Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

what's on your mind?

dequeen

Sometimes I think I am bad people. Like when I looked away as the Christmas chickens screamed for their life and stretched for the last time. Like when a relative asked me what I thought about a johnsons baby cream for her baby and I read the ingredients and they contained stuff I wouldn't use on my hair, talk more of my skin, but I still said "Johnsons is a nice product"

3 hours ago, dequeen said:

Sometimes I think I am bad people. Like when I looked away as the Christmas chickens screamed for their life and stretched for the last time. Like when a relative asked me what I thought about a johnsons baby cream for her baby and I read the ingredients and they contained stuff I wouldn't use on my hair, talk more of my skin, but I still said "Johnsons is a nice product"

😁 

I use Johnson baby oil.. 

I can't ask for a better skin. When people ask what I use and I say Johnsons,they don't believe me. 

But I'd like to know what's so bad about it. Like the stuff it contains. It's the only product I can use, cos I grew up using it. I just know there are lots of fake out there, so I take great care as to where I purchase mine. 

You can pm me if it's sensitive to share here. I'd appreciate it.. ☺ 

11 hours ago, dequeen said:

This seems to be all the rave now. What is it really about? 

Lol cos people got rich off it last year. Still reading up on it. However, I can tell you the basics. 

Its digital cash and you there is a lot you can do with it. Some businesses accept it as payment. Where the money is though is trading and it’s not for the faint hearted lol, particularly bitcoin which would probably be equivalent to N4m soon. That is 1 bitcoin. Interested in trading lesser cryptocurrencies like Litecoin. I’ll update this once I’m done reading. 

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Ivyy said:

😁 

I use Johnson baby oil.. 

I can't ask for a better skin. When people ask what I use and I say Johnsons,they don't believe me. 

But I'd like to know what's so bad about it. Like the stuff it contains. It's the only product I can use, cos I grew up using it. I just know there are lots of fake out there, so I take great care as to where I purchase mine. 

You can pm me if it's sensitive to share here. I'd appreciate it.. ☺ 

Hahaha, I use Johnsons baby oil also or Pears baby oil depends. 

So this particular johnsons lotion , it's a green colored container and the lotion is said to contain aloe vera and vitamin e. It contains glycerin (which is great in the raining season because the weather is humid but a suicide mission in the dry season), all sorts of parabens, isopropyl , sodiums,etc. The ingredients line up was a total disaster and it was to be used on a baby's skin! Like I wouldn't be bothered if an adult used it but a baby (I was frightened for the child and prayed quietly that my knowledge of these things is wrong).

5 minutes ago, dequeen said:

Hahaha, I use Johnsons baby oil also or Pears baby oil depends. 

So this particular johnsons lotion , it's a green colored container and the lotion is said to contain aloe vera and vitamin e. It contains glycerin (which is great in the raining season because the weather is humid but a suicide mission in the dry season), all sorts of parabens, isopropyl , sodiums,etc. The ingredients line up was a total disaster and it was to be used on a baby's skin! Like I wouldn't be bothered if an adult used it but a baby (I was frightened for the child and prayed quietly that my knowledge of these things is wrong).

Ha!

Okay that's the cream..i don't do creams.. 

But Mine has isopropyl as one of its ingredients.

Anyway, it's been good to my skin..cant complain. ☺ Thanks for the info. 

16 minutes ago, Ivyy said:

Ha!

Okay that's the cream..i don't do creams.. 

But Mine has isopropyl as one of its ingredients.

Anyway, it's been good to my skin..cant complain. ☺ Thanks for the info. 

***thumbs up***

The first time I listened to Nicki Minaj's Starship, I was convinced she was speaking to me in a philosophical way. "Starships were meant to fly" , that's the only phrase I could think of for weeks. 

Im just here thinking why this isn't an app yet for its members. I constantly forget to check in on a regular, then after like 6months I will log back in and realize I've missed alot here. Sucks.

Hi ladies...

7 hours ago, Spicy said:

Im just here thinking why this isn't an app yet for its members. I constantly forget to check in on a regular, then after like 6months I will log back in and realize I've missed alot here. Sucks.

Hi ladies...

Hi spicy!!

I would Have loved to put your name to the test, like how spicy are you really??

Good to see you around anyways

2 hours ago, vina said:

Hi spicy!!

I would Have loved to put your name to the test, like how spicy are you really??

Good to see you around anyways

A lot sweet and tangy, a little crazy, overdose of funny, quite interesting, u either love me or u love me kinda girl 😁. I am more.... But this all im telling.

Hi Vina.... How r u?

• Haha 2

42 minutes ago, Spicy said:

A lot sweet and tangy, a little crazy, overdose of funny, quite interesting, u either love me or u love me kinda girl 😁. I am more.... But this all im telling.

Hi Vina.... How r u?

