what's on your mind?

dequeen

9 hours ago, kimi said:

Hahahaha. I didn't know that was a song..:597f838f111a3_tw_grimace1: lol

😀

9 hours ago, Teewhy said:

The guy got lyrics tho... 

Yes he does.

You should also try Sam Smith's album "The Thrill of It All", I promise you love it.

9 hours ago, Txunamy said:

Laugh Wan pour Alomo For My Pant..🤣

Look, one day I'll fight you 😆😒

Separate the character of a pastor from his pastoral reputation,weigh him and judge him and see if he's worthy of a pastor, don't let his reputation or his appearance on the pulpit fool you, don't be deceived by his shining suit, don't be fooled by his smooth English, some of them  are devil's brew and you are actually better than them character-wise, they're only hiding under the cloak of religious showmanship, they're like the sadducess and Pharisees, they're hypocrite, they don't practice what they preach,  they're full of petty jealousy, please be careful of this kind  of pastors, guard and guide your yourself against deceit. Some Nigerian pastors eh. Na wa.

we should always know the role of God in our  lives and the role of human effort in our lives, don't mix the two up, always strike a balance, but sadly we never learn this.

• Like 2

I had the most crazy week last week.. Happy and grateful I survived it. This  new week would be much better! Issehh!

1 hour ago, Hawken said:

😀

Yes he does.

You should also try Sam Smith's album "The Thrill of It All", I promise you love it.

Look, one day I'll fight you 😆😒

All right. Will try it out. 

• Upvote 1

• Moderators
50 minutes ago, scarlet said:

we should always know the role of God in our  lives and the role of human effort in our lives, don't mix the two up, always strike a balance, but sadly we never learn this.

#word

6 hours ago, scarlet said:

I had the most crazy week last week.. Happy and grateful I survived it. This  new week would be much better! Issehh!

Some of the most difficult and stressful moments of our lives also end up being the most formative and motivating. 

3 hours ago, Mimy said:

Some of the most difficult and stressful moments of our lives also end up being the most formative and motivating. 

So very true.. I'd say, thank God for challenges that had help moulds us to be better version of ourselves. ☺

Many people have very wrong impression of me. I don't know why.  A colleague just  saw my playful side and gave this incredulous jaw dropping glare.  She said, "i didn't know you play". Meh, I am no robot and very human, this I told her. 

3 hours ago, Mimy said:

I saw an image of phylloplasty today. Now I can never look at shawarma the same again. ☹️

A part of me wants to google and see too, but a better part of me wants to be able to look at sharwama the same way. So stomach 1 curiosity 0.

• Moderators
9 hours ago, Hawken said:

A part of me wants to google and see too, but a better part of me wants to be able to look at sharwama the same way. So stomach 1 curiosity 0.

Hahahahahaha. Same as me. I just might check it out and allow some time for purging and recovery. Lool

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Hawken said:

Ha abort mission If you don't want to ruin your precious shawarma. If I'm transitioning, that thing will give me more dysphoria than curing it. 

10 minutes ago, Mimy said:

Ha abort mission If you don't want to ruin your precious shawarma. If I'm transitioning, that thing will give me more dysphoria than curing it. 

Lmao I must like food more than i realize because I still haven't googled 😂

• Haha 1

• Moderators

So... I was on that Lekki-Ajah stretch of road and I couldn't help but think:

These days, good ol' fashioned door-to-door evangelism is being replaced with billboards. Lool. The evolution of outreach = advert placement. It's probably "easier" getting them to come to church using a bait (which isn't salvation -because even that isn't attractive enough.lol) Even the church is becoming quite skilled at marketing gimmicks. Lol

44 minutes ago, kimi said:

So... I was on that Lekki-Ajah stretch of road and I couldn't help but think:

These days, good ol' fashioned door-to-door evangelism is being replaced with billboards. Lool. The evolution of outreach = advert placement. It's probably "easier" getting them to come to church using a bait (which isn't salvation -because even that isn't attractive enough.lol) Even the church is becoming quite skilled at marketing gimmicks. Lol

Yes, its called getting with the times 😀

..something Jevovah Witnesses have refused to adopt 😒

• Moderators
10 minutes ago, Hawken said:

Yes, its called getting with the times 😀

..something Jevovah Witnesses have refused to adopt 😒

I agree... lol. I find it amusing all the same. 

• Haha 1

Technology makes you lazy AF.

Growing up, my mum (till now sef) insisted that it was the microwave that was the devils box and not the television. As far as she was concerned that thing was a breeding ground for Cancer and she wasn't have it in her house!

One by one as her kids left her house, she made sure to remind them never to buy or use a microwave. The warning stuck.

I left home in 2014 and it wasn't until late last year I successfully shook of the fear and got myself a microwave. Sigh...

All I can say is after one week of using it, I almost called my mum up to tell her about the great disservice she had done to me and my brothers. But I didn't because I knew if I as much as complained about having a headache after that, she would say "its because of that microwave you are using. You nor dey hear word".

Anyway, the whole point of this long story is that I haven't eaten food all day because no light. And I cannot seem to bring myself to start defrosting stew with water and gas. Mba...

PS none of my brothers have microwaves in their houses till date. My mum would be so proud 😒 😂

1 hour ago, Hawken said:

Technology makes you lazy AF.

Growing up, my mum (till now sef) insisted that it was the microwave that was the devils box and not the television. As far as she was concerned that thing was a breeding ground for Cancer and she wasn't have it in her house!

One by one as her kids left her house, she made sure to remind them never to buy or use a microwave. The warning stuck.

I left home in 2014 and it wasn't until late last year I successfully shook of the fear and got myself a microwave. Sigh...

All I can say is after one week of using it, I almost called my mum up to tell her about the great disservice she had done to me and my brothers. But I didn't because I knew if I as much as complained about having a headache after that, she would say "its because of that microwave you are using. You nor dey hear word".

Anyway, the whole point of this long story is that I haven't eaten food all day because no light. And I cannot seem to bring myself to start defrosting stew with water and gas. Mba...

PS none of my brothers have microwaves in their houses till date. My mum would be so proud 😒 😂

Lol.. Sounds like my grandma.

Microwave=cancer

Tin goods=cancer

Indomie=cancer

Any seasoning cube that isn't K, =cancer

🤣

1 hour ago, Txunamy said:

Lol.. Sounds like my grandma.

Microwave=cancer

Tin goods=cancer

Indomie=cancer

Any seasoning cube that isn't K, =cancer

🤣

Lmao my mother LOVES indomie, no cancer propaganda can change that. Trust me, I've tried 😆😆

I've finally found a crush 😢😢 her name is Abena and she starrs on the YouTube series "Lipstick Tea".

To be so fine... My God... Let me go and buy data ... Because...

9 minutes ago, Hawken said:

I've finally found a crush 😢😢 her name is Abena and she starrs on the YouTube series "Lipstick Tea".

Lmao! Welcome, welcome..To the world of crushing on youtube stars..

17 minutes ago, Hawken said:

So, i just went to take a peep at the series on Youtube.. I like chris and jo..😀