Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

It's So Quiet In Here

kimi

• Moderators

It's so so.... quiet in here. What are you girls up to?

People still up in their respective villages? Lol 😁

• Moderators

Errr... I'm not up to much. Just taking it easy -a day at a time kinda. Lol.

Then I keep refreshing NL. Lol. Wondering what happened to everyone. Or has the rapture happenèd yet :597f82853fcf9_tw_flushed1: Lol.

@Damiee....if the rapture has taken place, why are you still here? :597f82853fcf9_tw_flushed1::597f838f111a3_tw_grimace1:

20 minutes ago, kimi said:

Errr... I'm not up to much. Just taking it easy -a day at a time kinda. Lol.

Then I keep refreshing NL. Lol. Wondering what happened to everyone. Or has the rapture happenèd yet :597f82853fcf9_tw_flushed1: Lol.

@Damiee....if the rapture has taken place, why are you still here? :597f82853fcf9_tw_flushed1::597f838f111a3_tw_grimace1:

Lol we need another party perhaps? 😁

Lmao going with the second batch. Kind of like NYSC :597f824b9bcf2_tw_blush1:

• Moderators
5 minutes ago, Ivyy said:

LMAO! 

It's soo silent.. Almost eerie. 

I feel like telling horror stories.. 😂 

Hahahaha. Blankets in hand. Nerves ready for a fright... 

• Moderators
6 minutes ago, Damiee said:

Lol we need another party perhaps? 😁

Lmao going with the second batch. Kind of like NYSC :597f824b9bcf2_tw_blush1:

Hahahaha. Second batch goes to a very different place... :597f82853fcf9_tw_flushed1::597f838f111a3_tw_grimace1: Ivvy knows where - the horror tales tell it all...

• Moderators
19 minutes ago, henybenson said:

Lol...it's boring here

Loool. Hello you! You are yet to do an introduction. :597f824b9bcf2_tw_blush1:

A housemate in boarding school woke up in the Wee hours of the morning to go pee.(she sleeps at the top bunk)when she got down from her bunk and looked through the open window, she saw two very very tall legs in a black trouser. She was frightened, but she convinced herself it might just be a pole. 

After peeing, when she got back to her bunk, she saw same pair of very tall legs there. So she climbed her bunk.. 

Lo and behold, it was a very very tall man, and it seemed the head was at par with her bed when she climbed up. She let out a blood curdling scream... 

And then looked up at the tall man's head.. 

His head was that of a black bird. 

She fainted. 

Just now, Ivyy said:

A housemate in boarding school woke up in the Wee hours of the morning to go pee.(she sleeps at the top bunk)when she got down from her bunk and looked through the open window, she saw two very very tall legs in a black trouser. She was frightened, but she convinced herself it might just be a pool. 

After peeing, when she got back to her bunk, she saw same pair of very tall legs there. So she climbed her bunk.. 

Lo and behold, it was a very very tall man, and it seemed the head was at par with her bed when she climbed up. She let out a blood curdling scream... 

She fainted. 

Pole*

• Moderators
4 minutes ago, Ivyy said:

A housemate in boarding school woke up in the Wee hours of the morning to go pee.(she sleeps at the top bunk)when she got down from her bunk and looked through the open window, she saw two very very tall legs in a black trouser. She was frightened, but she convinced herself it might just be a pool. 

She fainted. 

Hahahaha 🙈🙊🙉😨😰:597f82853fcf9_tw_flushed1: 

23 minutes ago, kimi said:

Hahahaha. Second batch goes to a very different place... :597f82853fcf9_tw_flushed1::597f838f111a3_tw_grimace1: Ivvy knows where - the horror tales tell it all...

Lmao! You'll see. Come to think of it, why are you still here? 😏

• Moderators

I'm trying to think up short horror tales too... 

Here goes:

Straight from school, Tara ran excitedly to go see her grandma who had been waiting all day.

Tara knows that grandma always has a gift in hand everytime she arrived from the village.

This time around, the gift was a look-a-like voodoo doll of Tara. The doll bled from the eyes.

...and grandma had completely transformed. Dead as ice on the bedroom floor, her body had become a python with human limbs with a dagger running through its lifeless head.

• Moderators
2 minutes ago, Damiee said:

Lmao! You'll see. Come to think of it, why are you still here? 😏

Angels don't die... immortal:597f83a10c1b1_tw_innocent1:

Mary normally gets off work at 7pm, but that evening, she was delayed. She worked in a delivery store, and they was so many goods that needed to be sent out that evening. By the time Mary was done, it was already 11pm. And the buses that usually ply her route, closes by 10pm. 

