Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Chat Room

Michelle

• Moderators
10 hours ago, Txunamy said:

Are All the guests Here members posing as Guests, or Are There Really more guests than members? 🤔🤔🤔

I believe it's a good mix of both.

I didn't plan on waking up early today, that's why i slept a bit late last night. Wanted to be up around 8am or so. But here I am waking up earlier than I intended and my head aches. Sigh. 

They just gave us light. Grateful for that. 

3 minutes ago, RayBlac said:

I didn't plan on waking up early today, that's why i slept a bit late last night. Wanted to be up around 8am or so. But here I am waking up earlier than I intended and my head aches. Sigh. 

They just gave us light. Grateful for that. 

Waking up with a headache? You are exhausted or stressed. Drink some water and go right back to bed. Even if you don't sleep, just rest your brain.

7 minutes ago, Hawken said:

Drink some water and go right back to bed. Even if you don't sleep, just rest your brain.

I'll do this (drink some water) and since I can't go back to bed right now (I have something doing), I'd just rest my brain and that includes taking this ear phone out of my ear (lol... Using an earphone while having a headache? I know, I just needed to listen to something, but I've gotten it out now). 

Thanks.

Speaking of headaches, some of you probably get them when you spend a lot of time on your phones or laptops. You should download the app called Blue Light Filter. It works like a charm. Its available on play store but there's probably a version on Appstore.

So what the app does is that it filters out the beautiful blue light that makes everything look nice and shiny on your screen and leaves you with a dull yellow. That way, even with a headache, you can continue using your phone (now that I think of it, I probably shouldn't be telling some of you about this but oh well) without your head feeling like its about to split.

OR

You could go to an eye doctor and get your eyes checked out you screen loving, err, angels?

No, really though, go get your eyes checked out, they are very likely damaged.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, RayBlac said:

I'll do this (drink some water) and since I can't go back to bed right now (I have something doing), I'd just rest my brain and that includes taking this ear phone out of my ear (lol... Using an earphone while having a headache? I know, I just needed to listen to something, but I've gotten it out now). 

Thanks.

Alrighty 👍

To be a woman in this world is a crime. Even if you tick all the boxes of being white, rich, straight and Christian. You are still at best, a second class citizen.

Anytime I need a chuckle, I think about that.

I Just heard this proverb from someone "The early bird catches the worm" And it took me down memory lane..  it took me back to my primary school days, Primary 4 precisely,  when we were forced to 'cram' The 'ABCD' proverb and recite it Every morning in Class.. This is How it goes:

A: A stitch in time saves nine

B: By their fruits ye shall know them

C😄😄 Call a spade a spade

D😧 Delay is no denial

E:  early to Bed early to rise. 

F: From frying pan to fire. 

G:Give honor to whom its due. 

H: Half a loaf of bread is better than None

I:It is better to be late than being a late(My favourite) 

J: jack of all trades, master of None

K:knowledge is power

L: Look before you leap

M: More grease to your elbows

N: No condition is permanent 

O:

P:Punctuality is the soul of business 

Q: quietness Belongs to a mouse  

R: Rome was not built In a day

S: Spare the rod and spoil the child

T:The early bird catches the worm 

U:Union Is power

V:venture breeds success 

W:whatSoever a man sows is what he shall reap

X:

Y:

Z: zeal without knowledge amounts to ignorance

The blank spaces are the ones I forgot.. Its been years🙄😀😂

38 minutes ago, Txunamy said:

I Just heard this proverb from someone "The early bird catches the worm" And it took me down memory lane..  it took me back to my primary school days, Primary 4 precisely,  when we were forced to 'cram' The 'ABCD' proverb and recite it Every morning in Class.. This is How it goes:

A: A stitch in time saves nine

B: By their fruits ye shall know them

C😄😄 Call a spade a spade

D😧The early bird catches the worm

E:  early to Bed early to rise. 

F: From frying pan to fire. 

G:Give honor to whom its due. 

