Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×

Big Brother Naija 2018 Premieres On Sunday

FlyJ

On 1/28/2018 at 5:09 PM, scarlet said:

This mumu show again?!  I honestly do not know how to sit down and watch this show,  I tried last year and it felt like i wasted my time. the show is evident to show that nigeria is the only country in Africa  that condones such level of immortality and joblessness on LIVE TV. 

I thought I'm the only one. I still can't make sense out of the entire show.   

1 hour ago, Gimbiyya said:

I thought I'm the only one. I still can't make sense out of the entire show.   

It's a very stewpid show I tell you.  I wonder how they'd sit all day to watch a bunch of people who have nothing productive  to do for the next three months?? Like what's the sense in that? with all of this degradation going on in this country,  yet our main focus is bbnaija..  Well, Nigerian youths keep watching bbnaija, when buhari is through with us all,  our eye go clear!!  Lol. 

Lmao. Those that are not watching bbn and watching Buhari will now do what??? How will not watching bbn affect anybody?

You people should calm down and stop being so anti social. If you don't like the show then skip the thread.

44 minutes ago, scarlet said:

It's a very stewpid show I tell you.  I wonder how they'd sit all day to watch a bunch of people who have nothing productive  to do for the next three months?? Like what's the sense in that? with all of this degradation going on in this country,  yet our main focus is bbnaija..  Well, Nigerian youths keep watching bbnaija, when buhari is through with us all,  our eye go clear!!  Lol. 

Is it so unfathomable that people can watch the show and still focus on serious issues as well? Why does it have to be one or the other? I really don’t understand why it has to be. 

I'll Audition for big brother 2019..

Stay in the house for 3months,and come out with either fame and fortune, or fame. 😁 

Big brother Reality show is everything man!

1 hour ago, Ivyy said:

Oh no! 

Dee 1 rejected Ahnneka at the pairing..very Embarrassing.

And vandora had to give her a peck to make her feel better. How sweet!

Yeah, I felt bad for her.

I didn't see the peck though. 

6 minutes ago, Ivyy said:

I'll Audition for big brother 2019..

Stay in the house for 3months,and come out with either fame and fortune, or fame. 😁 

Big brother Reality show is everything man!

😁😁and I'll vote for you

2 hours ago, scarlet said:

Well focusing on Buhari is even more hopeless than this bbn abi bbc of a thing. Nigeria is hard already, people need distraction hence this bbn show of a thing. 

On 1/28/2018 at 5:09 PM, scarlet said:

the show is evident to show that nigeria is the only country in Africa  that condones such level of immortality and joblessness on LIVE TV. 

Ermm.. 

Before big brother naija, there was Big brother South Africa, and then Big brother Africa, then Big brother naija. 

Now, For big brother Africa,the following countries participated.. 

Nigeria, Ghana, Liberia, Sierra Leone, Zambia, Zimbabwe, South Africa, Botswana, Malawi, Kenya, Tanzania, Mozambique, Angola, Namibia ..

So, how is Nigeria the only country in AFRICA that condones immorality and joblessness? How about the countries I listed above?

Obviously, you haven't watched Big brother mzanzi or even Big brother SA. Heck, Even the second and Third season of big brother Africa..  Cos if you had, you'd know that big brother naija is child's play. 

I'm passionate about Big brother cos it's fun to watch, immorality and all.(na the immorality dey sweet me pass) and millions of Nigerians share same sentiments. How else do you explain the money they rake in from big brother year in, year out? 

I like bitto and Princess..and it's surprising that I do, cos I didn't like them on the first day. 

But they've managed to win me over cos of their nurturing abilities.They are growing on me those two. 

And the fact that people dislike bitto is why I got drawn to him too. 

Anto and Lolu.. Perfect pair. Very very intelligent people. 

• Administrators
On 31/01/2018 at 1:00 AM, Ivyy said:

Khloe's inferiority complex is very very loud. And for someone who is insta famous, and knows the high and mighty of the society, one would expect that she'd be very very confident. 

Surprising isn't it? Damn! Why did she even pick K-Brule as her partner? 

• Administrators
On 31/01/2018 at 12:56 AM, Ivyy said:

I said it that Nina is another Gift. That girl is an empty vase. 

And she is a student. Imagine the kinda graduates schools churn out on a daily.

I just tire for Nina. Her own pass don't be silly 😂.