• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dreamgal

• moresko

• Suavity

• lovebird

I have never dated a lesbian lesbian, all the girls I have been with thought they were straight.lol

trust me every girl is bi curious, just hang in dre as a friend and be patient. one day na one day, she will wanna know ow it feels like to kiss a girl and thats how it starts. ;)

• Moderators

What is a lesbian lesbian? The fact someone is bicurious doesn't make them bisexual or even lesbian, they are just curious. I have nothing against "bi-curiousity" but this is how people get themselves entangled in bs, "f**king" isn't a stamp on anyone's sexuality.

What is a lesbian lesbian? The fact someone is bicurious doesn't make them bisexual or even lesbian, they are just curious. I have nothing against "bi-curiousity" but this is how people get themselves entangled in bs, "f**king" isn't a stamp on anyone's sexuality.

lol u need some more fun girl.

lesbian lesbian; I meant I have never dated a girl thats already aware of her sexuality.

bi-curious; if u want something I believe u go for it. wen she becomes bi-curious its an oppr to show what u have to offer so why not take advantage of it.

Sometimes its good to just have fun u know, take the risk. she may realise she is trully gay or straight in the end but at least u guys had fun while it lasted. and trust me sex works, lol

lesbian lesbian; I meant I have never dated a  girl thats already aware of her sexuality.

bi-curious;  if u want something I believe u go for it. wen she becomes bi-curious its an oppr to show what u have to offer so why not take advantage of it.

Sometimes its good to just have fun u know, take the risk. she may realise she is trully gay or straight in the end but at least u guys had fun while it lasted. and trust me sex works, lol

• Upvote 1

Make I waka pass a I make I comment, @pinksush, I've been attracted to babes that are straight, just tell yourself the truth that it won't work and get it over with

• Moderators

lesbian lesbian; I meant I have never dated a girl thats already aware of her sexuality.

bi-curious; if u want something I believe u go for it. wen she becomes bi-curious its an oppr to show what u have to offer so why not take advantage of it.

I have fun, but I have fun with my eyes open. I have seen too many "lesbian" girls go after bicurious girls, then complain when the girls leave them for men. Seriously, what were they expecting. A female doesn't need to f**k another female to know that she's gay, sex is sex, its all mechanical. There is no special lesbian orgasm that is going to "hook" a girl. Its the attraction that matters, if she's not attracted to female, no amount of sex or orgasms is going to make her "realize" either she's bisexual or gay.

• Administrators

@OP It is hard to get over such feelings ,but i tell myself the truth and move on.It is of no use wasting your emotions and energy on someone you know you can never get.#MyTwoCents.

I have fun, but I have fun with my eyes open. I have seen too many "lesbian" girls go after bicurious girls, then complain when the girls leave them for men. Seriously, what were they expecting. A female doesn't need to f**k another female to know that she's gay, sex is sex, its all mechanical. There is no special lesbian orgasm that is going to "hook" a girl. Its the attraction that matters, if she's not attracted to female, no amount of sex or orgasms is going to make her "realize" either she's bisexual or gay.

nah I never said its gonna lead to smfin serious, I said why not hang around and have fun when she becomes bi curious.just for fun o and if ur mature enuf to handle it.

the lesbian u are datng what assurance do u have that something serious will come out of it? most naija lez end up getting married so dres really no diff btw dating a bi curious girl and a lesbian.

people date for various reasons u know, I just like living in the present. if my hrt is for smone then its gonna tk more than straightness to stop me and even if u leave atleast we shared nice memories togeda. dts me anyway.

nd sex is nt sex o, and really doesn't have much to do with attraction but lemme nt go into that since its nt the topic.

in the end sha, if ur hrt cant tk it just let her go

nah I never said its gonna lead to smfin serious, I said why not hang around and have fun when she becomes bi curious.just for fun o and if ur mature enuf to handle it.

the lesbian u are datng what assurance do u have that something serious will come out of it? most naija lez end up getting married so dres really no diff btw dating a bi curious girl and a lesbian.

people date for various reasons u know, I just like living in the present. if my hrt is for smone then its gonna tk more than straightness to stop me and even if u leave atleast we shared nice memories togeda. dts me anyway.

nd sex is nt sex o, and really doesn't have much to do with attraction but lemme nt go into that since its nt the topic.

