Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×

Big Brother Nigeria #PepperDem 2019

FlyJ

2 hours ago, FlyJ said:

Lol, I don't think a lot of people liked his energy plus his half-baked strategy. Were you shocked Cindy survived? She is growing!!!

Not shocked.. I personally prayed for her to pull through.  I didn't like how she was treated in the house.. 

On 8/11/2019 at 11:30 PM, Txunamy said:

Iwould have liked Khafi if she talked less.. She is like a butterfly, fluttering around, spreading Happiness, but also annoying. If a butterfly lands on your nose, no matter how bright its colors are, you would still shoo it away.. That's Khafi.

This is the funniest thing I've read all day 😆😆  you are so mean!

I like Khafi though but I feel bad that she went for Gedoni... He doesn't seem to be matching her energy.

2 hours ago, Hawken said:

This is the funniest thing I've read all day 😆😆  you are so mean!

I like Khafi though but I feel bad that she went for Gedoni... He doesn't seem to be matching her energy.

😂😂 That was the best analogy I could come up with. You right about Gedoni not matching her energy. That guy is the most boring person I have ever watched in the history of BBNaija. Gedoni is so boring that I don't even realise he is one of the housemates anymore. 

If I wake up in the morning and I have to deal with someone like Gedoni, I'd rather go back to sleep.. At least my dreams are entertaining. 

1 hour ago, Txunamy said:

😂😂 That was the best analogy I could come up with. You right about Gedoni not matching her energy. That guy is the most boring person I have ever watched in the history of BBNaija. Gedoni is so boring that I don't even realise he is one of the housemates anymore. 

If I wake up in the morning and I have to deal with someone like Gedoni, I'd rather go back to sleep.. At least my dreams are entertaining. 

I swear Gedoni is so freaking boring. Zero personality. All beards and height. Ugh.

Elozolam put Frodd up for eviction, I was so happy 😂😂 and Frodd was so pressed, picked a fight immediately. Lmao.

And I love Elozolams reason for saving Venita. He's an intelligent emphatic guy, I'm rooting for him now.

Meanwhile am I the only one that thinks he looks like a community member?

And Seyi is such an annoying guy. I hope he goes home this week but i doubt it.

1 hour ago, Hawken said:

I swear Gedoni is so freaking boring. Zero personality. All beards and height. Ugh.

Elozolam put Frodd up for eviction, I was so happy 😂😂 and Frodd was so pressed, picked a fight immediately. Lmao.

And I love Elozolams reason for saving Venita. He's an intelligent emphatic guy, I'm rooting for him now.

Meanwhile am I the only one that thinks he looks like a community member?

And Seyi is such an annoying guy. I hope he goes home this week but i doubt it.

Elozonam is effeminate, but I don't think he is a community member.. 

I don't like Elozonam right now cos he is showing signs of pettiness.. Not just because of his decision of save and replace, but the way he goes about seeking validation, its almost like an emotional manipulation to me.. 

I liked Elozonam last week, but right now I am seeing a different side. I am not even buying his logical bullcrap right now🙄

Seyi, seyi, seyi.. Man is a self crowned Alpha male even though he doesn't come close in my opinion, But he is convinced he is the king of the hill.. 

Blue blood should come with humility.. I dont really care for any blue blood arrogant ass.. 

11 hours ago, Txunamy said:

Elozonam is effeminate, but I don't think he is a community member.. 

I don't like Elozonam right now cos he is showing signs of pettiness.. Not just because of his decision of save and replace, but the way he goes about seeking validation, its almost like an emotional manipulation to me.. 

I liked Elozonam last week, but right now I am seeing a different side. I am not even buying his logical bullcrap right now🙄

Seyi, seyi, seyi.. Man is a self crowned Alpha male even though he doesn't come close in my opinion, But he is convinced he is the king of the hill.. 

Blue blood should come with humility.. I dont really care for any blue blood arrogant ass.. 

Yep, Seyi has crowned himself Alpha. Dislike his guts. Pfft. And again, I hope he goes home.

