Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Living Arrangement

Hipstar

On 11/6/2018 at 3:56 AM, Mimy said:

Different state and the distance between these states should be like that from the core north to the south not like lagos to Ibadan or Kano to Zaria kind of distance. Where we get to meet like two or three times in a year.  

This is my kind of relationship. I get bored easily. 

Lol wtf! That's loud and extreme. How do you cope with Congi?

Its like me, praying badly to go into a marriage where we see two weeks on,  two weeks off.

But yes, I want same flat different rooms, so we don't have to sneak between flats at night when duty calls.😸

5 hours ago, Union said:

Lol wtf! That's loud and extreme. How do you cope with Congi?

Lol sometimes the lack of sex in a long-distance relationship can drive even the sanest person mad. 😂

The time and space doesn't equal zero sexual fulfilment though. With a bit of creativity (stuff like, sexting, phone sex, photos, video chat... ), one can still stay sexually connected. Sure, it may not be as good as the real thing, but it helps staying connected.  

5 hours ago, Union said:

Its like me, praying badly to go into a marriage where we see two weeks on,  two weeks off.

Sweet lord! We should just marry. 😂😂

On 11/13/2018 at 6:33 PM, Mimy said:

Lol sometimes the lack of sex in a long-distance relationship can drive even the sanest person mad. 😂

The time and space doesn't equal zero sexual fulfilment though. With a bit of creativity (stuff like, sexting, phone sex, photos, video chat... ), one can still stay sexually connected. Sure, it may not be as good as the real thing, but it helps staying connected.  

Sweet lord! We should just marry. 😂😂

I'm ready babe. Let's do it😂

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...