Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

what kinna girl do you like??

dnn

• Administrators

Whether a dyke, femme, soft or stone butch, hard core, whatever you identify yourself with, the fact is that we all like women.are we playing God? What's al the fuss about big/small breast, big ass small that huh? I believe we should pay more attention to the things that really matter.personality and character wise...just saying tho.

Lol...so what do you pay attention to?

• Moderators

Lol...so what do you pay attention to?

Ability to speak and write English or any language properly. Ability to bath and brush her teeth. Mental stability, hope the girl isn't psychotic, or a sociopath (or has any other antisocial personality disorder), Meanness, Violence and so on. For example, if she takes pleasure in hurting others (persons involved in BDSM are exempt) or kills a dog on your first date; that's probably a sign that you should run the other way. Sense of Humor. Exes and so on

Ability to speak and write English or any language properly. Ability to bath and brush her teeth. Mental stability, hope the girl isn't psychotic, or a sociopath (or has any other antisocial personality disorder), Meanness, Violence and so on. For example, if she takes pleasure in hurting others (persons involved in BDSM are exempt) or kills a dog on your first date; that's probably a sign that you should run the other way. Sense of Humor. Exes and so on

Lol at kills a dog.

Lol at kills a dog. What if the person eats dog meat , it really wouldn't be out of place to kill a dog in that context.

Waoh so interesting . . . But I love my woman intelligent, eloquent, hygiene conscious and sexy knows her duty as a woman

Wat are a woman's duties as a woman.

@ Daftpunk really? Lol.. Buh eewwww..i'm sure u eat dog meat..eewww..lol

lol , no i do not eat dog meat, I'm just speaking hypothetically, trying to advocate for legitimate dog meat eaters.

@evelyn forget the kidding aspect joor you just said the truth,tomboys like woman dieeeee

Suavity am nt even a tomboy, lol

wts wit all d tomboy thin...shioooo Tomboys are great nd fun....yea some of dem might be razz in dia aperance nd watever ...bt i feel is all abt tellin ur babe wt u like nd wt u dnt....if u dnt like her razzness sit her dwn nd tell her u dnt like it , if she really loves u she wud adjust nd if she cnt she shud take a hike Shikenah!!....nd errmmm for the record tomboys are d best under sheets * coughs* okbye

• Administrators

wts wit all d tomboy thin...shioooo Tomboys are great nd fun....yea some of dem might be razz in dia aperance nd watever ...bt i feel is all abt tellin ur babe wt u like nd wt u dnt....if u dnt like her razzness sit her dwn nd tell her u dnt like it , if she really loves u she wud adjust nd if she cnt she shud take a hike Shikenah!!....nd errmmm for the record tomboys are d best under sheets * coughs* okbye

Coming from a tomboy...am not surprised. Last time i checked, i heard most of them suck.

• Moderators

Coming from a tomboy...am not surprised. Last time i checked, i heard most of them suck.

Lol, I can't deal. No oral, all fingers

No matter what label you decide to put on yourself. We are all lesbians at the end of the day. Bad sex is bad sex regardless of labels.

Yea right! Tomboys are gender confused.. You confused bout ur sex, what could u possibly know of "under sheets activities" :D just saying hehe