Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

LOSING EVERYTHING TO GAIN YOU

MENA

19 minutes ago, ChazBee said:

You're right, adults and their issues. I know a gay marriage in Nigeria that has survived the test of time even though many doesn't know it's a marriage, there is a son and a daughter in it and it started in secondary school just like Tejiri and Amara's and it's here to stay, in Nigeria. 

I always look at them and I have hope that it's not all rotten. Las las we go dey alright sha. 

See what i was saying about childhood love? It's always stronger.

Imagine loving someone before they even grow breasts. 

I will be one of those that will make it work here in Nigeria.. I will.

8 minutes ago, dequeen said:

That's the million dollar question, where and how to find the right person......

Trust me it's hard for everyone to find 'the one'. It's easier for heterosexuals because they marry for any other reason apart from love and they can still stay together for long especially when they have kids but for homosexuals, we need excess love, excess passion, commitment times too, strong resolve and other things to make it work. Not easy to find someone that is ready to go through all that.

21 minutes ago, dequeen said:

That's the million dollar question, where and how to find the right person......

Funny enough the right person is always available but sometimes we use our funny characters to chase them away.

Advice to people, when you find someone give your best and be upright. There's no need for over shakara things because is not everyone that has energy to stress over someone for too long.

I believe if you are interested in me act like it and l will be there for you. Don't say you want me and you are acting like a confused person. I will go off with the speed of light. 

• Like 1

Amara and Tejiri's separation really did alot to them. I can imagine. 

But l think Tejiri really have a good heart even after getting  to know that Amara is married she till went ahead doing things in Amara's name just because of the love she shares in her heart.

There are a lot of moral lessons  in this story.

1 hour ago, MENA said:

Amara and Tejiri's separation really did alot to them. I can imagine. 

But l think Tejiri really have a good heart even after getting  to know that Amara is married she till went ahead doing things in Amara's name just because of the love she shares in her heart.

There are a lot of moral lessons  in this story.

Beht this is true o. she still didn't want her to lose her job and had to come back home to secure her job. That one na excess love oo. Ahhhh

Somebody should blame @vina for all the wet dreams and mushy feelings I keep having these days. 

just kukuma kee me already, what nah?  how can I be reading a story and also taking part in a fictitious orgasm. Haba! 

@vina are you single? How many kids do you wanna have? #amshootingmyshot in peace 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, ChazBee said:

Somebody should blame @vina for all the wet dreams and mushy feelings I keep having these days. 

just kukuma kee me already, what nah?  how can I be reading a story and also taking part in a fictitious orgasm. Haba! 

@vina are you single? How many kids do you wanna have? #amshootingmyshot in peace 

🤣🤣🤣 l can see someone is falling for the writer. Do you think Vina is like Tejiri? Okokokooo! Vina is nothing but a player. She will just be an actor to you. Fooling you with love letters, stories and poems.

Abeg shoot your shot come my side joor! Realistic person like me that will show you true love not make believe like Vina.😁

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, MENA said:

🤣🤣🤣 l can see someone is falling for the writer. Do you think Vina is like Tejiri? Okokokooo! Vina is nothing but a player. She will just be an actor to you. Fooling you with love letters, stories and poems.

Abeg shoot your shot come my side joor! Realistic person like me that will show you true love not make believe like Vina.😁

Ewooo!!!  @vina what did you do to offend @MENA? Oya @MENA come to the corner let's talk. You know that Tejiri vibe? You think you can pull it off? How many kids do you want? @vina I can use the love letter sha😁😁 don't blame abeg, I've been single for far too long and haven't had sex with a girl in forever. 

• Confused 1

30 minutes ago, MENA said:

Na WA! See cock blocking abeg 😂😂

1 hour ago, ChazBee said:

Ewooo!!!  @vina what did you do to offend @MENA? Oya @MENA come to the corner let's talk. You know that Tejiri vibe? You think you can pull it off? How many kids do you want? @vina I can use the love letter sha😁😁 don't blame abeg, I've been single for far too long and haven't had sex with a girl in forever. 

I can see that you are trying to hold left and right at the same time. 

Why is it that some people don't want to love who will love and respect  them back? This life na wa!

2 hours ago, ChazBee said:

Lmao!! @MENA don warn you o. But seriously, you will run if i tell you how many kids i want!! Ahhhh!!!

2 hours ago, MENA said:

What will i do to correct this your impression of me na? See how you just pursue my future wifey!!! Na wa o

34 minutes ago, avvi said:

Am in free readers association... pls keep am coming

More coming up for the beautiful lady. Just because you asked

6 hours ago, MENA said:

I can see that you are trying to hold left and right at the same time. 

Why is it that some people don't want to love who will love and respect  them back? This life na wa!

@MENA Oya no vex abeg, let me shoot at you personally 😁😁, am at your junction now. 

@vina am not doing again joor before my chest becomes the suya Mbok. Just be the writer with the sexy stories and love letter s😉

1 hour ago, ChazBee said:

@MENA Oya no vex abeg, let me shoot at you personally 😁😁, am at your junction now. 

@vina am not doing again joor before my chest becomes the suya Mbok. Just be the writer with the sexy stories and love letter s😉

now you are talking! 

Leave sweet mouth people @vina 

Come to realistic sweet heart person like me🤗😁 

6 hours ago, vina said:

What will i do to correct this your impression of me na? See how you just pursue my future wifey!!! Na wa o

When you Don change we go know but for now l wouldn't let you toy with a sweet girl like @ChazBee she doesn't deserve to be in your list.😎

2 hours ago, MENA said:

When you Don change we go know but for now l wouldn't let you toy with a sweet girl like @ChazBee she doesn't deserve to be in your list.😎

This feeling is so strong, @vinayou definitely need a do over here. Thank @MENA for drawing me to safety ooo

31 minutes ago, Mimy said:

*clears throat* @ChazBee, Vina's list and Mena's are one and the same. 

Mogbe!!! Where is safe kwanu? Am tired joor, am keeping my hands to myself. 

Lmao. You people are not serious o. What ever have i done on this forum?? I have been a loyal and hardworking member of this forum.Isn't the laborer worthy of his wages(p**sy)?? Biko somebody should offer themselves as a living sacrifice for me to kwash, i promise it will be pleasurable for both of us. 

#if i no knife from NL wetin i gain?? Lost everything, gained nothing. 

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, vina said:

Lmao. You people are not serious o. What ever have i done on this forum?? I have been a loyal and hardworking member of this forum.Isn't the laborer worthy of his wages(p**sy)?? Biko somebody should offer themselves as a living sacrifice for me to kwash, i promise it will be pleasurable for both of us. 

#if i no knife from NL wetin i gain?? Lost everything, gained nothing. 

Vina oooooo! You nor go kill person! 🤣🤣

You are looking for a living sacrifice o! All these girls left and right even anonymous them they crush die for you e nor reach you. Na you be the celebrity for the house wen girls dey faint for like sai you be Michael Jackson e nor reach till. Now you dey find who you want to knife as a reward. Na wa o!🚶‍♂️🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️

• Haha 1