Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Chat Room

Michelle

12 minutes ago, Mimy said:

😂😂 I pick up languages real fast. I want to be able to speak as much languages as possible 

That's Nice

• Moderators
6 hours ago, Mimy said:

😂😂 I pick up languages real fast. I want to be able to speak as much languages as possible 

Hahahahaha. This is not the secret o... does it by any chance have anything to do with boobs? ☻

2 hours ago, kimi said:

Hahahahaha. This is not the secret o... does it by any chance have anything to do with boobs? ☻

Hahahahaha na WA! 

• Moderators

Hello everyone,

Just checking in. How have you all been? 🙄

Having a great week/month so far?

xx

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, kimi said:

Hello everyone,

xx

For some of us, it's that time of the month. 😕

Not good, not great, far from it. Local lady is in severe pain. God airpus 

5 hours ago, kimi said:

Hello everyone,

xx

It's been a crazy start but hopefully, it'll get "saner". 

How's your end?

• Moderators
5 hours ago, Mimy said:

For some of us, it's that time of the month. 😕

Not good, not great, far from it. Local lady is in severe pain. God airpus 

Hahahahaha. Pele. I shouldn't be laughing but what you typed up there is hilarious

Hugs.. 

• Haha 1

• Moderators
43 minutes ago, Chilee said:

It's been a crazy start but hopefully, it'll get "saner". 

How's your end?

Awwwwwh... pele.

My end is good.. no cramps 🙄, a tad busy but not over the top busy. Hugs..

• Like 1

6 hours ago, kimi said:

Hello everyone,

xx

Yes ma'am, so far so Good.. Thanks for Asking..😁 How about you? 

• Moderators
27 minutes ago, Txunamy said:

Yes ma'am, so far so Good.. Thanks for Asking..😁 How about you? 

I'm doing well.... it's a wet Thursday and I'm trying not to imagine the ensuing traffic 😐

Timeline issues. I''ve got crazy ladies on my Facebook friendlists. Should I goan toast her so she can draw more maps. 🤔😂😂

' As someone who has been asked out by both genders, there's something extra special and sensual about a woman asking me out.

I mean I know I'm straight and all but when a woman "toasts" me, oh damn! Glory glory!

The last time one did, I legit drew map on the floor and giggled like a guinea pig. 

Me! A whole feisty me. I was playing with my fingers and using my toes to calculate quadratic equations. Laughing sheepishly and saying "stop na" like head of fish. Couldn't even look into her eyes. 

I like it when fine men ask me out, but I absolutely feel giddy when fine women do. I look at myself over and over and replay the moment and what I said.

Same thing with compliments. A strange man says "you look good" and I'm like "uh-huh, tenks p**sy-hunter🙄"

But a strange woman says it and OH MA GA! I combust. I thank her from the bottom of my pancreas, tell her where I got the cloth from, the number of the person who sold me the perfume, that the hair is just wig o, ah!

Fine man asks for number, I do initial gragra before giving it. Fine woman asks for number, I give her my phone to press it in and call me herself and also give her my mummy's number just in case my line no go. 

Man sends unsolicited nudes and I'm like ewwwwwwwwww. Take that maggot eweeee.

Female friends send unsolicited nudes and I dedicate 50 hours to admiring them and actually telling them the boobs have increase. Then they'll say it's period. And I'll be like no wonder e big pass last week.

Oh well...
We shall survive. '

• Haha 2

Hypocripsy is when you are a male stripper, you drink Alcohol, But you cannot smoke because you know 'Mum is watching'.  So mum is okay with you being a stripper and drinker, but no smoking? Which is the lesser evil or vice? A vice is a vice. 

I don't smoke BTW, I just dislike hypocripsy. 

#Bbnaija# # Tuoyo#

15 hours ago, Txunamy said:

Hypocripsy is when you are a male stripper, you drink Alcohol, But you cannot smoke because you know 'Mum is watching'.  So mum is okay with you being a stripper and drinker, but no smoking? Which is the lesser evil or vice? A vice is a vice. 

I don't smoke BTW, I just dislike hypocripsy. 

#Bbnaija# # Tuoyo#

Maybe Mum is looking out for his lungs🤷. You know that smokers are liable to die young crap, yep. 😂

4 hours ago, Mimy said:

Maybe Mum is looking out for his lungs🤷. You know that smokers are liable to die young crap, yep. 😂

Hahahahahaha.  He should have just said I don't smoke, full stop. No one would beat him. Mum should look out for his kidneys and liver too😀

It's creepy how people who aren't active on this forum and hardly even contribute can know so much about you and even go about peddling lies about you. 

Stop lurking around just to grab info about members here to peddle around. Stop that shit. Stop forming opinions about members here based on what they post and what you think they are. That shit is creepy. Go get a hobby and get your nose off people's life. 

• Moderators
18 minutes ago, Mimy said:

It's creepy how people who aren't active on this forum and hardly even contribute can know so much about you and even go about peddling lies about you. 

Stop lurking around just to grab info about members here to peddle around. Stop that shit. Stop forming opinions about members here based on what they post and what you think they are. That shit is creepy. Go get a hobby and get your nose off people's life. 

Pele... shake it off. It isn't worth your time. Sadly it is inevitable. We are constantly being judged because small minds abound.

My general response to the grapevine is - "if you can't say it to my face, then it doesn't count". 

22 hours ago, kimi said:

Pele... shake it off. It isn't worth your time. Sadly it is inevitable. We are constantly being judged because small minds abound.

My general response to the grapevine is - "if you can't say it to my face, then it doesn't count". 

True. If you can't say it to my face, then it doesn't count. Heck! I don't even know them even though they seem to know much about me. Lol 

55 minutes ago, Mimy said:

True. If you can't say it to my face, then it doesn't count. Heck! I don't even know them even though they seem to know much about me. Lol 

Exactly. Beats me everytime.. In a funny way. 😁And I am even the I-dont-care- Type, so its often Amusing to me. I am too private to even care.