Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Chat Room

Michelle

3 hours ago, Hawken said:

But why are there still people who encourage them to continue in said relationships? I mean, could it just be plain wickedness? An overwhelming amount of people in the crowd (mostly men) were telling her to "forgive and forget" and to "endure".

And then that freaking woman 😣

Sigh.. Anyway.

Lol misery loves company. A fair amount of Nigerian marriages are that way and often has both parties (mostly women) enduring and putting up with all sorts.

• Upvote 1

• Moderators
35 minutes ago, Damiee said:

Lol misery loves company. A fair amount of Nigerian marriages are that way and often has both parties (mostly women) enduring and putting up with all sorts.

Loool. I love this. Makes perfect sense. 

• Moderators

Me: It feels like my breasts are still growing. Iet me ask Google

Google: Breasts generally stop growing when puberty is complete, around one to two years after a girl has her first period. However, it's not unusual for breasts to continue to grow slightly and change in shape or contour up until age 18. It's also quite common to have one breast that's a different size than the other.

Me: hmmm... they feel heavier these days. I think I've just hit puberty 🙄

>> This was quite insightful

14 hours ago, Mimy said:

But for women, it's always like - 'my dear you have to endure, men are like that, men are polygamous yen yen yen... 

So happy I'm a lesbian

11 hours ago, kimi said:

I think it is a cultural thing considering our society is very Patriarchal. The notion of a woman enduring to save her relationships has an underlying premise that men will surely misbehave. A woman must simply learn how to live with it. 

About time we throw the whole culture away. Again, too happy I'm a lesbian. No guaranteed misbehavior over here

11 hours ago, Damiee said:

This is true and its so sad

19 hours ago, kimi said:

Me: hmmm... they feel heavier these days. I think I've just hit puberty 🙄

It could be you're adding weight or bae is being too nice to them 😉😂

• Moderators
2 hours ago, Mimy said:

It could be you're adding weight or bae is being too nice to them 😉😂

Hahahahahaha... 

On 5/23/2019 at 3:18 AM, Damiee said:

Where have you been yo?

15 hours ago, Michelle said:

Where have you been yo?

Lol hi 🙋🏽‍♀️. Its been a busy couple of weeks for me...

• Moderators
1 minute ago, Damiee said:

Busy with 'em girls? 🙄

1 hour ago, Damiee said:

I know what you mean.

• Like 1

• Moderators

I'm probably the only one who still uses bbm. It has stopped working it seems -my messages aren't getting delivered 😢

I had planned to rock it till the very end or is this really the end?😣🙄 31st came too soon... 😣

• Moderators
9 hours ago, Damiee said:

Lol nope. Busy with work...

Loool... so that's what we call it now *wink*

Rock on girl! Hahahaha 🙄

On 5/27/2019 at 6:56 AM, kimi said:

Loool... so that's what we call it now *wink*

Rock on girl! Hahahaha 🙄

Lol you are just a clown.

The moment you put Tomatoes,  curry,  tyme,  or sugar, while making Yam porridge, you have failed totally in my books.. 

I understand that Different Tribes have their various way of cooking yam porridge, but,  c'mmon.. 

Okay, Okay,  I can Accept Tomatoes, but not curry and thyme.. Rara oo! 

• Moderators
14 minutes ago, Txunamy said:

The moment you put Tomatoes,  curry,  tyme,  or sugar, while making Yam porridge, you have failed totally in my books.. 

I understand that Different Tribes have their various way of cooking yam porridge, but,  c'mmon.. 

Okay, Okay,  I can Accept Tomatoes, but not curry and thyme.. Rara oo! 

Hahahahaha. I'm so easy to please. Yam portage in any form and I'm happy to be friends fo life. Lol

5 hours ago, kimi said:

Hahahahaha. I'm so easy to please. Yam portage in any form and I'm happy to be friends fo life. Lol

Yeah, Yam porridge is Bae. I make a mean pot of yam porridge. But not with curry and thyme😀

No matter the country you live in, you have got to make it your Heaven... Yeah,  'Heaven on 'Earth.. Because, at the end of the day, its all you have got at the moment. 

Do I want out of Nigeria? Yes. 

Do I Hate Nigeria? No

Do I get pissed /mad about the Happenings in the country? Yes

Is it enough for me to say I would Never come back to Nigeria if I leave This country? No

Am I proud to be a Nigerian?  Yes

Nigeria is a country filled with very talented and and Highly intelligent people..  Problem is, They not being harnessed... 

I Dunno if I can safely say we'll get there, But this much I know, no matter how I Despise our system/country, I Don't want to give up just yet.. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Txunamy said:

No matter the country you live in, you have got to make it your Heaven... Yeah,  'Heaven on 'Earth.. Because, at the end of the day, its all you have got at the moment. 

Do I want out of Nigeria? Yes. 

Do I Hate Nigeria? No

Do I get pissed /mad about the Happenings in the country? Yes

Is it enough for me to say I would Never come back to Nigeria if I leave This country? No

Am I proud to be a Nigerian?  Yes

Nigeria is a country filled with very talented and and Highly intelligent people..  Problem is, They not being harnessed... 

I Dunno if I can safely say we'll get there, But this much I know, no matter how I Despise our system/country, I Don't want to give up just yet.. 

Cool. I love Nigeria too. Sadly she's not there yet despite her potentials but hopefully. Having been to Badagary slave mesuem recently, I realized how this country have been milked by the very beginning by opportunists. For a country whose billions of her human and natural resources were continuously stolen and shipped away for the development of the west for over four hundred years. We're not going to magically get there. Hopefully we learn to vote in visionary leaders. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Mimy said:

Cool. I love Nigeria too. Sadly she's not there yet despite her potentials but hopefully. Having been to Badagary slave mesuem recently, I realized how this country have been milked by the very beginning by opportunists. For a country whose billions of her human and natural resources were continuously stolen and shipped away for the development of the west for over four hundred years. We're not going to magically get there. Hopefully we learn to vote in visionary leaders. 

👍👍 I love your comment so much, I had to give it double thumbs up.. 

• Moderators

Who else watches 'Castle & Castle' on EL TV?

I love it.... and I have a girl crush on Dakore lol. 

• 2 weeks later...

Botswana! 😍

Botswana's High Court has overturned a colonial-era law criminalizing consensual same-sex relations. 

• Moderators
5 hours ago, Mimy said:

Botswana! 😍

Botswana's High Court has overturned a colonial-era law criminalizing consensual same-sex relations. 

Wow! I've just read the article, impressive! 

I most especially loved this: "

"It is not the business of the law to regulate the private behavior of two consenting adults,” Leburu said.