Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ร—
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Living Arrangement

Hipstar

I wonder why some persons feel the constant need to project their "set of believes / principles" unto others. we mustn't all prefer the same thing! Na wa!

Nobody should quote me.

• Downvote 1

3 minutes ago, ChazBee said:

Distance is a big bitch, am in Abuja next week for s conference sha..... we can maybe hangout ..... Then talk about @vina the polygamist ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜‚

Good one๐Ÿ‘. Inbox me when u r town.๐Ÿ˜

6 minutes ago, scarlet said:

I wonder why some persons feel the constant need to project their "set of believes / principles" unto others. we mustn't all prefer the same thing! Na wa!

Nobody should quote me.

For that l quote You!๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

1 hour ago, ChazBee said:

Distance is a big bitch, am in Abuja next week for s conference sha..... we can maybe hangout ..... Then talk about @vina the polygamist ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜‚

Lmao, @vinaย na your matter dem wan use take drink , dissect meat.ย 

1 hour ago, minini said:

Lmao, @vinaย na your matter dem wan use take drink , dissect meat.ย 

Lmao!!! My sister, na so i see am o. I just con weak..

hope you good dear? Are u tired of me already?:597f83a445cb9_tw_joy1:

9 hours ago, vina said:

Lmao!!! My sister, na so i see am o. I just con weak..

hope you good dear? Are u tired of me already?:597f83a445cb9_tw_joy1:

@vina we are all tired of u and your polygamous ways. But not your stories sha, please do well to give us another story.ย 

11 minutes ago, M2DD said:

@vina we are all tired of u and your polygamous ways. But not your stories sha, please do well to give us another story.ย 

I laughed so hard, @vina You See, nobody likes a polygamist. But you are my person sha.ย 

1 hour ago, M2DD said:

@vina go and see the arch, itโ€™s time for confession. All the bad things you did when u were in Abuja

Lmao. The arch would keel over in shock if I let out half of the things I did.ย 

I planned to show you some of my skills but you blew me off o. Na wa o.

1 hour ago, ChazBee said:

I laughed so hard, @vina You See, nobody likes a polygamist. But you are my person sha.ย 

Nobody likes??? Wait!! I should show you receipts of girls in my DM?? Ahhhh!! Don't say it o, The devil they know is better than the serpent with a golden tongue o.

Them still dey rush me, hehehehe. But I can't add more, I already have 2 girlfriend's, 2 side chics and a girl I really care about but it's too complicated to call it anything.ย 

cum and join my harem!! Mena!!! There is always room for you.

2 hours ago, M2DD said:

You know you can change me right? With the right amount of love, I can be only yours forever. I'll dump my cheating, flirting, playing ways. This player disorder I have is a cry for help. Maybe I just need your love eh.

27 minutes ago, vina said:

You know you can change me right? With the right amount of love, I can be only yours forever. I'll dump my cheating, flirting, playing ways. This player disorder I have is a cry for help. Maybe I just need your love eh.

Lol @ 'player disorder ' is that even a thing?ย  Poor you cos gone are the days I was a wet nurse. Not looking for who to change Mbok. Enjoy your concubines in peaceย 

40 minutes ago, ChazBee said:

Lol @ 'player disorder ' is that even a thing?ย  Poor you cos gone are the days I was a wet nurse. Not looking for who to change Mbok๏ปฟ. Enjoy your concubines in peaceย 

Not you jor,ย I was still teasing @M2DDย , i wonder wetin the name mean. How can you go from minimini chin chin to m2dd?? Na wa o.

or did i tag that post to chazbee? Erm if i did then it is a mistake, its minini i will change for oooooo. Just her!!!ย 

ย 

2 hours ago, vina said:

๐Ÿ˜‚, I dropped my player card since. Iโ€™m hooked and ๐Ÿ˜. You should try monogamy , less headache. Thank me laterย 

1 hour ago, vina said:

Not you jor,ย I was still teasing @M2DDย , i wonder wetin the name mean. How can you go from minimini chin chin to m2dd?? Na wa o.

or did i tag that post to chazbee? Erm if i did then it is a mistake, its minini i will change for oooooo. Just her!!!ย 

ย 

My initials

21 minutes ago, M2DD said:

๐Ÿ˜‚, I dropped my player card since. Iโ€™m hooked and ๐Ÿ˜. You should try monogamy , less headache. Thank me laterย 

Monogamy? Soon!!! Too many beautiful women in the world!! Its not even my fault, you tell these sisters you are dating and they tell you, "we are all single till we are married"

come to think of it, when filling important forms it either single or married o, no box for 'in a relationship!!'

any ways my bae keeps talking about a beautiful ring she saw at the store. Just maybe vina will finally hitched. Just have to wait for her to come home now.

:597f824f2f396_tw_cold_sweat1:

38 minutes ago, vina said:

Monogamy? Soon!!! Too many beautiful women in the world!! Its not even my fault, you tell these sisters you are dating and they tell you, "we are all single till we are married"

come to think of it, when filling important forms it either single or married o, no box for 'in a relationship!!'

any ways my bae keeps talking about a beautiful ring she saw at the store. Just maybe vina will finally hitched. Just have to wait for her to come home now.

:597f824f2f396_tw_cold_sweat1:

Which bae abeg. Last we checked they were 2 , or u finally picked oneย 

4 minutes ago, M2DD said:

Which bae abeg. Last we checked they were 2 , or u finally picked oneย 

Amebo. Loool.

i did pick one, thanks to @Ivyyย  and every other person that contributed o, i took all the advice and analyzed it.it was really sad but well i did it and shes cool with it. If you see ultimatum wey the one i pick give me ehn. Hahahahaha.

anyways i now have one girlfriend. Maybe i will convince her to join the forum so we can pepper you guys with pda and love poems. Uhmmm!!! Nah!!!!

12 minutes ago, vina said:

Amebo. Loool.

i did pick one, thanks to @Ivyyย  and every other person that contributed o, i took all the advice and analyzed it.it was really sad but well i did it and shes cool with it. If you see ultimatum wey the one i pick give me ehn. Hahahahaha.

anyways i now have one girlfriend. Maybe i will convince her to join the forum so we can pepper you guys with pda and love poems. Uhmmm!!! Nah!!!!

So That's how you broke somebodyย daughter's heart. No fair.

14 minutes ago, Ivyy said:

So That's how you broke somebodyย daughter's heart. No fair.

Hey God!! I thought you said i should pick one???? Kikikiki. Someone just had to get hurt ni

10 hours ago, vina said:

Nobody likes??? Wait!! I should show you receipts of girls in my DM?? Ahhhh!! Don't say it o, The devil they know is better than the serpent with a golden tongue o.

Them still dey rush me, hehehehe. But I can't add more, I already have 2 girlfriend's, 2 side chics and a girl I really care about but it's too complicated to call it anything.ย 

cum and join my harem!! Mena!!! There is always room for you.

Vina wetin dey hungry you nor get part two.๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