• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dreamgal

• moresko

• Suavity

• lovebird

I really missed, truth is I don't have the strength to go thru this. @dreamgal,mentioning someone's tribe oor culture is wrong, I'm not taking sides but it's sth I find offensive. For example, I'm Niger Deltan, ijaw tribe and whenever I tell people I'm ijaw, the first thing they call me is a militant, and I get offended.

Pls take note.

@minini u dont have to be angry,jes take as a joke and laugh.trust me that is what i do whenever someone call me that too.@flyj did you just call her that too?

• Administrators

@minini u dont have to be angry,jes take as a joke and laugh.trust me that is what i do whenever someone call me that too.@flyj did you just call her that too?

No, i didn`t. I just picked out the militant word from "I really missed, truth is I don't have the strength to go thru this. @dreamgal,mentioning someone's tribe oor culture is wrong, I'm not taking sides but it's sth I find offensive. For example, I'm Niger Deltan, ijaw tribe and whenever I tell people I'm ijaw, the first thing they call me is a militant, and I get offended.

Pls take note"

@dreamgirl it is oo..very offensive!!!!..Cos you do not find it offensive mean Other people wont

People don't hesitate to call boko haram members Muslims I'm sure you are guilty of that too.

Bt Muslims are not terrorist but all terrorist are Muslims.

So if I say Muslims are terrorist am I wrong? Nd should I care whether it's offensive to them.?

Anyway Just bcs of u, I wnt bring culture to this forum again. Ok

• Moderators

Yes, you should care who you're offensive to. First, not all terrorists are Muslim. Secondly, Boko Haram is an Islamic terrorist organization, but I don't see any Muslim and think Boko Haram. If you think that way, that's you but try to generalize people's thoughts, half of my extended family are Muslims.

People don't hesitate to call boko haram members Muslims I'm sure you are guilty of that too.

Bt Muslims are not terrorist but all terrorist are Muslims.

So if I say Muslims are terrorist am I wrong? Nd should I care whether it's offensive to them.?

Anyway Just bcs of u, I wnt bring culture to this forum again. Ok

I dO not call muslims boko haram..you knw why?because not all muslims are boko haram..We still have people from other states n religion there..its a common knowledge!!NOT ALL MUSLIMS are BOKO HARAM and nt all BOkO HARAM are muslimsmellow.gif..and yes u should care if a word is offensive to others!!its very very essential

Out of curiosity, if I had said you must be yoruba cs u sound very intelligent... Will u say don't Bring culture into it or thank u? Just showing ow hypocritical humans are

I dO not call muslims boko haram..you knw why?because not all muslims are boko haram..We still have people from other states n religion there..its a common knowledge!!NOT ALL MUSLIMS are BOKO HARAM and nt all BOkO HARAM are muslimsmellow.gif..and yes u should care if a word is offensive to others!!its very very essential

Name one terrorist that's not a Muslim and I will rest my case

Name one terrorist that's not a Muslim and I will rest my case.

I don't care if it's offensive cause it's not false. Even if u say some Muslims are terrorist not all.

Are Muslims not terrorist? Yes or no. So if I say Muslims are terrorist am I wrong? It's simple logic.

U can only say u are a different kind of Muslim and prove u are, but u can not say Muslims are not terrorist.

Same way u can only show that lovebird is not a militant but u can't say deltans are not militants

Last week..it was reported in the newspaper...vanguard 2 b precised...-cant remember the exact date..1 of the teachers of boko Haram was caught...and with him were three young boys of which one or two were non muslims....go n check!!

@dreamgal its very wrong to generalize dis whole'muslims are terrorist stuff,or 'people from south south are all militants'even though not all are..its still wrong to generalize it....that's all am gonna say!!

Last week's..it was reported in the newspaper...vanguard 2 b precised...-cant remember the exact date..1 of the teachers of boko Haram was caught...and with him were three young boys of which one or two were non muslims....go n check!!

Nah I wnt buy that. Need a name I can Google

@dreamgal its very wrong to generalize dis whole'muslims are terrorist stuff,or 'people from south south are all militants'even though not all are..its still wrong to generalize it....that's all am gonna say!!

I only generalised terrorist being muslims. I never said all muslims are terrorist. If it offends u that much I drop the case.