Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×

Big Brother Nigeria #PepperDem 2019

FlyJ

On 8/31/2019 at 7:12 PM, Txunamy said:

The theme for this year doesn't fit any of the housemates.. Pepper them ko, pepper dem ni.  No one is 'peppering' Anything or anybody.. 

Adults with the mindset of a kindergartener. Kmt

Hahahahahahahahahaha... i cant'.

And your title, "first Lady". lit🔥

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators
On 9/3/2019 at 9:29 PM, Txunamy said:

I'm no fan of Tacha. I wait for the day she goes head to head with mercy. 

Lol I think Tacha has a crazy fanbase.

• Administrators
2 hours ago, Txunamy said:

If its one person leaving, its either khafi or seyi. If its two, then its khafi and seyi. 

Gutted to see Khafi go 😢😥

5 hours ago, FlyJ said:

True, but she was unique in her own way. Like how is Elo still there? 

Its just Luck.. He is one lucky sonofa... Funny, I used to like him cos of his intelligence and all, but I started to dislike him the moment I noticed how he likes to gossip and talk down on people.. Plus the way he treats dianne. 

Can this year's season of BBN just be over? Like, these sets of housemates are finna ruin my Love for BBN. Its not like I even like Big brother naija that much, I was just trying to manage seeing as big brother Africa is no more. 

I Don't even understand how they thrive in that house amidst so much unnecessary drama, drama they create by themselves.. 

Social media going agog with the whole Big brother naija fever, fans pitching tents, putting one housemates above the other, I am just here laughing, and wondering why people butt heads over people they don't know. Over the years I have had my favorites in the show, but I would never ever be a warrior for anyone. Cos truth is, I do not know them. I would support them, but I cannot fight for anyone. 

The so called fans,(some are demons masquerading as fans) , create unnecessary hate,  strife, jealousy,  where there is none. 

Pepper them indeed.. Their vicious fans are the real "pepper"

On 9/16/2019 at 11:11 AM, Txunamy said:

Funny, I used to like him cos of his intelligence and all, but I started to dislike him the moment I noticed how he likes to gossip and talk down on people.. Plus the way he treats dianne. 

How does he treat Diane? Tell me so I can slap him from here! And yeah I too stopped liking him when I noticed he likes to gossip.

On 9/17/2019 at 6:51 AM, FlyJ said:

Btw the streets are saying Mercy played Ike. Didn't see that coming 🙂.

I think she played him too 😂

On 9/15/2019 at 8:28 PM, FlyJ said:

Gutted to see Khafi go 😢😥

I was so painedddd 😩😩

5 hours ago, Hawken said:

How does he treat Diane? Tell me so I can slap him from here! And yeah I too stopped liking him when I noticed he likes to gossip.

I think she played him too 😂

I was so painedddd 😩😩

He doesn't like Diane as much as she likes him. He is just egging her on. 

3 hours ago, Txunamy said:

He doesn't like Diane as much as she likes him. He is just egging her on. 

He should gerrout! He's leaving this week!

And Frodd is one lucky bastard. All that rosary he's been praying is working 😆

13 hours ago, Hawken said:

Mercy cannot tell me that wasn't intentional.

It was an unfair decision to disqualify Tacha and leave Mercy. But life's

The rules of the show were clearly stated Hawk. For provocation, you'll get a strike or two depending on the gravity, for physical violence, its automatic disqualification.. 

Now, mercy provocated Tacha by flipping her hair on tacha's face. If Tacha had walked away, mercy would have gotten her strikes and Tacha would have still been in the house. But Tacha being Tacha, reacted by shoving mercy. Its a huge no no to lay hands on anyone in the show. 

People should really learn self control and self restraint. See how Tacha has lost 60million just because she couldn't keep her hands to herself. It played out the way it ought to, and its very fair. Don't join Twitter warriors biko. 

99th day kor, 100 days ni. 

I'm sending so much love and light to Tacha. I stan a queen who'd unwavering stand head high in strength and not lose focus in spite the overwhelmingly teeming hate trying to swallow her up. Love always.

And as for 60milla grand price,  just read somewhere a popular business woman offered Tacha 50milla😂 and my very sweet Bob risky just gave her 1million in less than 24hours!! I guess the hated are  always the most  blessed.☺

As for Zlatan, i was a huge fan until he displayed his foolishness yester night after Tacha was disqualified. He's canceled for life. Stupid bully.

The housemates are now free and happy seeing as Tacha is no more in the house. I am happy too. BBA and BBN was originally aimed at fostering unity, showing the world that people from different backgrounds, country, orientation can live under one roof in peace and unity. The reality show is supposed to be entertaining, not disturbing. We the original fans of BBA and BBN do not need the likes of Trasha on our screens. Social media has been in a celebratory mode since Tasha left. The world does not need more toxic people. 

We just want to watch Big brother in peace and be entertained and not watching a particular housemate cuss and fight people out all day long. 

No more  disturbing images. 

They should just give the money to mercy or seyi. 8days to go.. 

Eeyah, I feel sad for mercy.. Can't imagine being separated from someone you love on your birthday. Though I don't think ike likes her as much as she likes him. 

If only she knows that the 60mil is hers, she would chin up and be happy. 

• Moderators

I am genuinely concerned about Tacha and her mental health and I do hope that she has a solid support system to help her through this period. 

I will share my view and although a few people who I have shared it with do not share in my sentiments, I will share it all the same because Tacha is you. Tacha is someone you love. Tacha is a family member. Tacha is a neighbour. Tacha is an acquaintance. You need not look too far off, you will find that you know a Tacha and hopefully one you can relate to on a more personal level.

Show me someone who finds it hard to get along with herself let alone others. Show me someone who is angry and bitter and has let this fester. Show me someone who is prone to provocation/aggression/violence (either in speech or in deed) and you would have met Tacha -who for some reason beyond anything I can think of has not mastered the art of self control...

We needn't look too far either. I have seen enough altercation on NL which suggest that we aren't too far off ourselves. 

On 9/30/2019 at 10:57 PM, kimi said:

I am genuinely concerned about Tacha and her mental health and I do hope that she has a solid support system to help her through this period. 

I will share my view and although a few people who I have shared it with do not share in my sentiments, I will share it all the same because Tacha is you. Tacha is someone you love. Tacha is a family member. Tacha is a neighbour. Tacha is an acquaintance. You need not look too far off, you will find that you know a Tacha and hopefully one you can relate to on a more personal level.

Show me someone who finds it hard to get along with herself let alone others. Show me someone who is angry and bitter and has let this fester. Show me someone who is prone to provocation/aggression/violence (either in speech or in deed) and you would have met Tacha -who for some reason beyond anything I can think of has not mastered the art of self control...

We needn't look too far either. I have seen enough altercation on NL which suggest that we aren't too far off ourselves. 

True. In real life we have more of Tachas (honestly I don't know her and her said character flaws. This is base in the info about her that floods my timeline) than non Tachas but hey it's the social media where everyone claims to be well behaved and shit. 

• Like 1