H: Half a loaf of bread is better than None

I:It is better to be late than being a late(My favourite) 

J: jack of all trades, master of None

K:knowledge is power

L: Look before you leap

M: More grease to your elbows

N: No condition is permanent 

O:

P:Punctuality is the soul of business 

Q: quietness Belongs to a mouse  

R: Rome was not built In a day

S: Spare the rod and spoil the child

T:The early bird catches the worm 

U:Union Is power

V:venture breeds success 

W:whatSoever a man sows is what he shall reap

X:

Y:

Z: zeal without knowledge amounts to ignorance

The blank spaces are the ones I forgot.. Its been years🙄😀😂

😂😂😂😂 Nice one. I didn't know any of these when I was in that class🤣🤣

D and T are the same? 

10 minutes ago, RayBlac said:

😂😂😂😂 Nice one. I didn't know any of these when I was in that class🤣🤣

D and T are the same? 

Thanks for pointing that out😀 D is for Delay is no denial. Would edit it now.. Lol

1 hour ago, Txunamy said:

Thanks for pointing that out😀 D is for Delay is no denial. Would edit it now.. Lol

Alright!! 

Micheal Jackson is The greatest performer of All times.. In centuries to come, there can never  be Another Michael Jackson

That Man was a god. 😍

• Moderators
1 minute ago, Txunamy said:

Micheal Jackson is The greatest performer of All times.. In centuries to come, there can never  be Another Michael Jackson

That Man was a god. 😍

Hahahahaha. He was something. 

1 hour ago, kimi said:

Hahahahaha. He was something. 

He sure was Arch.. 😁 How's your Sunday coming along? 

• Moderators
2 hours ago, Txunamy said:

He sure was Arch.. 😁 How's your Sunday coming along? 

Mehn.... been in and out of sleep. It's almost becoming ridiculous lol. How about yourself?

• 2 weeks later...

So, yesterday I ran into an unmarried couple fighting. Now usually when I come across two women fighting (for whatever tf reason) I move along, two men? I stand and watch from a safe distance and hope for some blood. But a man and a woman? My conscience just won't let me.

Anyway this woman had this guy firmly by his shirt. Insisting he gives her the phone in his hands. I thought pickpocket but I was wrong. Turns out they were dating, she had brought him over from bayelsa, rented him an apartment, bought him a nice phone, feeds and clothes him plus allowance, even pays his sons school fees but nigga was unappreciative AF. He also had in his possession her laptop and documents (tf for?) of her car which he also drives.

Anyway they were really going at each other without any shame. The guy makes comments to anybody who cares to listen that he's f***ked her and she's worthless and a prostitute. While she goes on about how she's the one providing but now she's done, to which he always replies "are you the first?".

Anyway long story short, there's a healthy crowd around by now and we've being going at it for a while but I finally get through to the woman. She leaves his shirt and he walks on. I stay to talk to her for like 30 minutes. Advice her to simply involve the police in getting her properties back and filing a restrainment order. She said she was done and I said that was best. The guy is obviously deadbeat and doesn't deserve shit. I sha just talked about how she deserved better and how she shouldn't let him bring her down or make her feel worthless. We has a good talk.

What's paining me? Omw to the gym today, one of the older women who was part of the crowd told me that while I was talking to the lady, she and the boyfriend waited for her at her shop and after I left, she "settled" them. I asked her "after what you saw?" (because guys it was bad, it was really bad) you really settled those two people and sent them home together?? What kind of relationship are you expecting them to have?? How healthy could it possibly be?? She goes on to tell me that I am too young to understand and that that's how relationships are.
i was still trying to understand wtf she was saying when she went on to say that before the woman left for her office she even gave the guy 3k to tide him over till later and then laughingly added that she was actually expecting the guy to give her from the 3k he got.

When she said that, I just turned around and walked away.

I've been thinking about it all day. I kinda now understand why some people don't bother. The woman will more often than still go back to the guy.

And what caused the fight? The guy was suspicious of her relationship between her and a married colleague. Insists they are doing it. So he goes to her office and confronts the man, makes a scene and says he's going on facebook and IG to disgrace them both. Proof of her infidelity? None.

• Moderators
6 hours ago, Hawken said:

So, yesterday I ran into an unmarried couple fighting. Now usually when I come across two women fighting (for whatever tf reason) I move along, two men? I stand and watch from a safe distance and hope for some blood. But a man and a woman? My conscience just won't let me.

