Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

It's So Quiet In Here

kimi

2 minutes ago, kimi said:

Lol. Yeah... the make-up and costume were epic! Spooked the shit out of me. Loool. Grandma loved watching and we were at hers after school every day of the week 😐

Yeah, it was very scary. 

1 hour ago, Ivyy said:

When I was pulling up behind you, you were walking with a friend, she was behind you, and it appeared she was talking to you. But next thing you broke into a run, and I didn't see her again.

There's a reason I can't stand horror. This is one of the scenarios 😒 people seeing things I can't see. Just kill my enemy already.

1 hour ago, Hawken said:

There's a reason I can't stand horror. This is one of the scenarios 😒 people seeing things I can't see. Just kill my enemy already.

Awww...

You such a scaredy cat.. 😂 

As a Christian, you shouldn't be scared one bit. 

So I scalded my tongue badly this morning.... 

I decided to opt for a chocolatey hot drink rather than my usual cup of green tea.

I don't know if it was the excitement of taking Milo and milk after a long while, or the eagerness to ward off the biting harmattan cold, or maybe it's just clumsiness on my part.. 

I took a big gulp out of the cup of very hot tea and scalded my tongue in the process. 😔 😔 

• Moderators
19 minutes ago, Ivyy said:

So I scalded my tongue badly this morning.... 

I decided to opt for a chocolatey hot drink rather than my usual cup of green tea.

I don't know if it was the excitement of taking Milo and milk after a long while, or the eagerness to ward off the biting harmattan cold, or maybe it's just clumsiness on my part.. 

I took a big gulp out of the cup of very hot tea and scalded my tongue in the process. 😔 😔 

:597f83a445cb9_tw_joy1:

Sowy... ☻

54 minutes ago, Ivyy said:

So I scalded my tongue badly this morning...

Your tongue needs rest anyway 😄

BTW, do you guys know that milk causes pimples? No shit.

A friend of mine stopped taking milk and her once grater like face became smooth. When she said that was all she did, I told her "you're telling lies". Turns out she wasn't. I cut out milk and my face is as smooth as a babes butt. Except of course for the stubborn period pimples 😒😒

• Moderators
8 minutes ago, Hawken said:

A friend of mine stopped taking milk and her once grater like face became smooth. When she said that was all she did, I told her "you're telling lies". Turns out she wasn't. I cut out milk and my face is as smooth as a babes butt. Except of course for the stubborn period pimples 😒😒

Hahahaha. Interesting...

10 minutes ago, Hawken said:

Really? I had no idea. 

But then again, maybe that's why I don't have pimples or blackheads. Cos I rarely take milk..

Talks about milk is making me long for two types of milk now, milk from the boobs and milk in a cereal(been a while I had cereal)

50 minutes ago, kimi said:

Hahahahaha I'm not in the village and it's just as bad *sighs*

Village people say "aye!" :597f824b9bcf2_tw_blush1:

Lol.. 

How can they say 'aye'?  Same network problem you see? 

39 minutes ago, MENA said:

Hi everyone, HAPPY NEW YEAR! 

I WISH YOU ALL ,

ALL THE GOOD AND PERFECT GIFT

TTHIS YEAR HAS TO OFFER 

Happy new year Mena.. 

But you bailed on us sha..

I am talking 'bout the Christmas online party.. 

6 hours ago, Ivyy said:

Mary normally gets off work at 7pm, but that evening, she was delayed. She worked in a delivery store, and they was so many goods that needed to be sent out that evening. By the time Mary was done, it was already 11pm. And the buses that usually ply her route, closes by 10pm. 

Mary had no choice but to walk home..

At first the roads were busy, but once Mary took a turn away from the major road leading to her house, it was awfully lonely. Mary expected that, her area was a small one, and the residence often go to bed early. 

So Mary kept on walking, then all of a sudden there was this eerie silence, she felt the presence of something, more like something or someone as following her. She turned around but there wasn't anyone, so Mary kept walking.. 

Suddenly a bird screeched in a loud and eerie way. Mary jumped, and crossed herself. As a Catholic, she was thought to do that in times of danger.. 

Mary kept on walking..now she was very frightened, and her heart was in her mouth. 

Suddenly, she felt the hairs at the back of her hair stand up, the same presence was following her. She could swear she heard footsteps even. Again she turned, and saw no one. 

She picked up her steps  and suddenly broke into a run. 

She was already running out of breath when a car pulled up behind her 'hey Mary' it was her friend Susan's voice..

So Mary turned around and almost collapsed in relief. Panting she said 'thank God you showed up Susan'  

'hop in Mary', but where is your friend'? Susan asked looking around?

'what friend'? Mary asked.. 

When I was pulling up behind you, you were walking with a friend, she was behind you, and it appeared she was talking to you. But next thing you broke into a run, and I didn't see her again. Is her houses one of these on this street?asked Susan innocently. 

Mary opened the car door, flopped on the seat and fainted. 

Ps:This is just a figment of my imagination. Pure fiction  

Lol. I enjoyed this story. Very interesting.

This is actually the best time for scary stories. More pleaseee... 

2 hours ago, Hawken said:

Hmmm... Interesting, I shall put this to test. 

1 hour ago, MENA said:

Hi everyone, HAPPY NEW YEAR! 

I WISH YOU ALL ,

ALL THE GOOD AND PERFECT GIFT

TTHIS YEAR HAS TO OFFER 

Thanks Mena. A Happy New Year to you too. 

7 minutes ago, RayBlac said:

Lol. I enjoyed this story. Very interesting.

This is actually the best time for scary stories. More pleaseee... 

Lol.. Ray.. 

You are not in the village? Wonderful!

Lol.. If I get a maximum of three 'pleaseee' I would cook up another tale.. 😂 

Lol. No, I'm not. Didn't travel either.

Pleaseeee

Pleaseeee

Pleaseeee

There. Three extra 'pleaseeees' plus the previous one, making a total of four. Let the cooking begin. 😀😊😊

10 minutes ago, RayBlac said:

Lol. No, I'm not. Didn't travel either.

Pleaseeee

Pleaseeee

Pleaseeee

There. Three extra 'pleaseeees' plus the previous one, making a total of four. Let the cooking begin. 😀😊😊

Oh dear... 

I didn't mean the pleas should come from you.. 

I meant if I get three 'please' from others on here.. ☺ 

😂.. 

17 minutes ago, Ivyy said:

Oh dear... 

😂.. 

I'll make an exception for you Ray.. 

If you still awake, Just say Aye. 

38 minutes ago, Ivyy said:

Oh dear... 

😂.. 

Hahaha 😁😁

19 minutes ago, Ivyy said:

I'll make an exception for you Ray.. 

If you still awake, Just say Aye. 

Aye. 🙌

I hope I'm not late. 

• Like 1