Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×

Big Brother Nigeria #PepperDem 2019

FlyJ

• Moderators
3 hours ago, Mimy said:

hey it's the social media where everyone claims to be well behaved and shit. 

Until you meet them in person and see for yourself.... 

On 9/30/2019 at 10:57 PM, kimi said:

will share my view and although a few people who I have shared it with do not share in my sentiments, I will share it all the same because Tacha is you. Tacha is someone you love. Tacha is a family member. Tacha is a neighbour. Tacha is an acquaintance. You need not look too far off, you will find that you know a Tacha and hopefully one you can relate to on a more personal level.

6 hours ago, Mimy said:

True. In real life we have more of Tachas (honestly I don't know her and her said character flaws. This is base in the info about her that floods my timeline) than non Tachas but hey it's the social media where everyone claims to be well behaved and shit. 

There is being badly behaved and then there is being a downright terror and bully. 

I feel bad for her, she had it in the bag with 41% of the votes. While some of the housemates goaded her on at least 2 occasions (that I saw), it does not excuse the fact that she was physically and verbally abusive to all the housemates since day 1, often, without being provoked. 

I’m not sure what happened to her but I hope she gets help and becomes a better person. You can’t go through life fighting and pushing everyone away, you will surely end up alone.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Damiee said:

There is being badly behaved and then there is being a downright terror and bully. 

I feel bad for her, she had it in the bag with 41% of the votes. While some of the housemates goaded her on at least 2 occasions (that I saw), it does not excuse the fact that she was physically and verbally abusive to all the housemates since day 1, often, without being provoked. 

I’m not sure what happened to her but I hope she gets help and becomes a better person. You can’t go through life fighting and pushing everyone away, you will surely end up alone.

My sentiments exactly. I couldn't have said it any better. 

• Like 2
  • Moderators
2 hours ago, Damiee said:

My comment was in relation to her and what we see play out in the larger society (reality) at large -not the show. 

Not sure why I was quoted here o... 🙄

4 hours ago, kimi said:

My comment was in relation to her and what we see play out in the larger society (reality) at large -not the show. 

Not sure why I was quoted here o... 🙄

Lol I was going to type something else and forgot to erase the quotes but now that we are here (lol), I disagree that Tacha is a reflection of the average person but let’s agree to disagree on this one 🌚

• Moderators
38 minutes ago, Damiee said:

Lol I was going to type something else and forgot to erase the quotes but now that we are here (lol), I disagree that Tacha is a reflection of the average person but let’s agree to disagree on this one 🌚

Hahahahahaha... but I never said she was a reflection of the average person. 

Okay then... let's agree to disagree. 

On 9/30/2019 at 2:57 PM, kimi said:

I am genuinely concerned about Tacha and her mental health and I do hope that she has a solid support system to help her through this period. 

I will share my view and although a few people who I have shared it with do not share in my sentiments, I will share it all the same because Tacha is you. Tacha is someone you love. Tacha is a family member. Tacha is a neighbour. Tacha is an acquaintance. You need not look too far off, you will find that you know a Tacha and hopefully one you can relate to on a more personal level.

Show me someone who finds it hard to get along with herself let alone others. Show me someone who is angry and bitter and has let this fester. Show me someone who is prone to provocation/aggression/violence (either in speech or in deed) and you would have met Tacha -who for some reason beyond anything I can think of has not mastered the art of self control...

We needn't look too far either. I have seen enough altercation on NL which suggest that we aren't too far off ourselves. 

What do you personally have in common with this character?

• Moderators
4 hours ago, Michelle said:

What do you personally have in common with this character?

I hear she could be sweet. That I am. Verified with a tick Lol

I'll throw that question back to you... 🙄 

8 hours ago, kimi said:

I hear she could be sweet. That I am. Verified with a tick Lol

I'll throw that question back to you... 🙄 

I have absolutely nothing in common with her aside from being a woman of African descent.

• Administrators
On 9/28/2019 at 7:32 AM, Txunamy said:

The housemates are now free and happy seeing as Tacha is no more in the house. I am happy too. BBA and BBN was originally aimed at fostering unity, showing the world that people from different backgrounds, country, orientation can live under one roof in peace and unity. The reality show is supposed to be entertaining, not disturbing. We the original fans of BBA and BBN do not need the likes of Trasha on our screens. Social media has been in a celebratory mode since Tasha left. The world does not need more toxic people. 

We just want to watch Big brother in peace and be entertained and not watching a particular housemate cuss and fight people out all day long. 

No more  disturbing images. 

They should just give the money to mercy or seyi. 8days to go.. 

Lol, I don't know about that disqualification; I think Mercy should have been disqualified too because she provoked Tacha, based on the clips I saw on Social Media. Tacha should have walked away from the argument, but ...

In my opinion, this is the worst BB ever. 

9 hours ago, FlyJ said:

Lol, I don't know about that disqualification; I think Mercy should have been disqualified too because she provoked Tacha, based on the clips I saw on Social Media. Tacha should have walked away from the argument, but ...

In my opinion, this is the worst BB ever. 

Provocation earns one a strike in the house. Physical violence earns one a disqualification. In all mercy did, she never used her hands, she flipped her hair on Tacha's face, and tasha reacted by pulling mercy's hair(that can be painful) 

The moment Tacha pulled mercy's hair, and hit mercy(when mercy raised the iron to hit her) she broke the non-violence rule. 

Provocation and bodily harm are two different things.. The rules were clear.. 

If only Tacha walked away.. 

