Anto: Angelifu and K square 

Ksquare: 5 nominations 
Angelifu: 4 nominations 
Pritto: 4 nominations
Mina: 3 nominations 
Loto: 2 nominations 
Leolex: 1 nomination 
Bamteddy: 1 nomination

Tobi as HOH replaced Mina with Bamteddy. Interesting.

#FakeNominations.

• Administrators

As seen online

Ranking female housemates on attractiveness.

Criteria: 
Face. 10 points
Body: 10 points - 
Voice and Accent: 10 points
Personality: 10 points.

1. Khloe
Face: 3
Body: 4
V&A : 4
Personality: 7
Total: 18/40

2. Anto
Face: 5
V&A: 9
Personality: 7
Total: 25/40

3. Vandora
Body: 7
V&A: 5
Personality: 6
Total: 21/40

4. Princess:
Face: 5
V&A: 2
Personality: 4
Total: 16/40

5. Alex
Face: 2
V&A: 4
Personality: 5
Total: 15/40

6. Bambam
V&A: 7
Personality: 6
Total: 20/40

7. Nina
Face: 2
Body: 3
V&A: 3
Total: 13/40

8. Ifunada
Face: 4
Body: 3
V&A: 5
Total: 17/40

9. Ahneeka
Face: 6
Body: 8
V&A: 7
Personality:7
Total: 28/40

10. CeCe
Face: 4
Body: 5
V&A: 4
Personality: 1
Total: 14/40

I don't agree o

I just wish bitto and Ricco can stop their house boy syndrome. 

The girls in the house barely lift a finger save for princess and bam bam. and it's cos they know bitto and Rico is always there to clean after them. 

I know they are trying to show how domesticated they are, but they should pls stop. I find it emasculating. 

If someone wants a cup, it's Rico. If someone doesn't clean up, Bitto is there to do it. 

It's tiring to watch. 

58 minutes ago, dequeen said:

@Ivyy What irks me is how Bito is ready to continue his janitor work with Princess. Bito be saying "Oh Princess drop your trash on me!". I dey vex for the guy, annoying. 

I tell you. 

Even Khloe mentioned it yesterday that bitto acts like he doesn't have a d*ck.

very disturbing. 

Everybody complaining that this year's bbn is boring!!

They say all the house mates know how to do is eat and lazy about. Wager sef they cannot wager.

Dress they cannot dress. They will just bath and wear shorts.

#opinions not mine oo..

Culled from Facebook. Hehehehe

2 hours ago, dequeen said:

So the insults Tobi is getting on twitter are really cracking me up. Nigerians get bad mouth! Hahahaha! Nigerians fit use mouth spoil your relationship. 

LMAO! 

Yesterday, I laughed so hard after reading about the housemates on twitter, I think I may have cracked a rib. 

• Haha 1

Big brother sure knows how to make housemates bare their fangs.. 😁 

This like and dislike thingy they are on, the fall back might be nasty. 

But it's a good thing.. There is always beauty in chaos. The world is not perfect, no one is perfect. 

I hope when they are done with the exercise, A would be able to find perfection in B 's imperfection, and so on.. 

1 hour ago, Ivyy said:

Big brother sure knows how to make housemates bare their fangs.. 😁 

This like and dislike thingy they are on, the fall back might be nasty. 

But it's a good thing.. There is always beauty in chaos. The world is not perfect, no one is perfect. 

I hope when they are done with the exercise, A would be able to find perfection in B 's imperfection, and so on.. 

The exercise will simply expose the mature folks in the house. I wish we played games like this more in our daily life. I think it would help us grow into better rounded individuals. 

I wonder if it can be played accurately on this forum set. Lol

2 hours ago, dequeen said:

The exercise will simply expose the mature folks in the house. I wish we played games like this more in our daily life. I think it would help us grow into better rounded individuals. 

I wonder if it can be played accurately on this forum set. Lol

LMAO! 

It's a very good exercise, I tell you. And it worked. Efu and Ahnekka have been more 'out there' so to speak. 

Tobi!

C'mmon man,  be a man.. Why let cee c 's insecurity and obsession for you spoil your game? Why acting like a woman wrapper? 

Cee c is the most disloyal friend I have seen. So, because they lost the wager with Tobi being hoh, she is now feigning anger when it's not justified. 

Jesus! I wish I could whisper into tobi's ears,  I wish I could tell him to quit  being a sissy for cee c's sake. 

Lord! 

Lol the way they are yabbing this tobi guy is hilarious. To my understanding, men will do anything to get into a woman's pant. All this his wrapper ways might just be a strategy. If she gives it up now, nigga could eat and be out of there faster than we can say BBN.

And I don't think men doing the chores is emasculating. This isvjust like girls that go to their in-laws house or even bfs house and start washing plate because they want to make an impression. Its just a means to an end. Let them work for the money 😆😆

• Like 1
8 hours ago, Hawken said:

Lol the way they are yabbing this tobi guy is hilarious. To my understanding, men will do anything to get into a woman's pant. All this his wrapper ways might just be a strategy. If she gives it up now, nigga could eat and be out of there faster than we can say BBN.

