Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

what's on your mind?

dequeen

1 hour ago, kimi said:

I got home not long about but today, I chose to defeat it. I decided to fight back the fatigue and the sadness that accompany being trapped in Lagos traffic. 

Now, I'm sleepy and I will proceed to sleep but I refuse still to be defeated by fatigue. I'll go rest my eyes because I should be exhausted and while my body seeks to admit to it and is eager to cooperate with the eyes, I insist that I am not. It's mind over matter on this one! 

The power of the mind. Hahaha 🙄

Good night world... ✌

Kimi, don't be offended by what I'm about to say right now, but what are you talking about?? 😂😂😂 Please, let the mind prevail biko. You really need to sleep and for a long time because that was definitely your fatigue speaking.

An innocent question: How do you survive/handle/cope with the traffic situation in Lagos?

Good morning Kimi. 

2 hours ago, kimi said:

Have you read the "The Alchemist" ? I enjoy the perspective it has of what life is and what its essence should be. 

I should really get back to reading this book. 

• Moderators
5 hours ago, RayBlac said:

Kimi, don't be offended by what I'm about to say right now, but what are you talking about?? 😂😂😂 Please, let the mind prevail biko. You really need to sleep and for a long time because that was definitely your fatigue speaking.

An innocent question: How do you survive/handle/cope with the traffic situation in Lagos?

Good morning Kimi. 

Hahahahaha... I just woke up 🙄 Fatigue prevailed indeed. Lol.

At the bolded: I wait it out. I only leave when it has subsided. I am always on the phone to the girlfriend as well. She keeps me company every day on my journey back home and So I tend not to feel the brunt of it. It makes for a bearable journey. 

Good morning Ray ☻

• Moderators
4 hours ago, RayBlac said:

I should really get back to reading this book. 

I have read it no less than 4 times. It's one of my favourites of all time.

5 hours ago, kimi said:

Hahahahaha... I just woke up 🙄 Fatigue prevailed indeed. Lol.

At the bolded: I wait it out. I only leave when it has subsided. I am always on the phone to the girlfriend as well. She keeps me company every day on my journey back home and So I tend not to feel the brunt of it. It makes for a bearable journey. 

Good morning Ray ☻

#happy face. The best😊

I think I should get a girlfriend too so she could keep me company through "trying times". 😁 Just kidding.

But if you get to wait it out, you sometimes arrive home late. You are usually safe, right?

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, kimi said:

I have read it no less than 4 times. It's one of my favourites of all time.

Ah! And I've not even finished the first reading 🙆🏽. What's distracting me ooo??? 

• Moderators
19 minutes ago, RayBlac said:

think I should get a girlfriend too so she could keep me company through "trying times". 😁 Just kidding.

Hahahahahahaa @ trying times. Lol

20 minutes ago, RayBlac said:

But if you get to wait it out, you sometimes arrive home late. You are usually safe, right?

I always arrive home late. It's quite safe. Thanks for the care Ray 🤗🤗🙄

As hot as this weather, those guys really went and robbed the transformer. Knowing fully well that it will take NEPA weeks if not months to replace.

Ah. The heart of man is truely wicked.

8 hours ago, kimi said:

I am always on the phone to the girlfriend as well. She keeps me company every day on my journey back home and So I tend not to feel the brunt of it

So those Lagosians that always call me while on the road are just using me to pass time? Choi 🙆😂

• Moderators
17 minutes ago, Mimy said:

So those Lagosians that always call me while on the road are just using me to pass time? Choi 🙆😂

Hahahaha... It's deeper than that 'xcuse you. 🙄 a friend in need... ☻

The truth is, anyone you call on such ocassions must mean a lot to you. I wouĺd only call someone who I feel something for or who is able to effortlessly distract me/uplift my mood.

You must be special to a lot of people 🙄

17 hours ago, kimi said:

Have you read the "The Alchemist" ? I enjoy the perspective it has of what life is and what its essence should be. 

Nope, I haven't but would gladly add to my must read list. 😃

• Like 1

• Moderators
1 minute ago, scarlet said:

Nope, I haven't but would gladly add to my must read list. 😃

Yaay! It holds a lesson for everyone who reads it depending on where you are in your journey through life. 

3 hours ago, kimi said:

Hahahahahahaa @ trying times. Lol

I always arrive home late. It's quite safe. Thanks for the care Ray 🤗🤗🙄

Good to know.☺️

😂😂😂Must you use your favourite emoji? 

• Moderators
9 minutes ago, RayBlac said:

Good to know.☺️

😂😂😂Must you use your favourite emoji? 

Hahahahaha. Stop hating on a little smiley who probably has no friends other than moi 🙄

4 minutes ago, kimi said:

Hahahahaha. Stop hating on a little smiley who probably has no friends other than moi 🙄

Lol! Perhaps I should become its friend too. 

• Haha 1

• Moderators
11 minutes ago, RayBlac said:

Lol! Perhaps I should become its friend too. 

Hahahahaha. Yes you should. Let's make the world a better place one happy smiley at a time. 🙄🙄

• Haha 1

I can't remember the last time I ate bread. If it were up to me, All bread companies would fold up. And its not because I don't like bread, its just that I don't remember it. 

3 hours ago, Txunamy said:

If it were up to me, All bread companies would fold up.

Blasphemy! First dogs, now bread??

Nothing is safe from you! 😬

46 minutes ago, Hawken said:

Blasphemy! First dogs, now bread??

Nothing is safe from you! 😬

Haha hahaha!  Well,  Babies are safe.. 😉😀

11 hours ago, kimi said:

The truth is, anyone you call on such ocassions must mean a lot to you. I wouĺd only call someone who I feel something for or who is able to effortlessly distract me/uplift my mood.

True, this is real deal. Reading this, someone came to mind who I know I mean this much too. 

11 hours ago, kimi said:

You must be special to a lot of people 🙄

I use to believe this (yea, silly me) until I realized they only need me when they are broke or need someone to do some brain cracking for them 😏

On 4/10/2019 at 8:54 PM, Txunamy said:

I can't remember the last time I ate bread. If it were up to me, All bread companies would fold up. And its not because I don't like bread, its just that I don't remember it. 

Bread? You don't remember bread? 😐Have you forgotten "I am the bread of life"? Even Jesus, remembered bread.

What do you now remember? 😔

• Moderators
3 hours ago, RayBlac said:

I'm hungry. Is it too early to breakfast? 

Not at all. It's breakfast time somewhere around the world.. 🙄

7 minutes ago, kimi said:

Not at all. It's breakfast time somewhere around the world.. 🙄

😁 Of course. But it isn't where I live. Soon though, soon.