Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

what's on your mind?

dequeen

1 hour ago, Txunamy said:

So, i just went to take a peep at the series on Youtube.. I like chris and jo..😀

You mean "Carter Tha Body" not Chris...the gal all the way in the back of the photo I showed you.

48 minutes ago, Michelle said:

You mean "Carter Tha Body" not Chris...the gal all the way in the back of the photo I showed you.

Oh really? I guess that is her stage name.. She looks good though😀

3 hours ago, Txunamy said:

So, i just went to take a peep at the series on Youtube.. I like chris and jo..😀

Who are those? Are they Abena? If no, please dear, dont want to hear about them 😢😢😢

• Moderators

Wondering what has happened to Guest Light, Guest Chilee and Cinnamon the chicken... is it a tale of happily ever after? We need updates girls. :597f824b9bcf2_tw_blush1: Hahahahaha

4 hours ago, kimi said:

Wondering what has happened to Guest Light, Guest Chilee and Cinnamon the chicken... is it a tale of happily ever after? We need updates girls. :597f824b9bcf2_tw_blush1: Hahahahaha

Lol I hope so.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, kimi said:

I Think twitter happened and they moved on There. I was so enjoying the brewing romance..Oh man! 😀

9 hours ago, Hawken said:

Who are those? Are they Abena? If no, please dear, dont want to hear about them 😢😢😢

😌

• Moderators
40 minutes ago, Txunamy said:

I Think twitter happened and they moved on There. I was so enjoying the brewing romance..Oh man! 😀

Hahahaha. Indèed. I just saw the updates. I'm happy for the duo

• Moderators
46 minutes ago, Damiee said:

Lol I hope so.

Lool.. it looks like it. They are a fun pair. They'll have to look for another pet chicken. Name her Nutmeg perhaps 🙄

1 hour ago, kimi said:

Hahahaha. Indèed. I just saw the updates. I'm happy for the duo

Nice...NL been stringing hearts since 19forever...😄😁

12 hours ago, Hawken said:

No offence,i know you like Abeena, but she talks like a blond, and she looks lost sometimes.

13 hours ago, Michelle said:

You right 'Cita, that is indeed carter tha body. I mixed 'em up..chris is the dark stud. Carter looks good though, and the way she was staring lovingly at Abeena in one of the episodes, Darn!  I'm sorry, Blame Hawken for bringing it to my attention. I am done crushing, i'll just leave her alone..😵🚶

2 hours ago, Txunamy said:

Carter looks good though, and the way she was staring lovingly at Abeena in one of the episodes, Darn! 😵🚶

If Carter touches Abeena, I fly immediately to LA and fight 😢😢😥😥

No offence,i know you like Abeena, but she talks like a blond, and she looks lost sometimes.

please don't angry me, I can unfriend you for this 😣

You right 'Cita, that is indeed carter tha body. I mixed 'em up..chris is the dark stud. Carter looks good though, and the way she was staring lovingly at Abeena in one of the episodes, Darn!  I'm sorry, Blame Hawken for bringing it to my attention. I am done crushing, i'll just leave her alone..😵🚶

🙄

38 minutes ago, Hawken said:

If Carter touches Abeena, I fly immediately to LA and fight 😢😢😥😥

way to go! Gotta fight for what's yours.😀

38 minutes ago, Hawken said:

please don't angry me, I can unfriend you for this 😣

Hahahahahahahaha! I surre..i surrender🙌

15 hours ago, Txunamy said:

I can't blame Hawken for you being a stud groupie.

3 hours ago, Michelle said:

I can't blame Hawken for you being a stud groupie.

😋 I am no groupie por favour, i just like to Appreciate a work of Art when i see one..

• Moderators
12 minutes ago, Mimy said:

Big breasts only look attractive inside a bra.

Hahahahahaha Mimy o.... ☻

• Haha 1