Anyway this woman had this guy firmly by his shirt. Insisting he gives her the phone in his hands. I thought pickpocket but I was wrong. Turns out they were dating, she had brought him over from bayelsa, rented him an apartment, bought him a nice phone, feeds and clothes him plus allowance, even pays his sons school fees but nigga was unappreciative AF. He also had in his possession her laptop and documents (tf for?) of her car which he also drives.

Anyway they were really going at each other without any shame. The guy makes comments to anybody who cares to listen that he's f***ked her and she's worthless and a prostitute. While she goes on about how she's the one providing but now she's done, to which he always replies "are you the first?".

Anyway long story short, there's a healthy crowd around by now and we've being going at it for a while but I finally get through to the woman. She leaves his shirt and he walks on. I stay to talk to her for like 30 minutes. Advice her to simply involve the police in getting her properties back and filing a restrainment order. She said she was done and I said that was best. The guy is obviously deadbeat and doesn't deserve shit. I sha just talked about how she deserved better and how she shouldn't let him bring her down or make her feel worthless. We has a good talk.

What's paining me? Omw to the gym today, one of the older women who was part of the crowd told me that while I was talking to the lady, she and the boyfriend waited for her at her shop and after I left, she "settled" them. I asked her "after what you saw?" (because guys it was bad, it was really bad) you really settled those two people and sent them home together?? What kind of relationship are you expecting them to have?? How healthy could it possibly be?? She goes on to tell me that I am too young to understand and that that's how relationships are.
i was still trying to understand wtf she was saying when she went on to say that before the woman left for her office she even gave the guy 3k to tide him over till later and then laughingly added that she was actually expecting the guy to give her from the 3k he got.

When she said that, I just turned around and walked away.

I've been thinking about it all day. I kinda now understand why some people don't bother. The woman will more often than still go back to the guy.

And what caused the fight? The guy was suspicious of her relationship between her and a married colleague. Insists they are doing it. So he goes to her office and confronts the man, makes a scene and says he's going on facebook and IG to disgrace them both. Proof of her infidelity? None.

Na wa... relationship tales of this kind irk me. Why people (women and men alike) think they have to settle for and endure unhealthy relationships beats me. Smh. But what do we know? Sighs...

Thanks for the early morning superstory. Lol  

17 minutes ago, kimi said:

Na wa... relationship tales of this kind irk me. Why people (women and men alike) think they have to settle for and endure unhealthy relationships beats me. Smh. But what do we know? Sighs...

Thanks for the early morning superstory. Lol  

But why are there still people who encourage them to continue in said relationships? I mean, could it just be plain wickedness? An overwhelming amount of people in the crowd (mostly men) were telling her to "forgive and forget" and to "endure".

And then that freaking woman 😣

Sigh.. Anyway.

1 hour ago, Hawken said:

But why are there still people who encourage them to continue in said relationships? 

Because it's a taboo for a lady to be single and manless in our society however wealthy she might be, she's still nothing without a man in her life. So better to manage an as****h**le of a man than no man at all. See? Ever wonder why it's always the women that are advised to stick with these shitty men? Ever see where people advise men to stick with shitty and philandering women? Nope. It's always 'send the whore out of your house', 'send her to her father's house'. But for women, it's always like - 'my dear you have to endure, men are like that, men are polygamous yen yen yen... 

• Upvote 1

• Moderators
3 hours ago, Hawken said:

But why are there still people who encourage them to continue in said relationships? I mean, could it just be plain wickedness? An overwhelming amount of people in the crowd (mostly men) were telling her to "forgive and forget" and to "endure".

And then that freaking woman 😣

Sigh.. Anyway.

I think it is a cultural thing considering our society is very Patriarchal. The notion of a woman enduring to save her relationships has an underlying premise that men will surely misbehave. A woman must simply learn how to live with it. 

• Upvote 1

• Moderators
2 hours ago, Mimy said:

Because it's a taboo for a lady to be single and manless in our society however wealthy she might be, she's still nothing without a man in her life. So better to manage an as****h**le of a man than no man at all. See? Ever wonder why it's always the women that are advised to stick with these shitty men? Ever see where people advise men to stick with shitty and philandering women? Nope. It's always 'send the whore out of your house', 'send her to her father's house'. But for women, it's always like - 'my dear you have to endure, men are like that, men are polygamous yen yen yen... 

Hahahahhaha. You seem quite upset.