Awww. Now I want a taste of the spice.

Definitely Loving you already.

I'm good, never been better.

10 hours ago, Spicy said:

Im just here thinking why this isn't an app yet for its members. I constantly forget to check in on a regular, then after like 6months I will log back in and realize I've missed alot here. Sucks.

Hi ladies...

Hello Spicy, welcome back.

I have toyed with the idea of an app and realised it's really a risk especially in a country where someone can pick up your phone and start opening all apps with strange icons (I'm guilty of this sadly). 

If we have to authenticate each time you open the app, what happens when someone forgets their password? And if the user goes for the remember me clause so they don't have to authenticate always, how will they know if their privacy has been breached? 

We have to look out for each other in the end. A lot of people here will never leave the closet, no point risking their sexuality. 

With the web app , you act like you don't even know a site like this exists, you only log in when you don't have anyone lurking around and all is well with the world. I even open it in incognito tab on chrome so that it's not saved in my history or cookies. That way, I never panic about anyone accessing any of my gadgets without my micro supervision. 

How do you think we can maintain security with an app?

2 hours ago, dequeen said:

I have toyed with the idea of an app and realised t's really a risk especially in a country where someone can pick up your phone and start opening all apps with strange icons (I'm guilty of this sadly). 

If we have to authenticate each time you open the app, what happens when someone forgets their password? And if the user goes for the remember me clause so they don't have to authenticate always, how will they know if their privacy has been breached? 

We have to look out for each other in the end. A lot of people here will never leave the closet, no point risking their sexuality. 

With the web app , you act like you don't even know a site like this exists, you only log in when you don't have anyone lurking around and all is well with the world. I even open it in incognito tab on chrome so that it's not saved in my history or cookies. That way, I never panic about anyone accessing any of my gadgets without my micro supervision. 

How do you think we can maintain security with an app

Wtf! You go through all that stress?? Wow.

Is your phone a public phone ni????

Lol, 

2 hours ago, dequeen said:

I have toyed with the idea of an app and realised it's really a risk especially in a country where someone can pick up your phone and start opening all apps with strange icons (I'm guilty of this sadly). 

I guess thinking about it, it's safer this way. 

3 hours ago, vina said:

Awww. Now I want a taste of the spice.

Definitely Loving you already.

I'm good, never been better.

Well then babe, hit me up. Hahahaha that just sounds Soo cheesy ahhh. 

Send me a msg sha, let's get exploring.

5 hours ago, dequeen said:

I don't touch people's phone, accept you're a lover, and  that's something I make sure she consent to, asides her phone,  I don't, with other people phone,  and no body dares touch my phone,  and once you ask for it probably to make a call,  I make sure you'd give it back right immediately.  I place a password with my major apps.  And my phone goes on sleep mode just after 15secs of inactivity. I'm that discreet about these things, and I won't let anyone touch my phone no matter who you are (only bae).

This is the only applicable way to keep nosy people away and maintain security. 

I believe laughter is the best medicine, I believe in miracles, I believe happy girls are the prettiest, I believe in love, I believe in kissing, lots and lots of kissing. I believe in the beauty behind the smile, I believe in the innocence in the eyes of a child, I believe in fate, I believe tomorrow is another day.. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

7 hours ago, vina said:

Wtf! You go through all that stress?? Wow.

Is your phone a public phone ni????

Lol, 

Honey, no one will drag me out of this closet intentionally or accidentally, I have decided to come out at my own time. 

@scarlet my own trick of survival is to act like I'm transparent. Like I have nothing to hide, I am an open book, so no need to suspect me, I'm harmless. Too open to have a secret. Lol.

Someone once said "if you want to hide something, keep it in plain sight".

23 minutes ago, dequeen said:

@scarlet my own trick of survival is to act like I'm transparent. Like I have nothing to hide, I am an open book, so no need to suspect me, I'm harmless. Too open to have a secret. Lol.

Someone once said "if you want to hide something, keep it in plain sight".

Hahaha! 

Nice quote there. 

Nobody touches my phone. Like nobody.NL is always open on my phone, I don't log out of any site, so no. 

I don't even give out my phone to anyone to make calls. Ever since my neighbor in uni asked to borrow my phone to make a call, not knowing she had ulterior motives. She took guys number from my phone and started calling them, flirting with them, and saying stuff about me in the process. She had no idea they were just friends, and I wasn't into guys. They all called me to tell me. And I confronted her. 

I told her all she could have done was ask, and I would have hooked her up with any of them without all the hassles she went through. Evil never pays. 

Since then, I don't give out my phone. You ask for my phone to make a call, I tell you I'm not a call center. It's that simple. 

• Haha 1

@Ivyy She was probably  unable to catch even one guy while she saw multitudes flocking to you. Hahaha!

I don't have any sensitive thing in my phone though, maybe that's why I'm not bothered.