Mary had no choice but to walk home..

At first the roads were busy, but once Mary took a turn away from the major road leading to her house, it was awfully lonely. Mary expected that, her area was a small one, and the residence often go to bed early. 

So Mary kept on walking, then all of a sudden there was this eerie silence, she felt the presence of something, more like something or someone as following her. She turned around but there wasn't anyone, so Mary kept walking.. 

Suddenly a bird screeched in a loud and eerie way. Mary jumped, and crossed herself. As a Catholic, she was thought to do that in times of danger.. 

Mary kept on walking..now she was very frightened, and her heart was in her mouth. 

Suddenly, she felt the hairs at the back of her hair stand up, the same presence was following her. She could swear she heard footsteps even. Again she turned, and saw no one. 

She picked up her steps  and suddenly broke into a run. 

She was already running out of breath when a car pulled up behind her 'hey Mary' it was her friend Susan's voice..

So Mary turned around and almost collapsed in relief. Panting she said 'thank God you showed up Susan'  

'hop in Mary', but where is your friend'? Susan asked looking around?

'what friend'? Mary asked.. 

When I was pulling up behind you, you were walking with a friend, she was behind you, and it appeared she was talking to you. But next thing you broke into a run, and I didn't see her again. Is her houses one of these on this street?asked Susan innocently. 

Mary opened the car door, flopped on the seat and fainted. 

Ps:This is just a figment of my imagination. Pure fiction  

11 minutes ago, kimi said:

I'm trying to think up short horror tales too... 

Here goes:

Straight from school, Tara ran excitedly to go see her grandma who had been waiting all day.

Tara knows that grandma always has a gift in hand everytime she arrived from the village.

This time around, the gift was a look-a-like voodoo doll of Tara. The doll bled from the eyes.

...and grandma had completely transformed. Dead as ice on the bedroom floor, her body had become a python with human limbs with a dagger running through its lifeless head.

Hahahahaha kimi! So you are one of those people that doesn't scare easily? 😂 

BOO!! 

3 minutes ago, Ivyy said:

Mary normally gets off work at 7pm, but that evening, she was delayed. She worked in a delivery store, and they was so many goods that needed to be sent out that evening. By the time Mary was done, it was already 11pm. And the buses that usually ply her route, closes by 10pm. 

Mary had no choice but to walk home..

At first the roads were busy, but once Mary took a turn away from the major road leading to her house, it was awfully lonely. Mary expected that, her area was a small one, and the residence often go to bed early. 

So Mary kept on walking, then all of a sudden there was this eerie silence, she felt the presence of something, more like something or someone as following her. She turned around but there wasn't anyone, so Mary kept walking.. 

Suddenly a bird screeched in a loud and eerie way. Mary jumped, and crossed herself. As a Catholic, she was thought to do that in times of danger.. 

Mary kept on walking..now she was very frightened, and her heart was in her mouth. 

Suddenly, she felt the hairs at the back of her hair stand up, the same presence was following her. She could swear she heard footsteps even. Again she turned, and saw no one. 

She picked up her steps  and suddenly broke into a run. 

She was already running out of breath when a car pulled up behind her 'hey Mary' it was her friend Susan's voice..

So Mary turned around and almost collapsed in relief. Panting she said 'thank God you showed up Susan'  

'hop in Mary', but where is your friend'? Susan asked looking around?

'what friend'? Mary asked.. 

When I was pulling up behind you, you were walking with a friend, she was behind you, and it appeared she was talking to you. But next thing you broke into a run, and I didn't see her again. Is her houses one of these on this street?asked Susan innocently. 

Mary opened the car door, flopped on the seat and fainted. 

Ps:This is just a figment of my imagination. Pure fiction  

Residents*

Was*

House*

• Moderators
4 minutes ago, Ivyy said:

Residents*

Was*

House*

You can also use the 'edit' to edit within already posted comments. I will go ahead and edit the first story for you. Bolden my edits

LMAO!

Why, thank you kimi.

Even though my writing was very poor, you still said bravo. 

Aww...kind kimi. 

I read through and I was just shaking my head. Even though I wrote it in less than 5mins, it was the poorest story I have ever read. 

LMAO!

3 minutes ago, kimi said:

You can also use the 'edit' to edit within already posted comments. I will go ahead and edit the first story for you. Bolden my edits

Thank you ..☺ 

• Moderators
2 minutes ago, Ivyy said:

Even though my writing was very poor, you still said bravo. 

I assure you, it is anything but poor. I thoroughly enjoyed it