Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Chat Room

Michelle

• Moderators
32 minutes ago, Hawken said:

Ladies

IMG_20190914_202116_746.JPG

Hahahaha.. love will determine that. Lol. Hopefully it's the one who helped me become somebody that I will be in love with. 

I don't date or marry out of pity. I owe myself that much 🙄

• Like 1

7 hours ago, kimi said:

Hahahaha.. love will determine that. Lol. Hopefully it's the one who helped me become somebody that I will be in love with. 

I don't date or marry out of pity. I owe myself that much 🙄

7 hours ago, Txunamy said:

Hmmm.. They both good choices. 

6 hours ago, Damiee said:

The one my heart wants 🌚

Ah! You people are not loyal! Ah!

8 hours ago, Hawken said:

Ladies

IMG_20190914_202116_746.JPG

I haven't met a lesbian who agree/refuse to fvck with me because of what I have or don't have. If she like you, she like you. And she'll keep staning you for as long as she fancies you. 

So this question is more of a straight ladies or heterosexual couple thing. 

On 9/15/2019 at 4:54 AM, Mimy said:

I haven't met a lesbian who agree/refuse to fvck with me because of what I have or don't have. If she like you, she like you. And she'll keep staning you for as long as she fancies you. 

So this question is more of a straight ladies or heterosexual couple thing. 

Nah, come to Lagos. I used to think the same thing until I relocated here. There are women here that won't f***k with you if you don't have your own bread or arent within the same social class.

Some might shag you but that's exactly where it ends. They won't be caught dead with you outside.

I've hung out with women that said shit like oh I can't hang out with anyone less than me. Be on the same level or at least be better. And me, a nobody was there like 😜 jokes on you cause here we are 😂

• Haha 1

I love Magic.. I love the suspense, the tricks, thrills, and the Danger.. 

I have been really tempted to read up on magic via Google, you know, to know about all the trappings and stuff.. But I always hold back. 

I want Magic to remain what it has always been for me.. MAGIC! 

• 2 weeks later...

How does a trained cop walk into someone else’s apartment (which she confused for hers) and shoots dead an unarmed man who was sitting in his sofa eating ice cream?

If it wasn't her apartment, then how did she get in to it? Smash the door down? Or do people in apartment blocks in Dallas just leave their doors unlocked 🤔

She entered what she believed to be her house, thought he was an intruder, so shot him? C'mon, You’d know as soon as you opened the door whether it was your house or not. 

And the  whole forgiveness court drama, I think the poor brother is going through post traumatic stress disorder or delayed shock. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Moderators

Hey girls,

I'm sure you must have either seen the footage or heard about the naked Ajah lady. Just an update for you all who may be following the story:

She has now been given a bed and she is now on fluids at LUTH...

Well done to TIERS, I'm so proud of the team. And most especially Keira who instigated this courageous show of love -against all odds. 

My thoughts and prayers are with them all. 

14 hours ago, kimi said:

Hey girls,

I'm sure you must have either seen the footage or heard about the naked Ajah lady. Just an update for you all who may be following the story:

She has now been given a bed and she is now on fluids at LUTH...

Well done to TIERS, I'm so proud of the team. And most especially Keira who instigated this courageous show of love -against all odds. 

My thoughts and prayers are with them all. 

Hmm. 

6 hours ago, milaz said:

This is comforting. All of yesterday, I was struggling to understand what had happened and if she'd be fine.

Well done #TIERS

I couldn't even look at the pictures properly, that's how heartbreaking it was to me. I'm glad she found help. Only God knows what really happened. 

On 10/18/2019 at 8:31 PM, Txunamy said:

I couldn't even look at the pictures properly, that's how heartbreaking it was to me. I'm glad she found help. Only God knows what really happened. 

I know right. Such a sad sight, but I'm  comforted knowing they are amazing Nigerians

• 2 weeks later...
  • Moderators

For the first time, I boarded an uber where a woman drove. She was quite chatty. Really chatty. Lol. I engaged her as well because I was (more than anything else) filled with curiosity.  

...and for the first time, I was undecided about whether to sit in front (right next to her) or in the owner's corner. I sat in the owner's corner. 

...I raved about my love for the arts and she decided that she would give the fair a try. She did come off as queer (but I may be wrong)... 

...I started to feel like a bestie thing was beginning to form. Lol. I got off, thanked her and asked her to enjoy the fair -but I sort of felt that she was hoping we would go in together. 🙄

17 minutes ago, kimi said:

...I started to feel like a bestie thing was beginning to form. Lol. I got off, thanked her and asked her to enjoy the fair -but I sort of felt that she was hoping we would go in together. 🙄

Y u no follow her inside??

• Moderators
8 minutes ago, Hawken said:

Y u no follow her inside??

Hahahahaha... I no wan encourage conversation any longer than necessary ni

9 hours ago, kimi said:

For the first time, I boarded an uber where a woman drove. She was quite chatty. Really chatty. Lol. I engaged her as well because I was (more than anything else) filled with curiosity.  

...and for the first time, I was undecided about whether to sit in front (right next to her) or in the owner's corner. I sat in the owner's corner. 

...I raved about my love for the arts and she decided that she would give the fair a try. She did come off as queer (but I may be wrong)... 

😀 I can relate. Sounds like the female Uber driver I rode with sometime. Wait for it.. She might call you, cos she has your number already on the app.😁 Mine did, but I have blocked the number. I don't think its professional. 

• Moderators
22 minutes ago, Txunamy said:

😀 I can relate. Sounds like the female Uber driver I rode with sometime. Wait for it.. She might call you, cos she has your number already on the app.😁 Mine did, but I have blocked the number. I don't think its professional. 

Hahahahaha... I have a soft spot for women in general. I wouldn't block her but I would play dumb and not be so forthcoming. On her own, she would stop calling... lol (that's if she ever calls). 

8 hours ago, kimi said:

Hahahahaha... I have a soft spot for women in general. I wouldn't block her but I would play dumb and not be so forthcoming. On her own, she would stop calling... lol (that's if she ever calls). 

😁

Just now, kimi said:

Tell us if she calls oh