Mercy is the brute, and Tacha the batterer.. Lol

I'm no fan of mercy, and I also feel she should have gotten same treatment as Tacha, but then rules are rules.. 💁

• Administrators
17 hours ago, Txunamy said:

Provocation earns one a strike in the house. Physical violence earns one a disqualification. In all mercy did, she never used her hands, she flipped her hair on Tacha's face, and tasha reacted by pulling mercy's hair(that can be painful) 

The moment Tacha pulled mercy's hair, and hit mercy(when mercy raised the iron to hit her) she broke the non-violence rule. 

Provocation and bodily harm are two different things.. The rules were clear.. 

If only Tacha walked away.. 

Mercy is the brute, and Tacha the batterer.. Lol

I'm no fan of mercy, and I also feel she should have gotten same treatment as Tacha, but then rules are rules.. 💁

Still think Mercy should have been disqualified.

1 hour ago, FlyJ said:

Still think Mercy should have been disqualified.

Oh well.. She didn't touch Tacha, so she was in the clear. I'm not an advocate for mercy, I just like to stand in the line of rules.. 

What's your grouse with mercy though? 😶

• Administrators
5 hours ago, Txunamy said:

Oh well.. She didn't touch Tacha, so she was in the clear. I'm not an advocate for mercy, I just like to stand in the line of rules.. 

What's your grouse with mercy though? 😶

She is as fake as everyone else, but everyone gives her a pass which I don't understand. She plays a good game no doubt but she ain't no saint.

8 hours ago, FlyJ said:

She is as fake as everyone else, but everyone gives her a pass which I don't understand. She plays a good game no doubt but she ain't no saint.

I don't think anyone sees her as a saint. People like who they like. I'm no fan of mercy, But come 7pm, I would love to see mercy walk out with the 60million. 

• 9 months later...

#BBnaijalockdown#

I'm not really watching this season the way I watched the previous ones, but its still a source of entertainment when I want to watch tv. 

I like this year's housemates better than last year's. They are pleasant to look at with the exception of Lucy and katrina. 

So far, here is my assessment of them

Erica - She has the loveliest smile I have seen. Her smile warms my heart. She has the kinda smile that would make your bad day turn to a good day. She is also very emotional, and can be moody, but her bad mood is always because of kiddwaya. Her chemistry with kidd is off the hook, and I am really rooting for them. 

Kiddwaya - A people's person. Very cheerful and also flirtatious. He has very kind eyes. I would date someone like him if I were Bi. Plus, he is a rich kid, but still very humble and loving. 

Nengi - cute, very flirtatious, cheerful, and kinda manipulative too. 

Prince - Mr Nigeria, he is the dream of any woman who likes them tall dark and handsome. He cracks me up with his deep igbo accent. A good dancer and singer. He is a people's person too. 

Lilo - cute eyes, but somewhat of a dumb blond. She is playing out nina's script. E go shock am. 

Neo- Typical warri boy, with a little bit of omashola's script. Thank God for vee who tamed him a little. The first two days he was all over the places, being so loud and wanting to be heard. He is handsome though.. Nigerian version of Morris chestnut. Dark stout😁

• Like 1

Dorathy - when you see her, the first thing you see is her breasts.. You cannot miss that.. Her boobs stands out, they are outstanding 😁 I can't say much about her 'cause her boobs gets in the way, but the one thing she is, is funny. She can crack you up easy. 

Tochi- For some weird reason, I have a soft spot for him. He looks like someone in need of love, but he doesn't know how to go about it. I also love the fact that he is very family oriented. He speaks good too, with a lil igbo accent and I like that. 😁

Wathoni- Half Kenyan, half Nigerian. Very manipulative that one. She went to the house solely in search of a boyfriend, but unfortunately for her, the people she wants are taken. She is just there trying to get into budding relationships and scatter it. 

Tolanibaj- Very sly. Making stealth moves, flying under the radar. Short tempered too. 

Bright o- Green snake in a green grass.. You can't see him coming. Gossip. Quiet as a mouse during the day, a tattletale at night. 

Praise - Dunno if he is male or female, I honestly do not like him. He is so loud and all over the place. Somewhat of a bully, and he likes to put people down a lot. Maybe he things being a male stripper is all that, and that sets him above others. I don't like watching him. 

Kaisha - Hmmm.. Spoily brat, very rude, very defensive, low self esteem, inferiority complex. At first I felt pity for her because I felt she was being bullied, but turns out that she gets to be the bully sometimes. She just has a lot of growing up to do. 

• Like 1

Ozo - Very intelligent, good morals, a gentleman to the core. From what I have seen so far, he is 1000 yards husband material. 

Laycon- Hmmm.. Well, people consider him to be intelligent, but I don't. He is just like someone that crammed the dictionary or something like that. Plus he is a gossip, and he is not loyal at all. First couple of days in the house, I liked him. 'Good things comes in small packages ' yeah? But overtime, he's shown me another side to him that I didn't find impressive. 

Tricky tee- Funny guy, nice guy, gossips a little. Very intelligent. And the oldest in the house. 

Ka3na- self acclaimed boss lady. Very rude, very bossy(comes with the title) She is a lot, but I'd rather not write it.

Lucy - Horrible person. I dunno how she deceives herself by saying she is a good person. There is some good in her of course, but she is definitely not a good person. She is bossy, she acts like a wicked step mother. I get scared watching her from my screen. Jesus! I do not want to meet someone like her. Always crying, always being mean, always walking around with puffy eyes and bad hair. Pheww!!! 

• Like 1