Hahahaha. Go on... rub it in 😐

On 5/19/2019 at 8:00 AM, Hawken said:

@Blakky

How far na ? Continue the story na 😒 , you owe us two installments 😋

AH!!!!!! #picks race.

'Nigerians: It is Adam and Eve, not Adam and Steve

*Gay man marries Eve instead of Steve*

Same Nigerians: How can you marry a woman while gay? DECEIT!' 

How in the hell is there traffic at 10:28pm? Like how? If I had known I'd still end up stuck in traffic at this hour, I'd  have left sooner. 

On 5/30/2019 at 12:50 PM, Mimy said:

The things we do for love sha 

Love is not love which alters it when alteration finds, or bends with the remover to remove

~ Shakespeare 

I just watched a clip where a black author ( Ta - Nehisi Coates) was responding to the cry out by white folks for not being allowed to use the N word. Justifying why it's only fair for blacks to use the word. I don't think anyone should use it. Black people were hung from trees, burned down, dragged, beaten, and oppressed to the chant of that word. No one can go back and erase all the hate, pain, sorrow and trauma it caused. Not even claiming the word by black people can erase that. Why can't everyone just drop the damn N word. 

4 hours ago, Mimy said:

I just watched a clip where a black author ( Ta - Nehisi Coates) was responding to the cry out by white folks for not being allowed to use the N word. Justifying why it's only fair for blacks to use the word. I don't think anyone should use it. Black people were hung from trees, burned down, dragged, beaten, and oppressed to the chant of that word. No one can go back and erase all the hate, pain, sorrow and trauma it caused. Not even claiming the word by black people can erase that. Why can't everyone just drop the damn N word. 

My sentiments exactly. I don't know why blacks would use the N word and its okay now, but years ago, they kicked against being called the N word cos it was used on blacks by the white people, and it meant the lowest of the low, and they found it insulting and rightfully so.

How the N Word is being used so freely now beats me. 

Even in Nigeria here its a popular word guys use.. They go 'My nigga my nigga' like,  I hate that word. 

Blacks and white should both drop the use of the N word. Especially the blacks. 

9 hours ago, Mimy said:

3 hours ago, Txunamy said:

My sentiments exactly. I don't know why blacks would use the N word and its okay now, but years ago, they kicked against being called the N word cos it was used on blacks by the white people, and it meant the lowest of the low, and they found it insulting and rightfully so.

How the N Word is being used so freely now beats me. 

Even in Nigeria here its a popular word guys use.. They go 'My nigga my nigga' like,  I hate that word. 

Blacks and white should both drop the use of the N word. Especially the blacks. 

Many find power in taking back derogatory slurs used against them. This also applies to the lgbtq community which now uses words like dyke, queer, and fag to identify themselves.

2 hours ago, Michelle said:

Many find power in taking back derogatory slurs used against them. This also applies to the lgbtq community which now uses words like dyke, queer, and fag to identify themselves.

Hmm mm,  I see.. 

• Moderators
On 5/29/2019 at 10:59 AM, kimi said:

I crave a chocolate fruit cake 🙄

I still crave this. Would get me some tomorrow. Fingers crossed. 

It’s never too late to switch careers right? I think professional cuddling is what I should be doing. Less stress and probably more fulfilling lol. 

• Moderators
8 hours ago, Damiee said:

It’s never too late to switch careers right? I think professional cuddling is what I should be doing. Less stress and probably more fulfilling lol. 

Hahahahahaha.... I see what you've been up to. 🙄. How many cuddle victims now? Lol

• Moderators

I wonder why I find it hard paying N2,000 to see a movie but would go to my favourite restaurant and spend much more 😐

PS -I consider N2,000 too expensive for a movie not to talk about the fee when it's just come out. I would rather wait a year to see it for free on telly. 🙄

5 hours ago, kimi said:

Hahahahahaha.... I see what you've been up to. 🙄. How many cuddle victims now? Lol

Lmao you spelt clients wrong. Will let you know when I start so you can send some clients my way 😁

15 hours ago, Damiee said:

I am a pro in the cuddle Department.. Can you pls take me on as your 'cuddling consultant'? 

And yes, its never too late to switch careers. 😁

• Moderators
5 hours ago, Damiee said:

Lmao you spelt clients wrong. Will let you know when I start so you can send some clients my way 😁

Looool. You mean potential victims 🙄

6 hours ago, Txunamy said:

I am a pro in the cuddle Department.. Can you pls take me on as your 'cuddling consultant'? 

And yes, its never too late to switch careers. 😁

Lol sure. We are going to change the world. One cuddle at a time 😁