Dreamgal not everybody like havin fun just like dat,there is possibility that u can get little emotional there,i guess am speaking for myself who can really get quickly emotional,so i dont play around with gals

Dreamgal not everybody like havin fun just like dat,there is possibility that u can get little emotional there,i guess am speaking for myself who can really get quickly emotional,so i dont play around with gals

even the way u write is very sensitive.

I saaid if ur hrt cant take it or if its nt worth it then just let go.

Someone lik u is not for fun but commitment

• Moderators

First, most lesbians I've been with, has been basically for fun, nothing more. I don't sleep with someone hoping they would realize their sexuality.

Furthermore, sex is sex, its all mechanical. Ask prostitutes. Of course, making love to someone you care about is an entirely different matter.

If you don't know the difference between sex with a bicurious girl and a lesbian girl, there is nothing I can do for you because you don't know that difference between sleeping with someone that's really attracted (sexually, emotionally, and physically) to you, and someone who might just be experimenting with you. Believe me there is a difference, big difference.

Marriage to a man doesn't make a woman straight, so comparing a married gay woman to bicurious straight woman makes no sense.

• Administrators

You right.most lesbos are just in for playing around thats all,am speaking of ninty nine percent oo

99% is a high rate for a Country like Nigeria. The NLGBT community is a mess. Good luck to those who find themselves entangled in it.

First, most lesbians I've been with, has been basically for fun, nothing more. I don't sleep with someone hoping they would realize their sexuality.

Furthermore, sex is sex, its all mechanical. Ask prostitutes. Of course, making love to someone you care about is an entirely different matter.

If you don't know the difference between sex with a bicurious girl and a lesbian girl, there is nothing I can do for you because you don't know that difference between sleeping with someone that's really attracted (sexually, emotionally, and physically) to you, and someone who might just be experimenting with you. Believe me there is a difference, big difference.

Marriage to a man doesn't make a woman straight, so comparing a married gay woman to bicurious straight woman makes no sense.

lol u just said sex is sex now ur saying theres a big difference.

see what u dont understand, some straight girls dont cum when they have sex with guys.

now she may have sex with a girl and cum (because of the different mechanism involved), now not every one is born gay or bi.

some learn it, some discover after an event. an event like a kiss with a girl, sex with a girl or even a guy.

now u may have sex with this bi curious girl, and she may realise that she may be bisexual or it myt just be fun for her and nuffin more.

another thing about life is most people get excited when they try out new things, a bi curious girl may be so excited that she will want to cont and ur relationship with her will simply be based on sex.

remember I said ds relationship is just for fun taking advantage of each other, I repeat if ur gud sex works.

believe it or not most straight girls dont enjoy sex with guys, bcs boys are sometimes insensitive to their needs and they sometimes dont know the ryt spots to play with.

nyway whatever wrks for u,

• Moderators

lol u just said sex is sex now ur saying theres a big difference.

see what u dont understand, some straight girls dont cum when they have sex with guys.

now she may have sex with a girl and cum (because of the different mechanism involved), now not every one is born gay or bi.

some learn it, some discover after an event. an event like a kiss with a girl, sex with a girl or even a guy.

now u may have sex with this bi curious girl, and she may realise that she may be bisexual or it myt just be fun for her and nuffin more.

another thing about life is most people get excited when they try out new things, a bi curious girl may be so excited that she will want to cont and ur relationship with her will simply be based of sex.

remember I said ds relationship is just for fun taking advantage of each other, I repeat if ur gud sex works.

believe it or not most straight girls dont enjoy sex with guys, bcs boys are sometimes insensitive to their needs and they sometimes dont know the ryt spots to play with.

nyway whatever wrks for u,

Lol, where did you get your data that most straight girls don't enjoy sex with guys because you should have something to back your statement.

What difference in mechanisms are you talking about, the last time i checked all humans had fingers and lips, and men (and some women) have dicks, so what are you talking about. So because a guy couldn't make a girl cum, and a girl could, that means the girl is gay. What kind of logic is that? Using that logic, that means all straight sexually unsatisfied women are really gay, and all gay sexually unsatisfied women are really straight. That makes no sense at all. Its all in the technique, and sometimes what the person feels. I don't know how people learn to be gay.

