. 

@MENA it's a nice thing you're doing here. About the seasonal movie, don't worry, I will soon end it. It's not easy for me too. And y'all be really greedy, asking for more daily. Ahn ahn.

@kimi thanks for the conferment Archie.#bows to kiss her ring.

I am honoured.

I've been hooked on that story, always refreshing to see if she posted a new page. @vina you're an amazing writer. I know how hard it is to create a story outta nothing, am super proud of you babe. You deserve a real life award. 

somehow that story kinda gives me hope that I'll find the kinda love I dream about someday. 

Well done! 👏

2 hours ago, vina said:

About the seasonal movie, don't worry, I will soon end it. It's not easy for me too. And y'all be really greedy, asking for more

Abeg o! No cut and nail please. There are still a lot of suspense that is yet to be unfold about Amara and Tejiri.

That's why You are our Dame na, please flex your muscles more abeg.

I like that suspense is like waiting for the next season of Game of Thrones 😁

Tejiri's personality thrills me a lot and l can really identify with her. She is such a strong woman with so much control of what she wants.

1 hour ago, ChazBee said:

I've been hooked on that story, always refreshing to see if she posted a new page. @vina you're an amazing writer. I know how hard it is to create a story outta nothing, am super proud of you babe. You deserve a real life award. 

somehow that story kinda gives me hope that I'll find the kinda love I dream about someday. 

Well done! 👏

She sure do deserve a real one. Am sure if @vina was abroad, she could do a better gay movie than some senseless one that l have seen. The way her writing puts you in the picture, shows that she has the ability to direct a movie.

And mean while why is everybody looking for a particular kind of love? Why don't people converge rather they diverge looking for the same thing.

Come to think about it, how many people is really  ready to lose everything to Gain real love?

Gay life in Nigeria  is so funny.😁

3 hours ago, ChazBee said:

I've been hooked on that story, always refreshing to see if she posted a new page.

To make it easier, you can click on the follow bottom on the page so that you will be notified when Vina update a new episode.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, MENA said:

She sure do deserve a real one. Am sure if @vina was abroad, she could do a better gay movie than some senseless one that l have seen. The way her writing puts you in the picture, shows that she has the ability to direct a movie.

And mean while why is everybody looking for a particular kind of love? Why don't people converge rather they diverge looking for the same thing.

Come to think about it, how many people is really  ready to lose everything to Gain real love?

Gay life in Nigeria  is so funny.😁

You are right about the movie part, I watch some gay movies and I wonder if all gay writers are short thinkers. The most annoying part is the part where straight girls play lesbian roles in movies, it's so heartbreaking when you fall for them in movies only for Google to tell you they are married to men. 

Callie and Arizona in Grey's anatomy 

Alex in Orange is the new Black 

And alot more, it's very annoying abeg

3 minutes ago, ChazBee said:

You are right about the movie part, I watch some gay movies and I wonder if all gay writers are short thinkers. The most annoying part is the part where straight girls play lesbian roles in movies, it's so heartbreaking when you fall for them in movies only for Google to tell you they are married to men. 

Callie and Arizona in Grey's anatomy 

Alex in Orange is the new Black 

And alot more, it's very annoying abeg

😂 is true but l can bet on it that some of them may be bi. But the funny part is, public may not know.

4 hours ago, ChazBee said:

Well done! 👏

Awww. You people just want to finish my head!!! Thanks babe for the accolades..

3 hours ago, MENA said:

Abeg o! No cut and nail please. There are still a lot of suspense that is yet to be unfold about Amara and Tejiri.

That's why You are our Dame na, please flex your muscles more abeg.

I like that suspense is like waiting for the next season of Game of Thrones 😁

Tejiri's personality thrills me a lot and l can really identify with her. She is such a strong woman with so much control of what she wants.

Lwkmd at cut and nail!! My dear it's not easy but I do have so much fun writing it as much as you guys love to read it. 

More coming up!!!

29 minutes ago, vina said:

Lwkmd at cut and nail!! My dear it's not easy but I do have so much fun writing it as much as you guys love to read it. 

More coming up!!!

👍👏

1 hour ago, MENA said:

😂 is true but l can bet on it that some of them may be bi. But the funny part is, public may not know.

My thoughts exactly, considering what they do in the movies I bet they are closeted gays

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, ChazBee said:

My thoughts exactly, considering what they do in the movies I bet they are closeted gays

Not really. They are actors. Being an actor entails one being able to play a role convincingly. 

Good job Vina. More ororo on your elbow.

