Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×

Big Brother Naija 2018 Premieres On Sunday

FlyJ

6 minutes ago, kimi said:

Utter disgust! :597f81dfa7900_tw_angry1:

Nothing irks me more than a girl who lets herself out so cheaply

Lol c'mon, what exactly is cheap about it? The amount of time they've known each other or the fact that its on national TV?

• Moderators
11 minutes ago, Hawken said:

Lol c'mon, what exactly is cheap about it? The amount of time they've known each other or the fact that its on national TV?

Everything about it. At the end of the day, she's an adult.

37 minutes ago, kimi said:

Everything about it. At the end of the day, she's an adult.

I for one do not care for things like these, i feel like somethings should always be kept private (eg SEX) but at the same time, aren't we all for equity and equality amongst the sexes? So why is it that whenever things like this happens, the "blame" is almost always placed on the woman alone? Like she didn't f***k herself. So if we are going to share this plate of rice and blame, shouldn't it be equally?

Personally, i feel like the average woman is tired of being the keeper of morality in the society.

• Moderators

Not passing blame here... not dealing the double standard card either.

I typed that from the stance of wishing she hadn't. Why? Because all that talk about equality between the sexes in a society which is patriarchal is simply defeated and cheapened when women fail to remember that the playing field remains a man's world. Her actions were not wise and she deludes herself if she thinks she will be perceived just as the guy is. In the world's eye, he will be seen as cool -given a medal to go with it. She? My guess is as good as yours.

• Moderators
1 hour ago, Hawken said:

Personally, i feel like the average woman is tired of being the keeper of morality in the society.

The woman shouldn't be -it is an unfair burden to place on anyone. However, there are other ways of asserting one's liberality . 

I have long given up on those housemates.

Whether they are acting like little school children, or betraying one another,  or banging themselves like rats, It's their cuppa. 

• Like 1
  • Administrators
39 minutes ago, Ivyy said:

I have long given up on those housemates.

Whether they are acting like little school children, or betraying one another,  or banging themselves like rats, It's their cuppa. 

Lol. What do you think about Cece?

I am team Mina, but since my pilot and queen aint up this week, the team has decided to vote ceelo. 

Ceec brings the wahala in double wahala, house mates so boring that if she leaves, the controversy leaves too.

ceelo is who im saving.

• Upvote 1
52 minutes ago, FlyJ said:

Lol. What do you think about Cece?

Cee c is just a real character. She is rude, stubborn, and highly temperamental. Cee c 's temper is so hot, that she can actually boil water with it, and immerse someone in that hot water. 

My grouse with cee c doesn't just rest on the fact that she has a temper and all that. Matter of fact, ifu and Ahneka both have raging tempers, and they are equally rude. 

But here is the difference between ifu, Ahneka, and cee c.  Ifu and Ahneka always learn from their mistakes, apologize if need be, and move on. Cee c stays in her foul mood, wears a miss Angry 😡  for days..Little wonder she said her friend calls her Angry bird. 

I don't like talking about cee c. 😁 last last, she is playing the game the way she deems fit. 

Hope it works out for her in the end. 

Nigerians have just proven they like drama and anyone who stirs up dramaaaa! The way people are voting for cee c has left me bewildered. 

like, is it the same cee c They bad mouth, and rightfully so due to her toxic character ,they now voting for? Who says Nigerians don't thrive on drama? 

I just hope the pairs would be dissolved tomorrow. Imagine, boring Leo would drag Loud and bubbly ifu out of the house tomorrow.

Ifu is the only real person in that house even with her erractic behavior. 

I don't know what it is that Alex and Leo are doing in that house, but it is nauseating. Alex is such a leech, I literally imagine leeches when I see her.. Gross! 

Can cee c stop throwing herself at Rico? I don't understand, so her sole aim for going to the show is to stay hooked to a guy? So ,she didn't see any guy to date before going into the house?  I'm sure if Alex didn't have Leo in her web, cee c would have swooped in. That girl reminds me of a hawk. 

Angel and ahneka should keep deceiving themselves with the mummy and daddy show they put on. I'm watching. 

Why do I feel that ever since bam and Teddy had the toilet rendezvous, they are less chummy with each other. There is something missing now. Could it be that Teddy A  is a Yoruba demon? 

I like Miracle's loyalty to Tobi. He is an upright man in that sense. It's funny how people say he gossips, like, who doesn't gossip? When did gossip become slander? 

