Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

It's So Quiet In Here

kimi

1 hour ago, RayBlac said:

Lol. I enjoyed this story. Very interesting.

This is actually the best time for scary stories. More pleaseee... 

The time was 11:50 pm.. 

John was drifting off to sleep, when he was jolted by a loud and terrifying noise.. It was more like a scream.. 

So he sat up in bed and listened.. Again, a loud agonizing scream..it was the voice of his mother.. The scream was followed by a thud, then silence.. 

Terrified, and heart beating rapidly, John slowly opened his room door and peeped.. He saw his mother lying lifeless on the corridor leading to the his room.. 

Immediately he heard footsteps.. John knew it was the steps of the intruder, and most likely same person who had just killed his mum.. 

So he retreated into his room, slowly bolted the door, and lay on his bed and pretended to he asleep.. 

The footsteps drew closer,  and stopped dead at his door.. 

The handle of the door turned, and his door flew open..

John's heart was now pounding wildly..

'I bolted the door'..  He thought out loud to himself, so how come? 

Still pretending to be asleep, he saw the person enter his room, and then scribbled with what seemed to be like blood on his wall.. 

John couldn't make out what the person wrote, so he lay still in bed. 

As the person advanced closer to John, he closed he eyes shut, and kept up with the pretense of being asleep. 

All of a sudden there was quiet.. So John opened his eyes, put on the light and read the words written in red on his wall.. 

I KNOW YOU ARE NOT SLEEPING. 

Scared to death, John heard the steady breathing of someone coming from under his bed.. 

He collapsed in fear.. 

14 minutes ago, Ivyy said:

John was drifting off to sleep, when he was jolted by a loud and terrifying noise.. It was more like a scream.. 

So he sat up in bed and listened.. Again, a loud agonizing scream..it was the voice of his mother.. The scream was followed by a thud, then silence.. 

Terrified, and heart beating rapidly, John slowly opened his room door and peeped.. He saw his mother lying lifeless on the corridor leading to the his room.. 

Immediately he heard footsteps.. John knew it was the steps of the intruder, and most likely same person who had just killed his mum.. 

So he retreated into his room, slowly bolted the door, and lay on his bed and pretended to he asleep.. 

Still pretending to be asleep, he saw the person enter his room, and then scribbled with what seemed to be like blood on his wall.. 

As the person advanced closer to John, he closed he eyes shut, and kept up with the pretense of being asleep. 

All of a sudden there was quiet.. So John opened his eyes, put on the light and read the words written in red on his wall.. 

Scared to death, John heard the steady breathing of someone coming from under his bed.. 

He collapsed in fear.. 

Oh shit! 😁😁

This is nice! 👏 Thanks Ivvy

• Moderators
7 hours ago, Ivyy said:

He collapsed in fear.. 

Hahahahaha. OMG!!! Unbelievably thrilling. This is great work of fiction my dear. I salute you!

I'm not sure I have what it takes to make it in this horror story telling business. hahaha:597f825672f73_tw_confused1::597f824b9bcf2_tw_blush1: 

Over to you Ivvy... scare us away... 

11 hours ago, Ivyy said:

Talks about milk is making me long for two types of milk now, milk from the boobs and milk in a cereal

Just buy any milk and pour into a bowl of cereal and you have effectively killed two birds with one stone 😋 after all, all milk come from boobs.

1 hour ago, kimi said:

Hahahahaha. OMG!!! Unbelievably thrilling. This is great work of fiction my dear. I salute you!

I'm not sure I have what it takes to make it in this horror story telling business. hahaha:597f825672f73_tw_confused1::597f824b9bcf2_tw_blush1: 

Over to you Ivvy... scare us away... 

Lol kimi.. 

I don't have what it takes either. Just practicing.. Thanks.. ☺ 

1 hour ago, Hawken said:

Just buy any milk and pour into a bowl of cereal and you have effectively killed two birds with one stone 😋 after all, all milk come from boobs.

😁 True that.. same boobs.. 

But you know the kinda boobs I wanted sha. .

I'll settle for the cow's own this morning.

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, Ivyy said:

But you bailed on us sha..

I am talking 'bout the Christmas online party.. 

Not that way, been very sick since 24th morning that l ate oat for Xmas:597f839311844_tw_grin1:

And @Ivyy l think l love your dp, its nice. l can see the year has started well with some good feel.:597f8385cda73_tw_glasses1:

• Moderators
5 minutes ago, MENA said:

Not that way, been very sick since 24th morning that l ate oat for Xmas:597f839311844_tw_grin1:

Hahahahaha. Sorry o... the oats for Christmas got me laughing.

Hoping you feel better.now?

Just now, kimi said:

Hahahahaha. Sorry o... the oats for Christmas got me laughing.

Hoping you feel better.now?

Yea, but it wasn't an easy one though. 

1 hour ago, MENA said:

And @Ivyy l think l love your dp, its nice. l can see the year has started well with some good feel.:597f8385cda73_tw_glasses1:

Aww.. 

Sorry about that Mena.. Hope you better now. 

I hate oats..i eat it sometimes when on a diet, but it makes me wanna puke everytime. I don't even eat it with a straight face. 

• Moderators
2 minutes ago, Ivyy said:

Okay.. 

Lemme put my imagination to work. 

Yay! I'm tucked in and ready for some horror tales... 🤤

Rita got home from school earlier than usual. She normally gets home by 3pm, but today, she got home by 2.30pm.

Now, Rita lived with her parents. Her mum was a waitress who worked from 12noon and closed by 5pm.her Dad worked with FedEx.. He was often on the road, and often spends days and nights away from home. 

Normally, when Rita gets home, she usually has the house to herself till 5pm when her mum gets home. .

So Rita got home earlier, she Let herself into the house through the back door as usual, and as she got in, the smell of baking bread wafted through her nose. 

Surprised at the fact that her mum was also home early, and excited too, she shouted from the door, 'mum, is that you? You home early'

'yes dear' her mum replied. I decided to come home early and bake you your favorite banana bread. 

Giddy with excitement, she dashed up the stairs, discarded her backpack, changed her clothes, and proceeded to rush downstairs.. 

She had just taken the first step down the stairs when the front door opened, and her mum's voice boomed down the hallway, up to the stairs.. 'sweetheart, I'm home' ..

Rita froze in place..

'mum' it was almost a whisper.. 'what do you mean you home? You have been home since.you were home baking when I got in from school' Rita said. 

'Darling, what are you talking about? I just got in. Surely you must have heard the front door open' her mum said. 

'who was in the kitchen?rita shrieked' you were just in there now.. 

'Honey, There is no one in the kitchen' her mum said.. 

'oh God' Rita exclaimed as her heart beat rapidly, and her chest squeezed from fright.. 

Her legs suddenly gave way.. 

• Like 1