Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

im attracted to a straight lady

chishlom

moresko u really dnt read before u reply, I said I dont want to be insulted over an issue. was giving u warning b4 it get too far.

learn to read seriously, I said most lesbians. I dint say all, u can go bavk to my prev post.

I still repeat again, learn to read o. patience is a virtue, I said over time they master it. that u haven't mastered doesn't mean u wnt with constant practice.

u dont have an argument here, read s post again nd digest it before commenting so u knw wat u are talking abt.

ok?

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dreamgal

• moresko

• Suavity

• lovebird

Alryt thanks for ur opinion.dreamqal and moresko yu guys are debating,lol.

I think the best thing to do is try to forget as minini and flyj said,its not qonna be easy but I'll try.

thanks y'all

• Moderators

Lol, you're warning me? The comeback statement of every Nigerian that has lost an argument. Who do you think you are? Or do you think this is the streets of Nigeria? Like I asked before, how did I insult you? Show me. Where did you say most lesbians and regarding what statement, point it out.

I read everything you wrote, and I would have to throw away logic to believe that nonsense. I have challenged you to defend your statement, and your answer is "Jack of all trades", seriously? I can defend everything I said, and you're hiding between "giving u a warning".

Learn to read, lol. Have you read the way you write lately or am I missing something? Tsk tsk tsk.

Lol, you're warning me? The comeback statement of every Nigerian that has lost an argument. Who do you think you are? Or do you think this is the streets of Nigeria? Like I asked before, how did I insult you? Show me. Where did you say most lesbians and regarding what statement, point it out.

I read everything you wrote, and I would have to throw away logic to believe that nonsense. I have challenged you to defend your statement, and your answer is "Jack of all trades", seriously? I can defend everything I said, and you're hiding between "giving u a warning".

Learn to read, lol. Have you read the way you write lately or am I missing something? Tsk tsk tsk.

na wa o. English dey hard o.

wat sch are u in? no offence, m just curious

and also in a sentence tell me the point u are trying to make cos I don't understand u.

cs it just seem lik u are looking for a fight and not really information, u must be yoruba anyway.

madam pls I dnt like ur tone, tk d frustration smwre else

" believe it or not most straight girls dont enjoy sex with guys, bcs boys are

sometimes insensitive to their needs and they sometimes dont know the ryt

spots to play with."

was this nt my statement? u now agree that u dint read it

u dnt ve a case, if u do make one. stop taking me round with no destination.

u haven't even debunked any of my statement so far ,m still wondering what ur argument is about.

if ur issue is win and lose carry the trophy abeg, I dint force my opinion down ur throat so chill.

• Moderators

Lol, now you say most straight girls, then when I challenge your statement, then you say you meant most straights girls you've been with. Pick one. If you're going to paint broad strokes, show me the data. Back it up.

They don't know the "right stops" to play with, lol. Apparently, men have missed all the biology classes since the beginning of time, and let's not forget that fingers have been known as a sexual tool since before the Kama Sutra, but keep painting broad strokes.

Where did I agree that I didn't "read it"? Or are you seeing things like you saw the "insults" you said I wrote. Which by the way, you still haven't shown me,lol.

Like I said before, I read everything you wrote, and it is still nonsense in my opinion. Its not win or lose for me, but your logic is still nonsense.

Of course, you don't understand me, since you already stated the English is hard for you. So I will to use small words from now, I would say get a dictionary but most of them are written in English so.....

Yes, I am a proud Yoruba woman but I wouldn't drag someone's culture in this because I respect people's culture.

At least, you have stopped warning me :-)

Lol, now you say most straight girls, then when I challenge your statement, then you say you meant most straights girls you've been with. Pick one. If you're going to paint broad strokes, show me the data. Back it up.) liar liar pants on fire. it was when you asked me what data I used I said the straight girls I have been with.

They don't know the "right stops" to play with, lol. Apparently, men have missed all the biology classes since the beginning of time, and let's not forget that fingers have been known as a sexual tool since before the Kama Sutra, but keep painting broad strokes. lol u are funny, one question please. have u had sex with a guy? before if no den pls visit blogs and read ow married women complain. ignorance is not an excuse. also I said a girl that prefer fingering wud prefer a lesbian touch, not all girls. if u dont believe girls are better lover sexually, conduct a survey.

Where did I agree that I didn't "read it"? Or are you seeing things like you saw the "insults" you said I wrote. Which by the way, you still haven't shown me,lol. that was a rhetorical question. abt d insults with time u will read btw the lines and understand what I was tryna say.

