Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

what's on your mind?

dequeen

The CP here is really making us proud. Arrest them all! 

A whole Deputy governor and a commissioner, storming collation center to disrupt results. Na wa! I've seen it all. 

13 hours ago, Mimy said:

Oh no. Today, so many countries and families are mourning.

Death has robbed us all, may the dead rest in peace. 

The fraility of life.. #Sad sigh#

On 3/11/2019 at 1:44 AM, Blakky said:

yay!! Final project. Finish up and start making those money moves jor!!!

That is eeh..don't mention. Nah to first take a vacay come see you nah😁😁

Heaven help us😁😁

• Thanks 1

See, the average Nigerian doesn't know how to behave. You go for an interview and na decide to tell your interviewer that they smell nice. Who asked you? Is that what you are there for? Answer your questions, prove yourself, go home and hope you get hired.

And the upsetting thing is how dense a lot of people were as others tried to explain to them why such a compliment under such circumstances was inappropriate.

But the most upsetting thing to me was opening the comments and seeing one of my friends fighting the interviewer 😭😭 I was so disappointed. Like c'mon nauuu, you hang with me. Why are you shaming me like this.

This must be how my pro prostitution friends feel when I go on twitter to say prostitution is bad and should be illegal!

People can spew rubbish on social platforms. Don't be surprise All the people spewing trash are probably the types that will tremble through interviews and use ma/sir to finisher their interviewers just to get an offer. 

Now a woman made a tweet, all of a sudden, they turn stupid. 

I just followed a Twitter handle with the name boldly written 'Ashewo Na work'😂 kai, we Nigerians are special breeds.

Belle just dey sweet me since. Today was good, today was really good.

• Moderators
57 minutes ago, Michelle said:

Where is Archi?

Hahahaha. She's on girlfriend duty 🙄 lol. 

It's been such a long long day... 

How are you doing Michi 🙄🙃 xx

11 minutes ago, kimi said:

Hahahaha. She's on girlfriend duty 🙄 lol. 

It's been such a long long day... 

How are you doing Michi 🙄🙃 xx

Good girl. I'm just chillin' 😀

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Mimy said:

People can spew rubbish on social platforms. Don't be surprise All the people spewing trash are probably the types that will tremble through interviews and use ma/sir to finisher their interviewers just to get an offer. 

Now a woman made a tweet, all of a sudden, they turn stupid. 

😂😂😂

NYSC POP photos have been flooding everywhere on my timeline. Very annoying.

This time last year, I was sitting at the state coordinator's office waiting hopelessly to collect my certificate after my mates had long collected theirs and went partying.  She seized it, refusing to give it to me. They told her i was stubborn, and she wanted to see that stubborn kopa that had troubled her favorite LGI.  She spent  20mins preaching to me after making me wait a ll  day. She told me it wasn't in our  "make up" to be stubborn and opinionated. 'Behave like a woman and stop making trouble for yourself'.  I said, yes ma, sheepishly.

I remember collecting my certificate with a frown, feeling angry, beaten and cheated. I left that state without looking back. 

Even though, my CLO later called me months after to apologize, I never forgave the bastard.

Well,in all, Service year wasn't that bad, the villagers were kind; and they pampered me with assorted food produce. I enjoyed.. Whalahi!

To everyone who passed out today, I am officially welcoming you to adulting.

May the odds be in your favour. 

18 hours ago, scarlet said:

NYSC POP photos have been flooding everywhere on my timeline. Very annoying.

This time last year, I was sitting at the state coordinator's office waiting hopelessly to collect my certificate after my mates had long collected theirs and went partying.  She seized it, refusing to give it to me. They told her i was stubborn, and she wanted to see that stubborn kopa that had troubled her favorite LGI.  She spent  20mins preaching to me after making me wait a ll  day. She told me it wasn't in our  "make up" to be stubborn and opinionated. 'Behave like a woman and stop making trouble for yourself'.  I said, yes ma, sheepishly.

I remember collecting my certificate with a frown, feeling angry, beaten and cheated. I left that state without looking back. 

Even though, my CLO later called me months after to apologize, I never forgave the bastard.

Well,in all, Service year wasn't that bad, the villagers were kind; and they pampered me with assorted food produce. I enjoyed.. Whalahi!

To everyone who passed out today, I am officially welcoming you to adulting.

May the odds be in your favour. 

Why do I have a feeling that this story is inconclusive 🤔

Yesterday I walked passed a 4 year old (I think) angrily asking a one or 2 year old if she was a baby.

I wanted to stop and tell her that they were both babies. But I didn't want to burst any bubbles 😆😆

• Haha 1

• Moderators
1 hour ago, Hawken said:

Yesterday I walked passed a 4 year old (I think) angrily asking a one or 2 year old if she was a baby.

I wanted to stop and tell her that they were both babies. But I didn't want to burst any bubbles 😆😆

Hahahaha... meanie

• Moderators

Wow... the sky is a certain shade of grey. Please don't pour before I get up to grabbing some dinner... I need some additional 2hours 😢

1 hour ago, kimi said:

Wow... the sky is a certain shade of grey. Please don't pour before I get up to grabbing some dinner... I need some additional 2hours 😢

Reading this comment is making my head turnioniown.

Aha! I've finally gotten the chance. 😂

1 hour ago, kimi said:

😮😮 Don't pour what? #JustAsking

• Moderators
21 minutes ago, Mimy said:

Reading this comment is making my head turnioniown.

Aha! I've finally gotten the chance. 😂

Hahahahahhahahahaha.... Mimy o... 

• Haha 1

• Moderators
16 minutes ago, Teewhy said:

😮😮 Don't pour what? #JustAsking

Hahahahaha... rain o... It is referring to rainfall. Get your mind in tune with the holy one. 😇

2 hours ago, kimi said:

Hahahahaha... rain o... It is referring to rainfall. Get your mind in tune with the holy one. 😇

Hahaha.