Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Chat Room

Michelle

20 hours ago, Txunamy said:

😀 I can relate. Sounds like the female Uber driver I rode with sometime. Wait for it.. She might call you, cos she has your number already on the app.😁 Mine did, but I have blocked the number. I don't think its professional. 

You collect fans everywhere you go 🙄 Don't feed stray puppies.

• Like 1

• Moderators
3 hours ago, Michelle said:

Do you come across as queer? 😀

Lol. Not sure. That would depend on who is assessing. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Moderators

Only recently have l learned to accept others' decisions regarding themselves even if they have chosen the wrong path. I have decided to allow them be and to do what they believe is best for them. 

I have decided, for instance, not to get upset or annoyed over abuse if the abused has chosen that for themselves because perhaps the abuser is their ticket to a comfortable lifestyle. 

I have decided to embrace and to seek peace and to generally just allow myself flow in alignment with my inner being. 

I don't force friendships or extend relationships any longer than is necessary. My heart and my wellbeing are my compass. 

...and above all, I am always true to myself. Anything short of that defeats the purpose of my journey

Happy Sunday y'all ☻😏

Off to go be with nature and a few good people. 

On 12/8/2019 at 9:52 AM, kimi said:

Only recently have l learned to accept others' decisions regarding themselves even if they have chosen the wrong path. I have decided to allow them be and to do what they believe is best for them. 

I have decided, for instance, not to get upset or annoyed over abuse if the abused has chosen that for themselves because perhaps the abuser is their ticket to a comfortable lifestyle. 

I have decided to embrace and to seek peace and to generally just allow myself flow in alignment with my inner being. 

I don't force friendships or extend relationships any longer than is necessary. My heart and my wellbeing are my compass. 

...and above all, I am always true to myself. Anything short of that defeats the purpose of my journey

Happy Sunday y'all ☻😏

👏🏿👏🏿

On 12/8/2019 at 9:52 AM, kimi said:

Happy Sunday y'all ☻😏

This is the Gospel.. Howdy arch? *Tips hat*

4 hours ago, kimi said:

Anyone watching or watched the 1st season of "Tales of the City"?

You would love. It's a queer series.

Really? Would check it out thanks. Seen L word generation Q? Its da bomb! Its still on episode2 though. 

• Moderators
23 hours ago, Txunamy said:

Really? Would check it out thanks. Seen L word generation Q? Its da bomb! Its still on episode2 though. 

Yes I have... not sure how I feel about it just yet but it's been alright. I love Dani -beauty, brains and kicks arse. lol

• Like 1

• Moderators

**drum roll** 🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁

.....and y'all should check out "POSE".  It's a heartwarming, absolutely entertaining, eye opening and of couse, quite dramatic queer series. 

Lots of insight into the lives of drags, trans and gays. 

Thank me later ☻

On 12/19/2019 at 5:51 PM, kimi said:

Yes I have... not sure how I feel about it just yet but it's been alright. I love Dani -beauty, brains and kicks arse. lol

Yup