Like I said before, I read everything you wrote, and it is still nonsense in my opinion. Its not win or lose for me, but your logic is still nonsense. well not every mind is open enuf or intelligent enuf to comprehend. so its okay dear.

Of course, you don't understand me, since you already stated the English is hard for you. So I will to use small words from now, I would say get a dictionary but most of them are written in English so..... do u speak igbo? cs it myt work.

Yes, I am a proud Yoruba woman but I wouldn't drag someone's culture in this because I respect people's culture.

yoruba ppl like fight, I live with them. dont tell me u dont know culture plays a role on personality?

At least, you have stopped warning me :-) for now though

Lol, now you say most straight girls, then when I challenge your statement, then you say you meant most straights girls you've been with. Pick one. If you're going to paint broad strokes, show me the data. Back it up.)=== liar liar pants on fire. it was when you asked me what data I used I said the straight girls I have been with.

They don't know the "right stops" to play with, lol. Apparently, men have missed all the biology classes since the beginning of time, and let's not forget that fingers have been known as a sexual tool since before the Kama Sutra, but keep painting broad strokes. ===

lol u are funny, one question please. have u had sex with a guy? before if no den pls visit blogs and read ow married women complain. ignorance is not an excuse. also I said a girl that prefer fingering wud prefer a lesbian touch, not all girls. if u dont believe girls are better lover sexually, conduct a survey.

Where did I agree that I didn't "read it"? Or are you seeing things like you saw the "insults" you said I wrote. Which by the way, you still haven't shown me,lol. ===

that was a rhetorical question. abt d insults with time u will read btw the lines and understand what I was tryna say.

Like I said before, I read everything you wrote, and it is still nonsense in my opinion. Its not win or lose for me, but your logic is still nonsense. ===

well not every mind is open enuf or intelligent enuf to comprehend. so its okay dear.

Of course, you don't understand me, since you already stated the English is hard for you. So I will to use small words from now, I would say get a dictionary but most of them are written in English so..... ===

do u speak igbo? cs it myt work.

yoruba ppl like fight, I live with them. dont tell me u dont know culture plays a role on personality?

At least, you have stopped warning me :-) f===

or now though

• Moderators

You said " believe it or not most straight girls dont enjoy sex with guys, bcs boys aresometimes insensitive to their needs and they sometimes dont know the ryt spots to play with." and I just pointed out that you're painting another board stroke.

Married women complain, are you saying lesbians never complain? Or every lesbian in the world is sexually satisfied? Bad sex happens with anyone regardless of sexuality, and everyone complains about it.

Lol, If I insulted you, you wouldn't have to read between the lines. It would be glaring and open. But understanding your logic, would require "dumbing" down my brain, then I would have to write like you and so on. I don't have time for that.

I could say alot of unpleasant perceptions about Igbo people, but I wouldn't (this is where maturity comes into play), most of my friends are Igbo, and I respect them.

Keep warning, I never asked you to stop

• Moderators

Hehehe...U girls don't wanna take the blame...Why not put the blame on me?...#Wink#

No one is throwing blame, its just a difference of opinion. Nothing more.

You said " believe it or not most straight girls dont enjoy sex with guys, bcs boys aresometimes insensitive to their needs and they sometimes dont know the ryt spots to play with." and I just pointed out that you're painting another board stroke.

Married women complain, are you saying lesbians never complain? Or every lesbian in the world is sexually satisfied? Bad sex happens with anyone regardless of sexuality, and everyone complains about it.

Lol, If I insulted you, you wouldn't have to read between the lines. It would be glaring and open. But understanding your logic, would require "dumbing" down my brain, then I would have to write like you and so on. I don't have time for that.

I could say alot of unpleasant perceptions about Igbo people, but I wouldn't (this is where maturity comes into play), most of my friends are Igbo, and I respect them.

Keep warning, I never asked you to stop

(this is where maturity comes into play) hahahahahahahaha this cracked me up.

so wait o, in your mind now you feel you are mature? hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaha

fyi m not igbo.

I will say it over nd over u dont have a case.

first u said I dint use most, now I have showed u were I said most and u are fishing for something else.

now u want us to argue whether bad sex happen with both, , of course it does.

who said it doesn't? doesn't still change the fact that most women dont enjoy sex with their hubby and some women complain of not being able to experience orgasm. same thing for lesbians too. what exactly are you on about?