I finally bit the bullet and dedicated this entire weekend to reading it and it has been totally worth it! I've giggled with the characters, crushed on Tejiri, cried with Amara, killed Luke and Blaise, wept over Tejiri's assault,  felt every single emotion of the lead characters, their helplessness, their struggle, the desire to feed, to own, to work for, to make another being happy asides oneself. This is a delicious read and I have savoured every bit of it hungrily!

Wow! @vina, you are a sensational writer!!! This is badass! Really awesome work! Thanks for giving us your genius!

The love between Tejiri and Amara is truly a goal! Wonder if it's possible in Nigeria of today between the bicurious, the sex addicts, the flakey, the chickens, and all the other plenty stereotypes?? 

Nice initiative @MENA

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, dequeen said:

The love between Tejiri and Amara is truly a goal! Wonder if it's possible in Nigeria of today between the bicurious, the sex addicts, the flakey, the chickens, and all the other plenty stereotypes?? 

It's very impossible if you ask me, forget all those intense love we gays display at the beginning, it never ends well. 

It's not even easy for people outside of Nigeria then imagine what it's like in Nigeria with all the hide and seek and pretence. 

I read a research that said that only 5% of gay marriages work then imagine the percentage likely to work here. 

You most likely get people who are horny, lonely and/or looking for what they need but want different things. 

Am not saying that it's absolutely impossible to get something like Tejiri and Amara has but mehn....... The likelihood is very tiny. 

1 minute ago, ChazBee said:

It's very impossible if you ask me, forget all those intense love we gays display at the beginning, it never ends well. 

It's not even easy for people outside of Nigeria then imagine what it's like in Nigeria with all the hide and seek and pretence. 

I read a research that said that only 5% of gay marriages work then imagine the percentage likely to work here. 

You most likely get people who are horny, lonely and/or looking for what they need but want different things. 

Am not saying that it's absolutely impossible to get something like Tejiri and Amara has but mehn....... The likelihood is very tiny. 

Lmao!! I very much agree with you eh. The devotion, the loyal, undying love, my dear that one can only happen once in a life time. But the truth is, childhood love if you ever do have one is stronger.

As adults, too many water has passed under the bridge eh. But trust me, there are working gay relationships in Nigeria. You just have to meet the right person.

Kai! But all these bashing of gay people Sha. I have to do better. I think I am part of the percentage giving us a bad name!!! Hahahaha. 

Vina the ho needs to change her ways eh. What will the young gay folks coming out do? We need to do better than this I tell you.

12 minutes ago, vina said:

Lmao!! I very much agree with you eh. The devotion, the loyal, undying love, my dear that one can only happen once in a life time. But the truth is, childhood love if you ever do have one is stronger.

As adults, too many water has passed under the bridge eh. But trust me, there are working gay relationships in Nigeria. You just have to meet the right person.

You're right, adults and their issues. I know a gay marriage in Nigeria that has survived the test of time even though many doesn't know it's a marriage, there is a son and a daughter in it and it started in secondary school just like Tejiri and Amara's and it's here to stay, in Nigeria. 

I always look at them and I have hope that it's not all rotten. Las las we go dey alright sha. 

13 minutes ago, vina said:

Kai! But all these bashing of gay people Sha. I have to do better. I think I am part of the percentage giving us a bad name!!! Hahahaha. 

Vina the ho needs to change her ways eh. What will the young gay folks coming out do? We need to do better than this I tell you.

If we all decide to do better than we're already doing it will make things a lot easier but trust me the entitlement theory of the gay community won't allow us to be great ooo, we like to feel like we're entitled to everything no matter what it costs the other party to make it happen but we go dey alright sha 

10 minutes ago, ChazBee said:

You're right, adults and their issues. I know a gay marriage in Nigeria that has survived the test of time even though many doesn't know it's a marriage, there is a son and a daughter in it and it started in secondary school just like Tejiri and Amara's and it's here to stay, in Nigeria. 

I always look at them and I have hope that it's not all rotten. Las las we go dey alright sha. 

Indeed, I always hold on to hope because at the end of the day, that's nearly all we have.

Faith without works is useless and since Hope and faith are quite similar, ergo Hope without works is useless. Becoming a better individual everyday, a more courageous one, a faithful one, a kind one, a devoted one, a loving one eventually leads to beautiful long-lasting love once you meet someone who like you has embarked on the journey of better everyday...

Hope and Work will get us there....I hope....

35 minutes ago, vina said:

But trust me, there are working gay relationships in Nigeria. You just have to meet the right person.

That's the million dollar question, where and how to find the right person......