Sex is still sex. There is a difference when you have sex with a bicurious person and when you have sex with a lesbian, but like you said you've never been with a lesbian lesbian, so....its still all sex. A bicurious girl choosing to stay in a sexual relationship with you doesn't make her bisexual, she's just horny.

You said " most naija lez end up getting married so dres really no diff btw dating a bi curious girl and a lesbian.", what exactly did you mean?

Lol, where did you get your data that most straight girls don't enjoy sex with guys because you should have something to back your statement. What difference in mechanisms are you talking about, the last time i checked all humans had fingers and lips, and men (and some women) have dicks, so what are you talking about. So because a guy couldn't make a girl cum, and a girl could, that means the girl is gay. What logic is that? Using that logic, that means all straight women sexually unsatisfied are really gay, and all gay women sexually unsatisfied are really straight. That makes nonsense at all. Its all in the technique, and sometimes what the person feels. I don't know how people learn to be gay.

Sex is still sex. There is a difference when you have sex with a bicurious person and when you have sex with a lesbian, but like you said you've never been with a lesbian lesbian, so....its still all sex...

You said " most naija lez end up getting married so dres really no diff btw dating a bi curious girl and a lesbian.", what exactly did you mean?

first of all I dont like ur tone, calm dwn cs I wont lik to b insulted over a small issue. there something called difference in opinion, no be fight.

I started with I only date straight girls, that alone is the data m using. if u feel otherwise, tell me how many straight girls u have dated to know that my data is false.lol

also there s a sayin, jack of all trade master of none. when u have two tools,finger and penis u can only master one. most guys master how to have sex with a d**ck, I have never had a guy sayin m good at fingering u will only hear m good in f***king.

now a lesbian really has one tool and dts her finger and over time she masters it perfectly.

and so for a girl who prefers being fingered, being with a girl will give her more satisfaction than being with a boy.

its only ignorance that will make u say a girl cant realise she is bisexual after sex. u need to understand that not everyone is the same.

I dated a girl who never knew she was gay, after sex our relationship was basically just abt sex. but u knw love grows and soon she started getting jealous weneva m with anoda girl. she would want me to call and started missing me and she gradually fell in love with me. we are no more togeda bt sinc I left she has never dated a boy just girls.

in our society when ur growing tell make u believe u can only date boys and so many girls grow up with that believe and fyt any feeling they have for the same sex cs they have been taught that its nt natural.there is something called a potential lesbian or a lesbian who hasnt discovered her self

many tins can mk one gay, sm girls get fed up of hrt brks and bcm bi. it happens and I have experienced it so chill

• Moderators

Lol, which tone? Where did I insult you? Because I pointed out that none of the logic you used makes sense, you're insulted. I am insulted that you threw that logic out there, and expected no one to challenge it. If that's your data, you should have said most straight girls you've been with, don't enjoy sex with men, but you painted a broad stroke, said most straight girls, and I asked you to defend it.

A lesbian has many tools, You might have only one but I have many (some I am born, others I have gained over the years), and I have mastered every one of them. so the mechanism theory still doesn't work.

Sex is still sex, your "friend" grew attracted to you, the sex didn't "make" her gay or bisexual, her attraction to you (and apparently other females) did. It is only in Nigeria, that "heartbreaks" can make someone bisexual, I know some things might influence a person's perception of men e.g rape, but heartbreak hellll no. I think we have to draw the line between straight women sleeping with other female for sex, and bisexual/ lesbian women who are genuinely attracted to other women. Potential lesbian? Lol, I can't even...

@pinksush..the Truth is that its difficult Oo..2 get over the feeling n all...But like others have been saying..its Good 4 you to realise now that its not goin to work...that's just the Truth..@Dreamgal sorry 2 say but agree wit everything you just said..and 'Lesbian LEsbian'?come on babes!!you've never dated a Lesbian,you'v always dated straight babes!!wat am I 2 say abt that??Anyways maybe M the 1 who doesnt understand..GOODLUCK tho!!