Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

what's on your mind?

dequeen

On 3/15/2019 at 6:05 PM, Mimy said:

Why do I have a feeling that this story is inconclusive 🤔

Because it is😂

I can not yarn the full gist here.

Gratitude is a disposition to cultivate. Whether one is religious or not, we should sometimes take stock, compare our journey from then to now, and appreciate the differences and see, in particular, that things have changed. For instance, I compare the previous year to now, I can see changes, though there is progress to make in many fronts... But for sure thing is I'm grateful for everything, that despite everything I'm still here, thriving, living, surviving and will still be here.

PS: I don't know why I have been feeling thankful all through today even though life is annoyingly tough. 

• Like 1

A minute of silence for those people who consider sex between two ladies as group masturbation. 

😂😝😂🤣

• Moderators
27 minutes ago, Mimy said:

A minute of silence for those people who consider sex between two ladies as group masturbation. 

😂😝😂🤣

Hahahahaha... how do you come up with these things.. 

• Haha 1

I've been quite insensitive with comments to some people over the years. I didn't realize it until very recently. I've been feeling really bad about this but i don't know how to apologize to those people because its really been long and they were "little" things. Little things that i now know i shouldn't have said even if i was joking.

• Moderators

It could be something as simple as a smile. You are never in a place where you have nothing to give. 

If you can afford a meal a day and you have a roof over your head, then you my friend are one of the world's privileged... 

Wow! It's been a while I visited the site. Things seem to have changed - the user interface. I'm not quite sure if I like it or not🤔. 

But let me go round and see what else is new! 😃

Oooooooo! 😯

I was wondering what those footnotes below some of the member's posts were. Now I know! It's gotten from the "about me" section. Interesting! 😃

More exploring to do! 

Yes! Before signing in, I noticed one can now make comments to posts without the usual limitation of "you need to be a member in order to make a comment". 

Interesting! 😃

7 minutes ago, RayBlac said:

Oooooooo! 😯

I was wondering what those footnotes below some of the member's posts were. Now I know! It's gotten from the "about me" section. Interesting! 😃

More exploring to do! 

Hmmm... I guess this is wrong. 🤔

I would be right back. 

11 hours ago, kimi said:

It could be something as simple as a smile. You are never in a place where you have nothing to give. 

If you can afford a meal a day and you have a roof over your head, then you my friend are one of the world's privileged... 

True.. 😀

Btw, Arch  How do you make these quotes under comments?

• Moderators
1 hour ago, Txunamy said:

True.. 😀

Btw, Arch  How do you make these quotes under comments?

Hey Txunamy, If you are using the mobile view, the path is: 

The 3 bars > account > account settings > settings area (it has 3 bars before it) > signature.

For the desktop view: simply click on the dropdown arrow right next to your username. Look for account settings and then signature. 

:597f824b9bcf2_tw_blush1:

30 minutes ago, kimi said:

Hey Txunamy, If you are using the mobile view, the path is: 

The 3 bars > account > account settings > settings area (it has 3 bars before it) > signature.

For the desktop view: simply click on the dropdown arrow right next to your username. Look for account settings and then signature. 

:597f824b9bcf2_tw_blush1:

Thank you so much.. You are Far too kind. 😀

• Moderators
16 minutes ago, Txunamy said:

Thank you so much.. You are Far too kind. 😀

Hahahahahaha. Yes that's you! Lol

I had a hearty laughter this evening all thanks to @Teewhy. There was something so uniquely profound about having you around my workspace this evening. A fun time I had hope lingered awhile but unfortunately time wasn't so much on our side. The sense of sisterhood was heightened, this I know for sure 😃😀 and very delighted about,  And I am now convinced that there are really cool and good people on here. Twas great having you around 🤗🤗

1 hour ago, scarlet said:

I had a hearty laughter this evening all thanks to @Teewhy. There was something so uniquely profound about having you around my workspace this evening. A fun time I had hope lingered awhile but unfortunately time wasn't so much on our side. The sense of sisterhood was heightened, this I know for sure 😃😀 and very delighted about,  And I am now convinced that there are really cool and good people on here. Twas great having you around 🤗🤗

Oh dear!!! All thanks to you and you know it. I was angry with myself that I didn't come earlier, no thanks to whoever🤓

Never a dull moment with me tho, but no worries darling we gonna do this sooner than you expect. 

• Like 1

I just watched "The Greatest Showman", teared up twice.

Who is this emosh person please?? Comman be going, need my hard guy back.

• Moderators
29 minutes ago, Hawken said:

Hahahaha. The movie has that effect. 

You are now certified 'normal' :597f824b9bcf2_tw_blush1:

2 hours ago, Hawken said:

Haha haha!  You just seeing it? That's like the best musical/drama I have seen. 

Tell you what, I watch it every night.. just the songs though... 'A million dreams, This is me,  Never enough, greatest show,, from Now on,  All the songs.. 

You like musicals Huh? Interesting.. Can't believe you cried though.. You just a mushy cry baby 😀I think I am too emotional, but there was nothing to make me teary eyed.  Well,  except when His father in law slapped him in the beginning when he was like little.. That is the most stinging slap ever. It kept ringing in my ears.. Lol

🎼cos every night I lie in bed the brightest colours fills my head a million dreams are keeping me Awake... 

.............Oh a million dreams for the world we gonna make.