Meanwhile about Elozonam I hope he doesn't turn out annoying. I like his face and energy.

And are there really effeminate men who are straight? I'm not projecting but I always find that hard to believe.

7 hours ago, Hawken said:

Yep, Seyi has crowned himself Alpha. Dislike his guts. Pfft. And again, I hope he goes home.

Meanwhile about Elozonam I hope he doesn't turn out annoying. I like his face and energy.

And are there really effeminate men who are straight? I'm not projecting but I always find that hard to believe.

Yeah, I am pretty sure there are.. It would be unjust to label all effeminate men gay. I was mighty shocked when I discovered Eric stonestreet of mordern family is straight. He is very effeminate and he really nailed his character playing a gay man. I read up a whole lot about him but he is as straight as a ruler. Married with kids. He supports the lgbtq community, because of his gay character, but he is straight. 

23 hours ago, Txunamy said:

Yeah, I am pretty sure there are.. It would be unjust to label all effeminate men gay. I was mighty shocked when I discovered Eric stonestreet of mordern family is straight. He is very effeminate and he really nailed his character playing a gay man. I read up a whole lot about him but he is as straight as a ruler. Married with kids. He supports the lgbtq community, because of his gay character, but he is straight. 

Yep, true this... And i was shocked as hell too when i found out Eric was straight. Like mind blowwwwn! Good actor!

3 hours ago, Hawken said:

Yep, true this... And i was shocked as hell too when i found out Eric was straight. Like mind blowwwwn! Good actor!

Yup yup yup.. 

Mike should learn to mind his Business.. How can you get in the middle of a conversation between two people and feel you have the right to? 

Its very Rude and immature to butt in on something that doesn't concern you. Mike does that all the time, with different housemates. 

Meanwhile, dianne reminds me of some of my classmates when I was in primary school.. everything she says sounds very rehearsed. 

The only person I am rooting for right now in the house is Mercy. 

The theme for this year doesn't fit any of the housemates.. Pepper them ko, pepper dem ni.  No one is 'peppering' Anything or anybody.. 

Adults with the mindset of a kindergartener. Kmt

• Administrators

@Txunamy I am not a fan of Mike. There is just something about him that doesn't win me over. 

On 8/31/2019 at 12:12 PM, Txunamy said:

Mike should learn to mind his Business.. How can you get in the middle of a conversation between two people and feel you have the right to? 

Its very Rude and immature to butt in on something that doesn't concern you. Mike does that all the time, with different housemates. 

I was reading somewhere that Frodd is gay o. #TeamTacha did it again today!

Tacha/Mercy for the money it seems. 

1 hour ago, FlyJ said:

@Txunamy I am not a fan of Mike. There is just something about him that doesn't win me over. 

I was reading somewhere that Frodd is gay o. #TeamTacha did it again today!

Tacha/Mercy for the money it seems. 

I am not a fan of mike too. He is very shady. 

With frodd, anything is possible😂

And yeah, the final two would be Tacha and mercy on the 99th day. I hope mercy wins. 

I'm mighty glad Esther and sir Dee are out of the game. 

• Administrators
On 9/2/2019 at 12:53 AM, Txunamy said:

I am not a fan of mike too. He is very shady. 

With frodd, anything is possible😂

And yeah, the final two would be Tacha and mercy on the 99th day. I hope mercy wins. 

I'm mighty glad Esther and sir Dee are out of the game. 

Lol, why was Esther not popular sef?
I think Tacha got this; she is single - handedly topping the polls.

1 hour ago, FlyJ said:

Lol, why was Esther not popular sef?
I think Tacha got this; she is single - handedly topping the polls.

I'm no fan of Tacha. I wait for the day she goes head to head with mercy. 

On 8/21/2019 at 8:07 AM, Blanco said:

😔am I the only one that is yet to understand the concept of this bbn😏😏

As in I have never watched it 😁😁

You should watch it if  you want  to be in the know. lol