Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×

Big Brother Nigeria #PepperDem 2019

FlyJ

• Administrators

I got to say I am not as dedicated this season as I was last season.

Is it just me or is there LGBTQ representation this season?

Diane, Venita, Mercy, Nelson....

You and be both.. I am not as dedicated to this season, as I have been with other seasons of bbn and BBA.. 

And I am glad I am not alone with the knowledge  of dianne and mercy being Bisexuals.. 

I told my sister in the first week of my suspicions About diane's sexuality. Also told two other people, But they were like Nah.. I even told Michelle, and she was like 'How do you know' 😀

Its in the intensity of the gaze, The eyes conveys a lot, and if you are the kind to read eyes, you would know these things.. The eyes tells a story.. Just read it. 

I still cannot wait for the day frodd, Diane, Esther, Nkay, and Cindy would be evicted.. 

I like venita, Elozonam, and Mercy. Thats All.. The rest can go home for all I care. 

I would have liked Khafi if she talked less.. She is like a butterfly, fluttering around, spreading Happiness, but also annoying. If a butterfly lands on your nose, no matter how bright its colors are, you would still shoo it away.. That's Khafi. 

• Administrators
15 hours ago, Txunamy said:

I would have liked Khafi if she talked less.. She is like a butterfly, fluttering around, spreading Happiness, but also annoying. If a butterfly lands on your nose, no matter how bright its colors are, you would still shoo it away.. That's Khafi. 

Lol 😂😂😂.

Oh no! Diane should stay lol. I am curious to see how it plays out with her. Venita doesn't hide the fact that she likes ladies, and I like that about her. Lol I hope a woman wins this time around. Maybe Venita, Tacha, Mercy, Diane (being optimistic) or even Cindy 😂😂.

I wouldn't be surprised to hear that Omashola is gay/bisexual.

32 minutes ago, FlyJ said:

Lol 😂😂😂.

Oh no! Diane should stay lol. I am curious to see how it plays out with her. Venita doesn't hide the fact that she likes ladies, and I like that about her. Lol I hope a woman wins this time around. Maybe Venita, Tacha, Mercy, Diane (being optimistic) or even Cindy 😂😂.

I wouldn't be surprised to hear that Omashola is gay/bisexual.

Yeah, I like your list of potential winners with the exception of Diane.. 😁 I don't think she has what it takes.. 

I wouldn't be surprised about omashola too. The way he hugs guys and lie on their laps.. Lol. Or he could just be a cuddly person like me. 😀

1 hour ago, FlyJ said:

Lol you never can tell with Diane. She could have a really good week and become a favorite.

Hahahaha! Its a possibility..  What do you think of Elozonam? Do you find him boring, or do you think he is bidding his time to unleash his full potentials? 

• Administrators
3 hours ago, Txunamy said:

Hahahaha! Its a possibility..  What do you think of Elozonam? Do you find him boring, or do you think he is bidding his time to unleash his full potentials? 

I think he is bidding his time, but I don't see him bringing anything extra.

What just happened? Tacha, Ike and crazy Joe got strikes? I hope biggie played the clip of Joe and the boys discussing Tacha 😔

22 minutes ago, FlyJ said:

I think he is bidding his time, but I don't see him bringing anything extra.

What just happened? Tacha, Ike and crazy Joe got strikes? I hope biggie played the clip of Joe and the boys discussing Tacha 😔

Biggie played four clips.. 

First was Tacha's fight with mike, second was Mercy and ike talking about how they would f*ck gedoni up because of what went down with mercy and Gedoni with the phone ishh.. 

Third video clip was ike's outburst.. He wanted to attack seyi, like beat him up but he was held down.. 

Fourth clip was of Joe provocating Tacha. 

In the end, Tasha, ike, and Joe got a strike each. Poor ike, he already has two. I hope he gets a grip on his temper. 

1 hour ago, Damiee said:

I like Venita but she’s so loud 🙁

Yeah, she is too loud I can't stand it most times.. I just like her because she is intelligent and speaks very well. 

Omashola is another loud person.. I wish he could talk a little less, because he is a good person.. 

33 minutes ago, FlyJ said:

@Txunamy have you seen the video of Diane and Mercy kissing? 🙄🙄

I have oo, unfortunately I didn't watch it live, so i cannot say for sure. I would have been a better judge if i had seen it.. Whilst some people swore they kissed for real, The majority said its just the camera angle. They said Diane was just whispering to Mercy, and the angle it was captured from came out all wrong. 😀 oh well! 

• Administrators
6 hours ago, Txunamy said:

Biggie played four clips.. 

First was Tacha's fight with mike, second was Mercy and ike talking about how they would f*ck gedoni up because of what went down with mercy and Gedoni with the phone ishh.. 

Third video clip was ike's outburst.. He wanted to attack seyi, like beat him up but he was held down.. 

Fourth clip was of Joe provocating Tacha. 

In the end, Tasha, ike, and Joe got a strike each. Poor ike, he already has two. I hope he gets a grip on his temper. 

Thanks @Txunamy

Ike is not my cup of tea, and I hope his relationship with Mercy doesn't cost her the money.

As for Tacha, she is drama but should learn to control her temper.

Everyone keeps talking about Mike, do you think he would win? 

1 hour ago, FlyJ said:

Thanks @Txunamy

Ike is not my cup of tea, and I hope his relationship with Mercy doesn't cost her the money.

Mike has what it takes to win, but in my honest opinion, I would rather someone who really needs the money to win. Mike is already established, according to people he is rich, being an Athlete and all, plus his cigar brand and many endorsement. Truth is no one really knows his net worth. He might not be as comfortable as people think. But anyway, he has had a good life, I would rather someone like frodd, Diane, Mercy, Elozonam, or Gedoni win the money. 

Btw I dislike frodd a lot. He is very manipulative. But I wouldn't mind if he wins. 😁

1 hour ago, FlyJ said:

Thanks @Txunamy

Anytime. 

19 hours ago, Txunamy said:

Yeah, she is too loud I can't stand it most times.. I just like her because she is intelligent and speaks very well. 

Omashola is another loud person.. I wish he could talk a little less, because he is a good person.. 

I cringe every time he speaks lol. 

Mercy is officially the sweetest person in the house for me. I like her energy.. She gives what she gets.. If you good to her, she is good to you and vice versa.. 

7 hours ago, Txunamy said:

Mercy is officially the sweetest person in the house for me. I like her energy.. She gives what she gets.. If you good to her, she is good to you and vice versa.. 

Is her bum bum real?

How can Joe get evicted? How?? That guy is the only guy I like in the house. He was rude at first but he has a very caring side, and he is a good person. A very brilliant mind. 

😢

1 hour ago, Txunamy said:

How can Joe get evicted? How?? That guy is the only guy I like in the house. He was rude at first but he has a very caring side, and he is a good person. A very brilliant mind. 

😢

How can you kick me to the curb for this show? 😕

• Administrators
21 hours ago, Txunamy said:

How about Tacha? 😋

• Administrators
1 hour ago, Txunamy said:

😢

Lol, I don't think a lot of people liked his energy plus his half-baked strategy. Were you shocked Cindy survived? She is growing!!!