Come tomorrow, there'd be tears,  smiles of victory, mocking laughter, Gossip, Gossip, and more Gossip. 

Me? I'd be watching with a glass of wine in hand, and a smirk on my face. 

• Like 1

@Rayblac.. My reviews are not consistent..:597f839311844_tw_grin1:....

These housemates are pissing me off. if Big brother had been like this from inception, lord knows I wouldn't have been hooked. these housemates are learners where big brother Africa is concerned..

Cee c and Tobi again.. 

Why is it so hard for cee c to be diplomatic?  You are not compatible with Tobi, and vice versa(in the house at least)

Why can't she just function with or without Tobi? Like, why make it obvious all the time that she has a fall out with him? It's this same attitude of hers that made Tobi put her up for eviction. I'm sure if she had been diplomatic with Tobi, it wouldn't have been so.. Common sense is indeed not common. 

Before I read on twitter that cee c failed law school twice, I had always said that cee c doesn't talk like a lawyer.. Most of the things she said always sounded off..

Now, I am not saying lawyers have a peculiar way of talking, I am just saying, when you listen to cee c talk, you would need a lot more conviction that she is a lawyer. 

I have a diploma in law, 65% of my friends are lawyers, And It is always refreshing to hear them speak. 

You can't be slapping the back of your palms,one against the other, make incomplete sentences and expect people to understand the message you trying to relay. .

I hope one of these days when she asks someone, 'do you understand'? The person would plain out tell her  I don't understand..😁 

Tobi would be the death of cee c in that house. Clearly she is allowing her feelings for him get in the way of her stay in the house. Forget whatever she says about Tobi, cee c is hopelessly in love with Tobi. But her problem is, she went about it the wrong way, being in his space all the time, plus her nasty attitude. 

I really feel for lolu and the way the poor boy has become cee c's bodyguard. He has taken it upon himself to be around cee c especially whenever she blows a gasket. They have two strikes between them already, and one more strike, regardless of who caused it, and they are outta the game. 

It's a huge responsibility for Lolu.his fate is basically in cee c's hands. 

I think this pairing thing is unfair. No one should have to pay for someone else's crime. 

It would be sad to see ifu go today cos of Leo. Not cos I like her, but cos I don't see it as a fair play. 

Btw, Nigerians are too savage. They say ahneka is a dirty girl and she rarely takes her bath, and that's why her face is filled with pimples. 😁 How can they tell she doesn't bath since we are not shown the shower hour?

Methinks she baths regularly as everyone else, but it's just cos she tends to repeat clothes, and barely combs her hair. So she kinda looks unkempt that way. For someone who was in the spotlight before the house, it's disappointing to watch. 

Why exactly did bam bam shave off her eyebrows? I thought the essence of doing that is to redraw it with a pencil(which doesn't make sense to me anyway) she has no brows, and she rarely draws anything on, and she looks funny without brows. 

I don't know why people are constantly calling her ugly. And if you see most of the people calling her ugly on social media, she looks way better than them. She doesn't look ugly to me. I like her cat eyes. 

Shaku shaku Alex would be shakurised by tears this evening. And to think she didn't want Tobi to save Leo so he could get a haircut. He'd get the haircut alright, but he would be leaving with it. 

Can Alex live with the guilt of being the reason her love interest would be evicted? We'll find out. 

How would Tobi feel when cee c survives tonight? Would he go begging, tails between his legs? 

Cee c would start feeling like she is the princess of a small kingdom when she survives tonight. 

11 minutes ago, Ivyy said:

I don't know why people are constantly calling her ugly. And if you see most of the people calling her ugly on social media, she looks way better than them.

:597f83a445cb9_tw_joy1::597f83a445cb9_tw_joy1:

Go on Ivyy, don't stop! 

4 hours ago, Ivyy said:

Who are you rooting for? 

I'm not rooting for anyone. I don't even watch the show like that. I just enjoy your reviews.

1 hour ago, RayBlac said:

I'm not rooting for anyone. I don't even watch the show like that. I just enjoy your reviews.

😁 

Pls remain that way.. Those people ain't worth the time I tell ya. 

On 1/30/2018 at 7:10 PM, RayBlac said:

I want it to be true jare, I need some action😁

you saw the LGB action you were seeking on the show ?

#willputuppicssoon