Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

what kinna girl do you like??

dnn

everybody is loving big boobs, hmmm, what wil now hapen to those that dont have big boobs??? Some people ar here sayin 'am lukin 4love, i want a serious relationship, i need love' na boobs wan give una d love. Well jus sayin o

1393821404[/url]' post='13232']

everybody is loving big boobs, hmmm, what wil now hapen to those that dont have big boobs??? Some people ar here sayin 'am lukin 4love, i want a serious relationship, i need love' na boobs wan give una d love. Well jus sayin o

Big boobs, small tits, backside or no backside., whatever ur niche is... Thing is, these are mostly the physical attributes that atttractes us to someone b4 the love or relationship or whatever can begin. I'm not gonna go love someone I'm not attracted to. It's the love or whatever u have with the person that gets u to stay. So ain't nothing wrong with loving big boobs. Just saying oooo

I'm not being superficial oooooooo. Just saying

Ure right u know bt sometimes physical attributes may have to come later, well lets not argue over it, as for me i prefer to look @ character first

• 2 weeks later...

Aint into tomboys,butches,studs or anytin remotely close 2 a dude! No offense... I like dem curves with intelligence, u gotta be smart ya knw? Big turn on 4 moi! If u dark in complexion then its a plus,..i implore u 2 be real!

• Administrators

Good qualities you mentioned besides most "Nigerian Tomboys/Studs" or whatever they call themselves are RAZZ. They make decent looking tomboys look yucky.

Thanks blondie,..Tboys don't just do it 4 me,nigerians or not...i hv a few of dem as friends(TOMCHICS):-P,dey hate n love me hehehe...there r pretty nice ones though

Women do it for me, I don't do labels so come as you are; just be female and sane...

Wow...so what physical attribute trips you? You have to be physically attracted to someone to say damn,I wanna get to know her , then u can get to know their personality.

• Moderators

Wow...so what physical attribute trips you? You have to be physically attracted to someone to say damn,I wanna get to know her , then u can get to know their personality.

I am attracted to a wide range of girls, so physical attributes differ from person, because what might look good on one person might look "not so good" on another. Personality is everywhere for me, I wouldn't trip over someone if I didn't know their personality.

Hey hey hey, what's going on here? ...c'mon gurls...group hug?:-D... I do label(works 4 me),i cnt b attracted 2 everytin n anytin in skirt...i hv a focus, keeps me sane... mayb a lil compromise here n there...what works 4 miss A ,musn't work 4 Miss B,Dis is nt a debate,it is abt wat we individualy like...dis is supozd to be a platform 4 us all,..I don't get it...DIFFERENT STROKES FOR DIFFERENT FOLKS!...

I love dem with portable ass,nice portable boobs,tall,a gud listener,not too big and not too skinny,black is beautiful and of course gud on the field..hehehe

• Moderators

I love dem with portable ass,nice portable boobs,tall,a gud listener,not too big and not too skinny,black is beautiful and of course gud on the field..hehehe

Seriously? "Portable" ass and breasts, are you transferring or moving the ass and breast somewhere?