Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

what kinna girl do you like??

dnn

Errrmmm i dont know, ok plz eat me raw, i wz jst sayn my mind, if u are dark skinned nd u hv big boobies nd u r cute, i dnt mind suckn

There is more to sex dan suckin kaka hian SMH

• Downvote 1

Have never been attracted to fair skin ladies. I like dark skin ladies.i don't care about physical attributes as long as you are smart and have a great sense of humour,adventurous...The other ones lipsealed.lol. ..

• Moderators

Errrmmm i dont know, ok plz eat me raw, i wz jst sayn my mind, if u are dark skinned nd u hv big boobies nd u r cute, i dnt mind suckn

Apparently you don't understand what I'm saying. I think "dark skinned" girls should stick to someone that appreciates them for who they are, not the size of their breast.

Waoh so interesting . . . But I love my woman intelligent, eloquent, hygiene conscious and sexy knows her duty as a woman

This forum tire me jare, so many characters

I swear.... if nt dt am no new comer on this site, wud av mistaken it for a market were frozen chickens re sold... with the way breast, hips, chest is flyin abt i tink someone even said i like my chicks with good wings *Rotfl* #okbye

Haha you are funny tho. ...

I swear.... if nt dt am no new comer on this site, wud av mistaken it for a market were frozen chickens re sold... with the way breast, hips, chest is flyin abt i tink someone even said i like my chicks with good wings *Rotfl* #okbye

Abystacy u r so funny but someone said toms are razz but must not all toms are so, I myself when I see some toms I wonder if some nuts are unscrewed from their brain but some like me carry ourselves with dignity, respect for ladies and hardworking. And point of correction not all toms are players

Abystacy u r so funny but someone said toms are razz but must not all toms are so, I myself when I see some toms I wonder if some nuts are unscrewed from their brain but some like me carry ourselves with dignity, respect for ladies and hardworking. And point of correction not all toms are players

Its a lie we are players jorrr #juskiddin

Apparently you don't understand what I'm saying. I think "dark skinned" girls should stick to someone that appreciates them for who they are, not the size of their breast.

Oh yes very true

• Moderators

Frankly "ratchetness" is about character, the way one speaks, dresses and acts; I don't think you can attach a label to that.

Frankly "ratchetness" is about character, the way one speaks, dresses and acts; I don't think you can attach a label to that.

Very true

Whether a dyke, femme, soft or stone butch, hard core, whatever you identify yourself with, the fact is that we all like women.are we playing God? What's al the fuss about big/small breast, big ass small that huh? I believe we should pay more attention to the things that really matter.personality and character wise...just saying tho.

@evelyn forget the kidding aspect joor you just said the truth,tomboys like woman dieeeee

not all tho, am an exception *wink wink*

Where is my Mide oooo

• 2 weeks later...

Seriously? "Portable" ass and breasts, are you transferring or moving the ass and breast somewhere?

Lol! You are one heck of a funny chic!