Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

LOSING EVERYTHING TO GAIN YOU

MENA

8 minutes ago, vina said:

Burst my head. I like a woman that is a handful. Bring it on!!!

Pls eh...place your focus on @Mena and the other 2 girls 

30 minutes ago, simpl384 said:

Vina I beg you to finish the story before going out with minini...abeg

It’s Mena she’s  going out with it not me

34 minutes ago, minini said:

😂, I’d break your heart, shred it into pieces , you’d have nothing to pick up and mend. Vina please continue the story, I beg u. I came back here cuz of it.

I am actually heartless. I have an ice box where my heart used to be. But well the next installment is the last for this story and i am afraid to finish it plus i am really really busy this weekend. I have a beautiful woman in my bed all weekend, i cant just leave her to write na. Hold a little longer!!!

4 minutes ago, minini said:

It’s Mena she’s  going out with it not me

This one simple is warning me off you!!! Hmmmmmmm na wa o. 

Why does this writer not get any chics na? Hian

17 minutes ago, vina said:

I am actually heartless. I have an ice box where my heart used to be. But well the next installment is the last for this story and i am afraid to finish it plus i am really really busy this weekend. I have a beautiful woman in my bed all weekend, i cant just leave her to write na. Hold a little longer!!!

Hope the story ends well. Is this beautiful woman part of the duo or another one ? Vina Vina, you should be expelled from here

17 minutes ago, vina said:

This one simple is warning me off you!!! Hmmmmmmm na wa o. 

Why does this writer not get any chics na? Hian

Because she knows me personally not in that way though 😂 . But hit me up, if you’re still in town till noon, I could see u . Harmless seeing , just to say hello

9 minutes ago, minini said:

Hope the story ends well. Is this beautiful woman part of the duo or another one ? Vina Vina, you should be expelled from here

Lmao. Funny enough its someone else entirely. Please don't judge me!!! 

10 minutes ago, minini said:

Because she knows me personally not in that way though 😂 . But hit me up, if you’re still in town till noon, I could see u . Harmless seeing , just to say hello

Yay!!!!!!!! #tears bra. 

The last person i had crazy sex with said this same "harmless seeing" thingy. Guess what happened when we did see. 

Please and Please the future of my relationship with Tejiri is at stake here.... Less chatting, more writing.... @vina, that chic in your bed is stopping my marriage from happening oooo. What's all this nau??

5 hours ago, vina said:

Yay!!!!!!!! #tears bra. 

The last person i had crazy sex with said this same "harmless seeing" thingy. Guess what happened when we did see. 

Aswear!  "let's just meet and greet" this phrase eh is the guys' version of "baby I promise to put just the tip" 😂😂

meanwhile, where is @MENA??????????

8 hours ago, dequeen said:

Please and Please the future of my relationship with Tejiri is at stake here.... Less chatting, more writing.... @vina, that chic in your bed is stopping my marriage from happening oooo. What's all this nau??

I'm going back home today.. Dont worry.

wait! Why do you feel there would be a marriage and not two funerals? He he he

3 hours ago, Mimy said:

Aswear!  "let's just meet and greet" this phrase eh is the guys' version of "baby I promise to put just the tip" 😂😂

Hahahahaha. Just the tip ehhh. That thing dey weak me

5 hours ago, vina said:

I'm going back home today.. Dont worry.

wait! Why do you feel there would be a marriage and not two funerals? He he he

Haaaa! Vina mbok don't kill my Tejiri oooo, I take god beg you!!! No do that rough play.

8 hours ago, Mimy said:

😂😂😂

On 11/3/2018 at 10:19 AM, vina said:

Jobless Nigerian youth. Mena get my time no be small.

@MENA Come let me take you out for ice cream while i try to convince you that i am a good person.

Hmmm! Ice cream? You see me like small pinkin  Vina? 🤣 l don't need to be convinced like l said before when you have changed we will know.

On 11/3/2018 at 12:15 PM, minini said:

Laughable, coming from the one that has 2 girlfriends 

Don't mind @vina she is looking for over load. 

Men with many wives go and check them well. They are looking two times older than their age. And they die early.

So Vina rethink before you choose this line of life.😁

37 minutes ago, MENA said:

Don't mind @vina she is looking for over load. 

Men with many wives go and check them well. They are looking two times older than their age. And they die early.

So Vina rethink before you choose this line of life.😁

Fine i will leave the two of them and focus on you alone? Deal? Just small small side chics i go get for side, i promise.

3 minutes ago, vina said:

Fine i will leave the two of them and focus on you alone? Deal? Just small small side chics i go get for side, i promise.

🤣🤣🤣🤣 Vina you will not kill somebody! Abeg tell that to the birds!🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️

• Haha 1

Do they have to die though? @vina why evils? Thanks though for the story but why kill them both nah? This story never finish ooo, they must survive. Lol.... Nice job dear 

28 minutes ago, ChazBee said:

Do they have to die though? @vina why evils? Thanks though for the story but why kill them both nah? This story never finish ooo, they must survive. Lol.... Nice job dear 

I was gonna say the exact same thing. She just had to kill them. Wicked @vina