Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

what kinna girl do you like??

dnn

• Moderators

Independent,strongwilled,jovial,confident,cheerful, witty, eloquent,openminded,accomodating,naughty,lively,fleshy,optimistic, pretty,sexy,voluptuous,buxom,discerning,possessing a beauty mark, full figured,kinky,adventurous,pleasant,easy to communicate with, attractive,responsible,elegant,creative,artistic,charismatic, seductive,cheerful,loyal,appreciative,reliable,free spirit,etc

All in one person, wow. When you find someone with all this qualities, better marry her quick quick. Good luck

Independent,strongwilled,jovial,confident,cheerful, witty, eloquent,openminded,accomodating,naughty,lively,fleshy,optimistic, pretty,sexy,voluptuous,buxom,discerning,possessing a beauty mark, full figured,kinky,adventurous,pleasant,easy to communicate with, attractive,responsible,elegant,creative,artistic,charismatic, seductive,cheerful,loyal,appreciative,reliable,free spirit,etc

@ sleeky, its 20 jor, u repeated decent plus were do u wanna find this person nw, THE BEAUTIFUL ONES ARE NOT YET BORN. @ daftpunk 7/20 ogbodo gan shame shame.

Benumbed darlyn,The beautiful ones have been born alrdy..how many générations do u think u wud survive on earth? Siddon there!...

@ sleeky, its 20 jor, u repeated decent plus were do u wanna find this person nw, THE BEAUTIFUL ONES ARE NOT YET BORN. @ daftpunk 7/20 ogbodo gan shame shame.

LOL I guess I'm not good enough, Im still having faith that ill find someone to love me despite having only seven redeeming qualities sha. Someone say a big Amen on my behalf.

Welp,

So I am late to the convo, sue me. :mellow:

I was going to put in an application for Sleeky and Iris till they said dark skinned...sulks back to my corner :P

Femme with intelligence, humor, and kindness. To quote Tom Hanks "if she turns out to be even as good looking as a mailbox I'd be crazy not to turn my life upside down and marry her"

Simple. Not dramatic unless it's supposed to be cute then my attention is gotten... stud... younger but not a tantrum thrower... I kinda like brats when I'm feeling a lil gloomy, something about them. Speak well, write well, good command of english, independent: employed, can dance at least make an attempt...

Lastly, reserved and doesn't overdo things...

I wish... but if she is beamer with the best of intentions? all else will be thrown out of the window!!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 4 months later...
On ‎8‎/‎9‎/‎2018 at 9:12 AM, Txunamy said:

Hilarious Thread!!

This takes the cake! Boobs, ass and more boobs. Hahahahaha!

What do you like?

I'm a sucker for conversation - I hate being the one always hitting someone up.

Of course every good quality a woman can have is a plus.

But I'm a sucker for girls who wear (recommended) glasses. Light skin. And short/smallish stature. Husky voice.

Not necessarily all in one person abeg *rolls eyes*

Still scoped one light skin girl wearing glasses at the bus stop today. 😏

• Like 1

On 5/5/2014 at 8:20 PM, evelyn said:

I swear.... if nt dt am no new comer on this site, wud av mistaken it for a market were frozen chickens re sold... with the way breast, hips, chest is flyin abt i tink someone even said i like my chicks with good wings *Rotfl* #okbye

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

These ladies were hilarious. 😂😂😂

A girl who reads voraciously. One in which i can have honest conversations with.

Preferably Melanie in colour, non hypocritical too, and must have a soft spot for the less privileged and the poor.