Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Living Arrangement

Hipstar

Would you move to the same building where your girlfriend lives? If yes, which of the following can you do?

-Different flats

-Same flat different bedrooms

Give reasons for your response..

Note: It's technically not moving in together in the sense of the phrase (move in)

• Like 1

Having different flats is a waste of money and not a smart decision finance wise because you will just be duplicating bills and one of the flats will be used morethan the other.

even when you live in different parts of a city, you realize that one persons house gets used alot. So lets live together with our different rooms even tho its not possible to sleep in a different bed sef. I chose the second one cos its more economical and i just love to live together.

• Upvote 1

Same apartment, different rooms and like @vina said, even though one room will be more in use than the other we both should have a place of personal escape if the need arises. 

Different flats in different areas but definitely preferably in the same state.

One of the few reasons i love Lagos (relationship wise) 😀, everywhere is far from everywhere once you factor in traffic.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Hawken said:

One of the few reasons i love Lagos (relationship wise) 😀, everywhere is far from everywhere once you factor in traffic.

This sound like you like to escape most times. .

• Moderators
1 hour ago, Hawken said:

Different flats in different areas but definitely preferably in the same state.

Same for me. Some distance is very healthy. Helps you both breathe

Different state and the distance between these states should be like that from the core north to the south not like lagos to Ibadan or Kano to Zaria kind of distance. Where we get to meet like two or three times in a year.  

This is my kind of relationship. I get bored easily. 

9 hours ago, MENA said:

This sound like you like to escape most times. .

I do.. I really love my space/me time.

8 hours ago, kimi said:

Same for me. Some distance is very healthy. Helps you both breathe

Yups

4 hours ago, vina said:

Lmao!! The only thing long distance will help me breathe is the scent of other women p**sy. 

#flys fence.

🤣🤣You will never stop being crazy 

I have been going through this trend and am a bit confused about you all options.

Please I am not trying to be judgemental. It is just an observation of most of your responses.

Now in the past l have Read some of your responses how you will like to settle down. So if  most of you like your space alot so how do you settle down with your partner living in Jericho? 

That tells me you may never settle down(being married).

What happens to that feelings of waking up under her breath every morning? 

Sharing almost every moment together?

Even George Clooney ended up being married(The most single actor talked about).

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

28 minutes ago, MENA said:

I have been going through this trend and am a bit confused about you all options.

Please I am not trying to be judgemental. It is just an observation of most of your responses.

Now in the past l have Read some of your responses how you will like to settle down. So if  most of you like your space alot so how do you settle down with your partner living in Jericho? 

@MENA me sef just tire. Nayim make I no comment. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, MENA said:

People are different. Some people really want to wake up under their partner's breath every morning, for the rest of their lives. Some only want that for some couple of mornings. Some wants their partners around only just for some times. Others don't even want to wake under anyone's breath. 

Diversity makes life interesting. 😄

3 hours ago, MENA said:

My dear, I jumped past that one ooo. How can I be with someone I love and still want space? Shebi am single now with all the space in the world, what am I doing with it. 

Am clingy and I don't apologize for it. 

• Upvote 2

9 hours ago, Mimy said:

Different state and the distance between these states should be like that from the core north to the south not like lagos to Ibadan or Kano to Zaria kind of distance. Where we get to meet like two or three times in a year.  

This is my kind of relationship. I get bored easily. 

Would you call this a relationship? (Hardly)

• Like 1

5 hours ago, ChazBee said:

My dear, I jumped past that one ooo. How can I be with someone I love and still want space? Shebi am single now with all the space in the world, what am I doing with it. 

🤣🤣 nor kill me with laughter abeg! 

Maybe you have to go sell all the excess space.🤣🤣

But on a serious note, this is an important issue which ought to be discussed at the beginning of every relationship.  

So that both parties would come to an understanding that lets just stop here is not going to work than fighting over it.

Because is a serious relationship breaker. That's when you hear statement like "she is too clingy"

If am not clingy with you am l suppose to be clingy with an electric pole or a transformer?

Let's be realistic here if you are  truly  in love with someone, the four square closure sign around them becomes your happy place.

For me if l sense that you are beginning to feel like am too demanding of your time, and l tried to talk it over with you, and you are still acting up, l will just 🚶‍♀️🕺🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️.

Life is too short to live a complicated life.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, ChazBee said:

Lwkmd!! Diversity dey sha. Some people like their space alot and that is why they can never  get married or have a stable relationship. If you visit them, you dare not change the position of anything in their space but me!!!

me i dont have space outside of my partner, i want her every minute, every day. I want to come home and meet hot food, or cook something crappy while i get naked and wait. I want to turn in to the other side of the bed and feel someone warm. I want them everytime, every minute. Choke me with love o and dont let me breath. I will breath when we both go to work or school.

like @MENA said, these are things we should talk about before starting a relationship. I want the stability that comes with living together and you should tell me if its something you want or not so i can fish elsewhere abeg!

DFW eh, shey u dey hear sha??

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, vina said:

Lwkmd!! Diversity dey sha. Some people like their space alot and that is why they can never  get married or have a stable relationship. If you visit them, you dare not change the position of anything in their space but me!!!

me i dont have space outside of my partner, i want her every minute, every day. I want to come home and meet hot food, or cook something crappy while i get naked and wait. I want to turn in to the other side of the bed and feel someone warm. I want them everytime, every minute. Choke me with love o and dont let me breath. I will breath when we both go to work or school.

like @MENA said, these are things we should talk about before starting a relationship. I want the stability that comes with living together and you should tell me if its something you want or not so i can fish elsewhere abeg!

DFW eh, shey u dey hear sha??

You and me both, I love to have my woman around me Biko, I love to cook so if she isn't around who will I be cooking for kwanu? I just need a two bedroom apartment incase we have a fight. I don't even like visitors in my house except my woman is not around, if she is then the visitor gets a hotel room. simple and short. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, ChazBee said:

You and me both, I love to have my woman around me Biko, I love to cook so if she isn't around who will I be cooking for kwanu? I just need a two bedroom apartment incase we have a fight. I don't even like visitors in my house except my woman is not around, if she is then the visitor gets a hotel room. simple and short. 

You love to cook, i love to eat..

dear @ChazBee isn't the rainbow god telling you anything?? I hear her loud and clear.

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, vina said:

You love to cook, i love to eat..

dear @ChazBee isn't the rainbow god telling you anything?? I hear her loud and clear.

I don't hear spirits anymore ooo. I usually confuse their voice with music 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, ChazBee said:

Is like we have a common  interest o! Maybe we should be working something out if not for this North and East wahala(Distance)🙆‍♀️😭

33 minutes ago, MENA said:

Is like we have a come interest o! Maybe we should be working something out if not for this North and East wahala(Distance)🙆‍♀️😭

Distance is a big bitch, am in Abuja next week for s conference sha..... we can maybe hangout ..... Then talk about @vina the polygamist 😀😂