Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

what kinna girl do you like??

dnn

I love girls with grabable butts- theirtheir a rare specie. *wink*

I love chocolate skin girl, theres just something anout rlly femme butch babes or total girly girls...

I love portable gals nt too tall or shrt,moderate boobs n ass,fair or chocolate in complexion wt long hair.smart frndly jovial n tush..****wink Nothin more

• Administrators

I love portable gals nt too tall or shrt,moderate boobs n ass,fair or chocolate in complexion wt long hair.smart frndly jovial n tush..****wink Nothin more

Haha so u no go date razz girl? LOL... Na only tush... :D :D

I like fleshy chics with big ass and hips,large boobs,though not extra ordinarily large,since I don't need a pillow. Also like chics with soft,small lips, smiling eyes and not forgetting her having to be of average height at least.

• 2 weeks later...

im really attracted to fair, pretty, busty femmes....I always top

n always leave a topping...lol. I still like them dark skin but u gotta be tall, cute, pretty smile n perky boobs..

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Moderators

All I see is labels i.e femme, femme butch, butch, stud; seroiusly what do those labels mean? What does that really say about the person? When the clothes come off, its all breast and vagina.

These r qualities dat wld attract u to d other. Personality is wat makes u stay; which I prefer to find out (or talk abt wit wit her). Personally, I wldnt like to be wit someone who only sees breasts and ass. Gives me d impression dey're all out for sex.Bodily functions dnt mean dat much to me.

• Moderators

These r qualities dat wld attract u to d other. Personality is wat makes u stay; which I prefer to find out (or talk abt wit wit her). Personally, I wldnt like to be wit someone who only sees breasts and ass. Gives me d impression dey're all out for sex.Bodily functions dnt mean dat much to me.

I am trying to point out that a lot of people are so entreached in labels, that they can't see beyond that box. The way that act, talk, dress, date and even f**k is determined by that label. What does a label really mean? Noticing someone has nothing to do with their "label", their personality does. Beneath all that, we are all female.