And I don't think men doing the chores is emasculating. This isvjust like girls that go to their in-laws house or even bfs house and start washing plate because they want to make an impression. Its just a means to an end. Let them work for the money 😆😆

😂 . 

Why I find it emasculating is because there are 10 girls in that house, and somehow, only bitto does the whole washing and cleaning.. 

Yesterday they had an exercise where each housemate was supposed to say what they dislike about other housemates, and almost everyone in the house said they disliked the fact that bitto does the chores like a houseboy. 

Like, imagine the very people he is trying to please in the house even find it appalling. 

Working for his money.. It won't work for him, cos the very people(viewers)who are supposed to vote for him, are pissed about his houseboy syndrome.. I hope it works out for him anyway, cos I like bitto and he his smart, but his strategy is not a smart one. 

Tobi and cee c.. It's not about cee giving him the cookie. They have already established that there can't be anything intimate btwn them in the house. 

Their relationship is not a healthy one. 

Bitto said tobi has a Samson syndrome and cee c is a Delilah. 😁 

Surely, the viewers and his fellow housemates can't be all wrong about Tobi. 

Cee c is just using him cos he won head of house twice. Watch what happens between them when someone else wins next week. 

7 hours ago, Ivyy said:

Yesterday they had an exercise where each housemate was supposed to say what they dislike about other housemates, and almost everyone in the house said they disliked the fact that bitto does the chores like a houseboy.

Tobi and cee c.. It's not about cee giving him the cookie. They have already established that there can't be anything intimate btwn them in the house. 

Their relationship is not a healthy one. 

Bitto said tobi has a Samson syndrome and cee c is a Delilah. 😁

Lmao 😆 what is this life please? So humans can be so ungrateful? If they have a problem with him doing all the chores, why can't they put their foot down and insist on helping? Or make a damn rooster? Chai 😂 poor guy

Tobi and Cee C. I dunno, maybe I shouldn't be talking cos I'm not watching but from social media, the guy seems to really like her. There is no self respect when one is in love or infatuated you know.

BTW, I hear Cee C said she can make 45m in a week 😆 I mean its not impossible, but if she can, why is she there please? Human beings 😆

• Haha 1

Tweets about Tobi and Cee-C cracked me up last night. Once Tobi gets what he wants from Cee-C, he will morph into the Yoruba demon I believe him to be lol.

I actually think it’s a strategy to win people over. I mean, a lot of people feel sorry for him at this point. Although some are just as irritated with him as I am. If Biggie doesn’t unpair them he is in trouble, almost all the housemates hate Cee-C. Or maybe people will keep them in the house cos they love to see him grovel lol. 

2 hours ago, Hawken said:

Lmao 😆 what is this life please? So humans can be so ungrateful? If they have a problem with him doing all the chores, why can't they put their foot down and insist on helping? Or make a damn rooster? Chai 😂 poor guy

Tobi and Cee C. I dunno, maybe I shouldn't be talking cos I'm not watching but from social media, the guy seems to really like her. There is no self respect when one is in love or infatuated you know.

BTW, I hear Cee C said she can make 45m in a week 😆 I mean its not impossible, but if she can, why is she there please? Human beings 😆

Don't mind her.. 😁 

Cee c also said she has never suffered a day in her life. Why big brother then?

What she said about making 45million in a week would be her undoing. People never forget. 

Same thing happened to tboss of last year. She said she can 'finish' 25million in a week. She was reminded about it on the finale, her story changed of course. 😁 

• Administrators

Interesting night this is turning out to be... hmmm.

Housemates playing the never have I ever game... results so far

Ahneeka and a couple of the housemates drank to - never have I ever had something to do with the same sex.

LOL. Lots of lesbians/bisexuals in that house.

Ewww... Teddy A has licked a girls anus. Yackkk

Princess once slept with her friends boyfriend. 

Anto just drinking to everything...girl is freaky.

Ifu is a virgin

Kbrule has beeped everywhere in the car from front seat to back seat to engine.

Vandora does not like fing****, but has fingered a guys a-hole. 

kbrule fingered in his anus.

Ah! KBrule almost exposed himself o.

The housemates are trying so hard to be entertaining. I am just not feeling the vibe sha.

What is it with the F/nigga word sef? Damn people!

• Administrators

Now on to truth or dare 

KBrule dared to kiss a girl... kissed Anto. Hopefully, he doesn't jump from the roof this time around. 

Ifu dared to grind on a guy and talk about his package. Grinds on Lolu said package is big and long.\

Lolu dared to touch Ahneeka's  boobs. 

Rico and Ahneeka

Khloe dared to kiss Leo. She finally kisses him. 

Lolu dared to wank for 5 secs. Jesu!

Bitto dared to take his shirt off and 5 sex positions with Princess. Bitto strips...brings out his joystick and does his thing. WAWU!

KBrule dared to kiss a girl for a min. Kisses Ifu

Anto damn... fire

These housemates sef all they know is sex sex. 

• Haha 1

Lol.. 

Kbrule has exposed himself already. 😁 

They are trying hard to entertain, but can you blame them? They lost their wager two times in row. 

Ifu is a virgin? Wow.