Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×

Big Brother Naija 2018 Premieres On Sunday

FlyJ

• Administrators
12 hours ago, Ivyy said:

I don't like ahnekka again. She is too comfortable and laid back..

She looks like someone that would feel lazy to take a bath. she doesn't even take care of her face. 

Bam bam should quit complaining about Teddy A and his tattoos and dreads. If I were straight or bi, Teddy is the kinda man that I would go for. I love his bad boy image. She should be more about his character than image. 

I prefer good girls that give off a bad girl persona, than a bad girl with a good girl image. 

Yack

• Administrators

What's going on between Tobi and Cee-C? Did I miss something?

So, Bitto just wake up begin talk... damn! Radio without battery

• Moderators
8 minutes ago, FlyJ said:

These housemates are fake though...so conscious of the camera.

It's only a matter of time before they throw caution to the wind. Lol

Ahneeka implying that every human has gay tendencies tho and bitto waa like guys don't, just girls. Okay aunty ahneeka Coman join NL once we vote for you o. Hehehehhe

• Administrators
50 minutes ago, vina said:

Ahneeka implying that every human has gay tendencies tho and bitto waa like guys don't, just girls. Okay aunty ahneeka Coman join NL once we vote for you o. Hehehehhe

Lol. 

The DJ is lit o....cant complain

Alex is my my new love interest. Gurl can paartyy!

Alex and vandora be Repping..

I see a love triangle among teddy, Alex, vandora, and bam bam. Or should I say love square? 😁 

I'm just looking at Alex and imagining the many things I can do with her. 

2 hours ago, FlyJ said:

These housemates are fake though...so conscious of the camera.

Very fake. The real people in that house are Alex, Khloe, and vandora. The rest are still contemplating on revealing their true self. 

• Administrators
47 minutes ago, Ivyy said:

Very fake. The real people in that house are Alex, Khloe, and vandora. The rest are still contemplating on revealing their true self. 

I agree. Ifu looks real too..the guys should just leave already. 

Alex tried. She danced all through but what was she wearing???? Geez! She should know her body and know what looks good on her. The nonsense she was spotting is a no no for me.

Ifu is a sweet heart.

The guys sef dull, were they scared of rocking the girls them waist??? Chai!!

Bitto oooo.. Dude cried all night long. Blame it on the alcohol. He said he was crying cos k. Brule made a stupid decision to jump down from up the stairs. K. Brule sprained his ankle in the process, and bitto couldn't hold his tears back. He kept blaming himself for making k. Brule Jump. 

K. Brule needs to talk to a psychiatrist. he's slit his wrist twice. And from his daring move yesterday, he is still in a bad place. 

Amongst the girls in the house, he liked Anto.so watching Anto kiss Lolu last night sent him spiralling down the dangerous road. Poor guy is still struggling with his sexuality. I feel for him. 

Dee1 the failed comedian thinks everything is a joke. I hate it when someone measures another's pain against theirs.. People cope differently. 

2 hours ago, Ivyy said:

Bitto oooo.. Dude cried all night long. Blame it on the alcohol. He said he was crying cos k. Brule made a stupid decision to jump down from up the stairs. K. Brule sprained his ankle in the process, and bitto couldn't hold his tears back. He kept blaming himself for making k. Brule Jump. 

K. Brule needs to talk to a psychiatrist. he's slit his wrist twice. And from his daring move yesterday, he is still in a bad place. 

Amongst the girls in the house, he liked Anto.so watching Anto kiss Lolu last night sent him spiralling down the dangerous road. Poor guy is still struggling with his sexuality. I feel for him. 

Dee1 the failed comedian thinks everything is a joke. I hate it when someone measures another's pain against theirs.. People cope differently. 

I thought Lolu and Anto were girls...

33 minutes ago, Hawken said:

I thought Lolu and Anto were girls...

Just Anto. Lolu is a guy. He's very intelligent. He's the kinda guy you'd want to sit with for hours, just talking. 

He is very calculating and somewhat sly though. 

Was scared for k. Brule and Khloe. Even though I don't like Khloe, I didn't want the curtains drawn on her like that. Same for K. Brule. Thanks Goodness they got off with a strike. 

Let's see what the week has in store. 

• Administrators

Yea! I was scared for K.Brule too. I don't get the pair thing though....

Do you think Teddy will win BBN? I don't think so o.

1 hour ago, FlyJ said:

Yea! I was scared for K.Brule too. I don't get the pair thing though....

Do you think Teddy will win BBN? I don't think so o.

I don't get it too.. 

How can one's fate be in another's hands? 

But this is not the first time pairing is happening. Happened in big brother Africa.

I don't think Teddy A will win though. . He would be a payport ambassador at best.. ☺ 

The winner is still unclear. They are still 20 in the house. I'll be able to guess when they 14, or ten..

Poor Bitto!

The housemates are jealous of him because he is perceived to be smart. And he is of course. Talk about misplaced priorities. Instead of them to think of playing the game as best as they know how, they rather choose to channel their energy into hating on someone..

Waiting for the nomination show to know the snakes in the house. ☺