Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Chat Room

Michelle

1 minute ago, Txunamy said:

Meanwhile, how did you understand the pidgin? i am beginning to give you the side eyes.

Common sense o

• Haha 1

• Moderators
Just now, Teewhy said:

On their chest? Are you sure it wasn't the oranges on their chest you kissed?

Hahahahaha... mba. 😇😇 my eyes were closed.

8 hours ago, Txunamy said:

Yes ma'am..😃 I am Gyni..gyne....gyine...gynie..... i give up

I Had to use google to find out the meaning. Just when you think you know it all, the universe throws one at you..Lol

Me too. Google to the rescue

10 hours ago, kimi said:

Wonder what @Mimy got up to besides being upset with Atikulate. Hahahaha. Come in here giiiirrrrlll... 🙃

Lol I went straight to bed. I didn't know which was more painful. Atiku ditching us after I had alerted every one I know to stayed tuned last night or them buzzing me to ask 'babe where's your Atiku'. 

• Moderators
13 minutes ago, Mimy said:

Lol I went straight to bed. I didn't know which was more painful. Atiku ditching us after I had alerted every one I know to stayed tuned last night or them buzzing me to ask 'babe where's your Atiku'. 

Awwwwh..... hahahahaha. Pele 

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, kimi said:

Chat Room Question

What do you girls think about the term "gynephilic?" Would you consider using it to describe yourself?

@Michelle @Txunamy @Mimy @Teewhy @ChazBee @Hipstar @MENA @Hawken @Damiee @scarlet @Mide

I just checked. I love that it can be a sort of polite way of asking sexual orientation. Especially since both a gay female and a straight male can be described as gynephilic. So the word can be a euphemism for the word lesbian. I love. 

My straight friends who are so down on getting me hock with a guy: damn! Babe check out this guy. Dude is hot! Abs on fleck. 

Me: Naah I'm gynephilic. 😂

16 minutes ago, kimi said:

Is it raining or are my ears playing tricks on me?

Bats have sharper hearing senses as a result of being blind.

• Moderators
10 minutes ago, Mimy said:

I just checked. I love that it can be a sort of polite way of asking sexual orientation. Especially since both a gay female and a straight male can be described as gynephilic. So the word can be a euphemism for the word lesbian. I love. 

My straight friends who are so down on getting me hock with a guy: damn! Babe check out this guy. Dude is hot! Abs on fleck. 

Me: Naah I'm gynephilic. 😂

Hahahaha... I love that it has a general usage and as such is without the typical negative stereotypes often attributed to the term 'lesbian'.

11 hours ago, kimi said:

Chat Room Question

What do you girls think about the term "gynephilic?" Would you consider using it to describe yourself?

@Michelle @Txunamy @Mimy @Teewhy @ChazBee @Hipstar @MENA @Hawken @Damiee @scarlet @Mide

It sounds smarter than saying 'am a lesbian' we can confuse the homophobes by saying 'am a gynephi... #thinkaboutit

• Moderators
16 minutes ago, ChazBee said:

It sounds smarter than saying 'am a lesbian' we can confuse the homophobes by saying 'am a gynephi... #thinkaboutit

...and you could easily get away with it most especially as the average Nigerian doesn't like to read and not many would go google it out lol

20 hours ago, kimi said:

Chat Room Question

I like the word - non conventional- but I wouldn't say I'm gynephilic to anyone, I would come off as trying to be  implicit or dodgy . Would rather just say gay (that's if I have to explain my sexuality)

• Moderators
11 minutes ago, Hipstar said:

I like the word - non conventional- but I wouldn't say I'm gynephilic to anyone, I would come off as trying to be  implicit or dodgy . Would rather just say gay (that's if I have to explain my sexuality)

Awwwwh... nice. Thanks for sharing