Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

what's on your mind?

dequeen

Just now, Hawken said:

No coffee i drink, i nor kee person. I want to sleep please :597f81f5746e6_tw_bawling1:

:597f839311844_tw_grin1::597f839311844_tw_grin1:funny.. Enjoy the night and sleep at work..

you might not have been my first love but you were the love that made all other loves irrelevant!

_milk and honey

count down to POP. 

Make i enta life go double hussle. Service year completed. Thank God so far so good, I nor impregnate any community geh.😀

• Upvote 1

I thank the universe for taking everything it has taken and giving to me everything it is giving..

_balance

^rupi kaur_Milk&honey

I found myself overcome by emotions-warm feelings, feelings of affection, of happiness, of something like love; feelings of elation at being able to connect so intimately with her, of being able to elicit such an intense reaction from her. It was as if all her pleasure was in that moment my own, ours, a shared fulfillment.

^Under the Udala trees

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, DipBluSae said:

Liquor.. if possible

You can make it possible by going into a liquor store and get one..☺ 

A particular brand of vodka is even on my mind, but it'll keep till its Friyay.

Just now, Ivyy said:

You can make it possible by going into a liquor store and get one..☺ 

A particular brand of vodka is even on my mind, but it'll keep till its Friyay.

lol.. thanks. I don't take it. Just feeling like having it

1 hour ago, DipBluSae said:

lol.. thanks. I don't take it. Just feeling like having it

A glass of wine or a tot of spirit won't hurt you.. 

I like that my generation are actively speaking up about politics, and it's gladdens my heart..

Good to know majority of us don't want PMB, and I hope more would still rise up.. 

When I hear people mention Peter obi(former gov of anambra) for president, I laugh wildly like a jackass cos I know Peter obi is a conniving bastard. Yes, someone should tell him I said so, let him ask me for my name. 

Vote wisely people, else four years from now, you all would still be here complaining about the same thing.. 

20 hours ago, Ivyy said:

I like that my generation are actively speaking up about politics, and it's gladdens my heart..

Vote wisely people, else four years from now, you all would still be here complaining about the same thing.. 

Na so so talk we sabi talk. Mind we no get. Protest we nor fit hold. Once we vent on social media and get our retweets, we have done our bit.

From a political pov, i dont believe social media has helped us because it's all talk. Now, when people have a real problem, as opposed to taking to the streets, they take to social media. As opposed to lifting placards, they start hashtags. We vent out our frustration on there and go about our lives. Maybe if we had no where to vent, we'd take to the streets and actually do something.

Social media works in the western world because they already have a system that listens. Our system here only understands force and violence. It is deaf.

Meanwhile, I bend if PMB no win next year election oh. I bend!

3 hours ago, Hawken said:

Na so so talk we sabi talk. Mind we no get. Protest we nor fit hold. Once we vent on social media and get our retweets, we have done our bit.

From a political pov, i dont believe social media has helped us because it's all talk. Now, when people have a real problem, as opposed to taking to the streets, they take to social media. As opposed to lifting placards, they start hashtags. We vent out our frustration on there and go about our lives. Maybe if we had no where to vent, we'd take to the streets and actually do something.

Social media works in the western world because they already have a system that listens. Our system here only understands force and violence. It is deaf.

😁 😁 

5 hours ago, Hawken said:

All I can say is **hmmmmmmmmmmmmm***

• Moderators
2 hours ago, Ivyy said:

I yltsenoh tonnac dnatsrednu hyw lghit is a Lyuxru in tihs cnotuyr. 

Hahahaha. Perhaps when your  spelling skills improve, I'll consider putting in a good word for you :597f824b9bcf2_tw_blush1:

3 hours ago, kimi said:

Hahahaha. Perhaps when your  spelling skills improve, I'll consider putting in a good word for you :597f824b9bcf2_tw_blush1:

Nobyod is pferect Achr..☺ 

• Haha 1