Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

what's on your mind?

dequeen

4 hours ago, scarlet said:

And my opposite door neighbor has flashed me her voluptuous breast thrice within two weeks.. I don't know what to make of this but damn! her breast are fine.😃

Are you sure that's not @Mimy living next door?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Hawken said:

UFC needs to set me and carter up so we can fight this fight already

When I wrote it here some time ago about how carter stares at your crush lustfully, you didn't believe me... See now? 😀 carter is a morafvcking player. Look at those eyes... Lord! 

When you ready to fight carter, holler at me, I am with you on this Hawk 😁

1 hour ago, Michelle said:

Did your girl take over your phone?

No 😥 just venting/speaking truths

14 minutes ago, Txunamy said:

When I wrote it here some time ago about how carter stares at your crush lustfully, you didn't believe me... See now? 😀 carter is a morafvcking player. Look at those eyes... Lord! 

When you ready to fight carter, holler at me, I am with you on this Hawk 😁

I think I'll just settle for fighting her spiritually 😥 because have you seen her 💪💪 she will beat me

11 hours ago, Hawken said:

No 😥 just venting/speaking truths

I think I'll just settle for fighting her spiritually 😥 because have you seen her 💪💪 she will beat me

Well, she can't beat the two of us 😂

But true, she is a body builder.. It would be a suicide mission.. Lol

Spiritually? 😀

1 hour ago, Txunamy said:

Well, she can't beat the two of us 😂

But true, she is a body builder.. It would be a suicide mission.. Lol

Spiritually? 😀

Yes na, as an Edo Babe 😥

But by God Abena is fine... Anh anh... Dark and beautiful. Meanwhile she and carter are going to do it last last, I can feel it 😥

"The Zamfara Government says it will recruit 1,700 local charmers to address security challenges in the state".

Does the governor of Zamfara state Governor rely on charmers to protect him and his family 🤔

Tsk tsk tsk.

The things I see on the Internet. Crazy things. Sometimes, I wonder if those things are true or false. 

I just watched a video on IG posted by Pulsenigeria247, where a man was washing his hands and feet on the heads of some people. According to the caption, the man is a pastor and the persons who were lined up for this activity are his church members. The whole thing was tagged a "special anointing service".

I really do not understand. And this people were actually willing; they weren't forced, they would kneel or bow in front of the man and he would wash his face and feet on top their heads. One was even using the water dripping from his feet to wash all over her body (she was clothed).🤦🏽

I don't know honestly... 

10 minutes ago, RayBlac said:

Tsk tsk tsk.

The things I see on the Internet. Crazy things. Sometimes, I wonder if those things are true or false. 

I just watched a video on IG posted by Pulsenigeria247, where a man was washing his hands and feet on the heads of some people. According to the caption, the man is a pastor and the persons who were lined up for this activity are his church members. The whole thing was tagged a "special anointing service".

I really do not understand. And this people were actually willing; they weren't forced, they would kneel or bow in front of the man and he would wash his face and feet on top their heads. One was even using the water dripping from his feet to wash all over her body (she was clothed).🤦🏽

I don't know honestly... 

They are lost.. 😀