Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Chat Room

Michelle

• Moderators
1 hour ago, Mimy said:

:597f81f5746e6_tw_bawling1:

Angola is not on our level, my dear.

"In casting aside this archaic and insidious relic of the colonial past, Angola has eschewed discrimination and embraced equality," 

They are restructuring their country and doing away with their colonial heritage. 

I think there is hope... the ripple has only just begun. It always takes one to set it off; then another and then another. Slowly but surely I would say. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, kimi said:

I think there is hope... the ripple has only just begun. It always takes one to set it off; then another and then another. Slowly but surely I would say. 

Ripple Effect... I like This.👌

21 minutes ago, kimi said:

Truthfully, I think there's hope. But what's gonna give us the hope? Remember that, action is hope and there's no hope without action. I think Ray Bradbury said this.. 

6 hours ago, kimi said:

True. First it was Mozambique removing anti-gay laws in 2015, then Sao Tome and Cape Verde and now Angola. Errm... but Nigeria is so far gone mehn. Anyway, slowly but surely. 

• Moderators
8 hours ago, Teewhy said:

Truthfully, I think there's hope. But what's gonna give us the hope? Remember that, action is hope and there's no hope without action. I think Ray Bradbury said this.. 

There's a lot of subtle activism going on all the time. Therr are several groups pushing for equality and some wonderful people driving all of these.

I have a dream!

• Moderators
1 hour ago, Mimy said:

Now that the Nigeria police have declared war on homosexuality. Who do victims of same sex rape turn to?

Sighs... now this is a problem. Perhaps the likes of TIERS or WHER... there has to be somewhere they can turn to rather than resorting to extremes or silence. Sighs....

1 hour ago, Mimy said:

Now that the Nigeria police have declared war on homosexuality. Who do victims of same sex rape turn to?

If @Txunamy got me wasted and took advantage of me I wouldn't report her.

19 minutes ago, Txunamy said:

Have you been thinking of smashing someone's butthole lately Mimy?

We can experiment if you don't mind. 😉

15 minutes ago, Mimy said:

We can experiment if you don't mind. 😉

Nope.. Try it on the next willing participant.😀 I am not ready to wear Adult diapers.

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Txunamy said:

Nope.. Try it on the next willing participant.😀 I am not ready to wear Adult diapers.

What if you are the smasher? 😂 

7 minutes ago, Txunamy said:

Same Thing. i am not willing to inflict pain and damages on another.😁

😂😂

Come on, don't be shy. 

5 hours ago, Michelle said:

If @Txunamy got me wasted and took advantage of me I wouldn't report her.

Have you graduated from @kimi now you are hitting on @Txunamy  Be ready o because the princess does not come alone. She comes with a tsunami as her host of chariot.😁

• Moderators
12 minutes ago, MENA said:

Have you graduated from @kimi now you are hitting on @Txunamy  Be ready o because the princess does not come alone. She comes with a tsunami as her host of chariot.😁

Hahahaha..  troublemaker 

1 hour ago, MENA said:

Whooosh! Whooosh! ☄️💧💦

• Haha 1