Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

It's So Quiet In Here

kimi

People of God, I have been washed and redeemed by the blood of the Lamb of God. 

This is mere fiction. I have an over active imagination is all. 

It's just story telling at the End of the day. 

My syntax is all wrong.. 

I keep mixing past and present.

Now, this is why I can't be a writer.. 

But at least, my writing is comprehensible.. 😂 

17 minutes ago, kimi said:

Bravo Bravo Bravo Ivvy!! Such talent! 👏🏽👏🏽👌🏽👍🏽👏🏽👏🏽

Why, thank you Kim.. ☺ 

• Moderators

Your stories are really good. One actually feels the suspense and fright.... well done.

Don't be such a spoilsport. The compliments are well deserved.

1 hour ago, Ivyy said:

Rita got home from school earlier than usual. She normally gets home by 3pm, but today, she got home by 2.30pm.

Now, Rita lived with her parents. Her mum was a waitress who worked from 12noon and closed by 5pm.her Dad worked with FedEx.. He was often on the road, and often spends days and nights away from home. 

Normally, when Rita gets home, she usually has the house to herself till 5pm when her mum gets home. .

So Rita got home earlier, she Let herself into the house through the back door as usual, and as she got in, the smell of baking bread wafted through her nose. 

Surprised at the fact that her mum was also home early, and excited too, she shouted from the door, 'mum, is that you? You home early'

'yes dear' her mum replied. I decided to come home early and bake you your favorite banana bread. 

Giddy with excitement, she dashed up the stairs, discarded her backpack, changed her clothes, and proceeded to rush downstairs.. 

She had just taken the first step down the stairs when the front door opened, and her mum's voice boomed down the hallway, up to the stairs.. 'sweetheart, I'm home' ..

Rita froze in place..

'mum' it was almost a whisper.. 'what do you mean you home? You have been home since.you were home baking when I got in from school' Rita said. 

'Darling, what are you talking about? I just got in. Surely you must have heard the front door open' her mum said. 

'who was in the kitchen?rita shrieked' you were just in there now.. 

'Honey, There is no one in the kitchen' her mum said.. 

'oh God' Rita exclaimed as her heart beat rapidly, and her chest squeezed from fright.. 

Her legs suddenly gave way.. 

😊😊

1 hour ago, Ivyy said:

Rita got home from school earlier than usual. She normally gets home by 3pm, but today, she got home by 2.30pm.

Now, Rita lived with her parents. Her mum was a waitress who worked from 12noon and closed by 5pm.her Dad worked with FedEx.. He was often on the road, and often spends days and nights away from home. 

Normally, when Rita gets home, she usually has the house to herself till 5pm when her mum gets home. .

So Rita got home earlier, she Let herself into the house through the back door as usual, and as she got in, the smell of baking bread wafted through her nose. 

Surprised at the fact that her mum was also home early, and excited too, she shouted from the door, 'mum, is that you? You home early'

'yes dear' her mum replied. I decided to come home early and bake you your favorite banana bread. 

Giddy with excitement, she dashed up the stairs, discarded her backpack, changed her clothes, and proceeded to rush downstairs.. 

She had just taken the first step down the stairs when the front door opened, and her mum's voice boomed down the hallway, up to the stairs.. 'sweetheart, I'm home' ..

Rita froze in place..

'mum' it was almost a whisper.. 'what do you mean you home? You have been home since.you were home baking when I got in from school' Rita said. 

'Darling, what are you talking about? I just got in. Surely you must have heard the front door open' her mum said. 

'oh God' Rita exclaimed as her heart beat rapidly, and her chest squeezed from fright.. 

😊😊

1 hour ago, Ivyy said:

Rita froze in place..

😊😊

1 hour ago, Ivyy said:

Rita froze in place..

😊😊

1 hour ago, Ivyy said:

Rita froze in place..

😊😊

1 hour ago, Ivyy said:

Rita froze in place..

😊😊another interesting one 

8 hours ago, Ivyy said:

I hate oats..i eat it sometimes when on a diet, but it makes me wanna puke everytime. I don't even eat it with a straight face. 

oats is nice and very healthy. When ever you want to take, try eating it with diced fruits, banana, red grapes and strawberry. Mango is very perfect with oats During its season. A bowl  of oat can keep you full almost a whole day:597f824b9bcf2_tw_blush1:

1 hour ago, Ivyy said:

Rita froze in place..

1 hour ago, Ivyy said:

Rita froze in place..

20 hours ago, kimi said:

Your stories are really good. One actually feels the suspense and fright.... well done.

Don't be such a spoilsport. The compliments are well deserved.

☺ 

5 hours ago, Ivyy said:

I was referring to the multiple comments you dropped. 😂 

Hahaha!

I don't know ooo. My phone is to blame for that.