Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

what kinna girl do you like??

dnn

• Administrators

Wat were u tinking, dat i'd explain to u dat i'm single n searching or dat i'd apologize for my post cz i'm dating?

Look sometimes there's d urge to talk bt its beta to not say anytin (no matter wat u tink d motive of d poster is cz its nt ur place to judge or conclude. Y? Bcz u may be wrong) if there's no reasoning behind it, dats wat i do.

P.S- Wasnt hostile. Was simply asking questions. Is it bcz i dint use question marks?

Lol....are you dating?

Sexy, Lovely and Ecstasy !!! Am gonna be dangerous 2nite, want 2 join me ? Put on ur webcam and lets role the tape........Hmmmmmmmmmmmm lovely !!!!

Sexy, Lovely and Ecstasy !!! Am gonna be dangerous 2nite, want 2 join me ? Put on ur webcam and lets role the tape........Hmmmmmmmmmmmm lovely !!!!

IM pls?

Looking forward to the first day I will be with you, it will be the most lovely and sexiest day in my life, Yes, and I can't wait to do all the things with you, love of my life. Get in touch !!!

• Administrators

To me, I like girls with flesh and juicy pink p**sy.

Are you kidding me? Na wa o...

Well you got yourself @simpl3.

• Moderators

To me, I like girls with flesh and juicy pink p**sy.

So you don't care what they look like, their personality, sexual history, history of mental illness, marital status, dating status and so on, as long as you can see òbò. Mmmm, interesting

So you don't care what they look like, their personality, sexual history, history of mental illness, marital status, dating status and so on, as long as you can see òbò. Mmmm, interesting

LOL,

Are you kidding me? Na wa o...

Well you got yourself @simpl3.

Simpl3 , I know I have let you run free but I have to put my entire leg down at this juncture. YOU CAN'T DO THIS. Infact, I have already assumed that you meant for Mona to take her STUFF into IM's of people that catch her fancy and not yours in particular.

Sane,calm,funny,smart, focused,self control,ability 2 manage bad situations,well mannered, beautiful in & out,decent,reliable, well spoken, independent, Kind, responsible, respectful decent,humble, FAITHFUL...physically, just have a nice ' behind',*wink wink* a cute face n dark skin.

@simp3 all these 'IMs' u r sharing,daris God oo hahahahahahaha. @Dafts why did u allow Simps loose 4 dis long hahahaha lmao.

Hahahahaha @ obo chai its been long I heard dt word used hehehe so funny

Sane,calm,funny,smart, focused,self control,ability 2 manage bad situations,well mannered, beautiful in & out,decent,reliable, well spoken, independent, Kind, responsible, respectful decent,humble, FAITHFUL...physically, just have a nice ' behind',*wink wink* a cute face n dark skin.

I have 7/21 of these qualities, can i come and collect application form, or is it 100% pass rate.

Oh ooohh! Dafts 7/21,? sorry darlyn ,u r so not qualified! u failed woefully :-P lmao... U counted 4 me, awww .. Gud gurly oya make it 22 by adding' NEAT' to the list:-P hahahaha ..

@ sleeky, its 20 jor, u repeated decent plus were do u wanna find this person nw, THE BEAUTIFUL ONES ARE NOT YET BORN. @ daftpunk 7/20 ogbodo gan shame shame.

Independent,strongwilled,jovial,confident,cheerful, witty, eloquent,openminded,accomodating,naughty,lively,fleshy,optimistic, pretty,sexy,voluptuous,buxom,discerning,possessing a beauty mark, full figured,kinky,adventurous,pleasant,easy to communicate with, attractive,responsible,elegant,creative,artistic,charismatic, seductive,cheerful,loyal,appreciative,reliable,free spirit,etc