Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

what's on your mind?

dequeen

1 hour ago, dequeen said:

@Ivyy She was probably  unable to catch even one guy while she saw multitudes flocking to you. Hahaha!

I don't have any sensitive thing in my phone though, maybe that's why I'm not bothered. 

Err, that's cos you have taken great pain and measures to ensure you don't have any sensitive stuff in your phone. 

smooth criminal like you.. 😁 

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Ivyy said:

Err, that's cos you have taken great pain and measures to ensure you don't have any sensitive stuff in your phone. 

smooth criminal like you.. 😁 

Innocent me?? :597f838f111a3_tw_grimace1:

Hahaha!

4 hours ago, FlyJ said:

Watching #BBNaija reunion and thinking Uriel though!

Uriel is crazy though.and very funny too..but she is also sinister. 

Gifty should stop granting interviews.she needs private lessons. And to think I voted for her. 😁 

• Administrators
9 hours ago, Ivyy said:

Uriel is crazy though.and very funny too..but she is also sinister. 

Gifty should stop granting interviews.she needs private lessons. And to think I voted for her. 😁 

Gifty! No comment. Just too fake to even waste my time on her. Uriel, I like.

how do i unsubscribe to emails each time i get messages? i have disabled all i know in the settings but the messages wont stop coming to my email.. somebody help please

• Moderators
23 minutes ago, Hipstar said:

how do i unsubscribe to emails each time i get messages? i have disabled all i know in the settings but the messages wont stop coming to my email.. somebody help please

Sure you've turned it all off? 

@FlyJ fya

Once upon a time.

In a land not too far away, at a time not too far in the future,

two girls fall in love.

The townspeople cheared and their parents rejoiced! And they lived happily ever after. 

The end. 

First I felt the itch on the exact middle of my forehead, after scratching for a while. I felt like just dancing without words, just loud music and me moving my body without singing along. So I got up and did for about an hour and then I sat back down cross legged. It was then I realized, I had just worshipped The Mother. 

Feels good. It's been a while.

#DianicWiccan

First I felt the itch on the exact middle of my forehead, after scratching for a while. I felt like just dancing without words, just loud music and me moving my body without singing along. So I got up and did for about an hour and then I sat back down cross legged. It was then I realized, I had just worshipped The Mother. 

Feels good. It's been a while.

#DianicWiccan

Na from clap e dey take enter dance.. 

I'm Royally scr*wed.

I don did it this time around. I totally forgot my friend's birthday. Her birthday was yesterday, and I totally forgot. Not a phone call, no messages, nothing. 

And what makes me go grrrrrrr is the fact that I had planned to cook Chinese and deliver it to her office yesterday, I even thought about it on Saturday, then I forgot. 

I don't forget these things.. I'm that friend that never forgets friends birthdays. What happened to me? I'm so f*cking angry at myself.. 

My friend has been angry with me since last night, she ain't talking to me. I have apologized, and I have run out of words to say. 

I'm Exhausted..she has refused me coming over. 

Even though she isn't picking my calls, I know she will come around eventually. I sent her a sweet poem on whatsapp, I know for sure that she smiled while reading it, even though she is still seething with anger. 

I'm brainstorming on how to make it up to her..

I know she can't stay angry at me, cos she needs me as much as I need her..

We jokingly say we are codependent on each other, even though we know we are not.. We just laugh about our codependency .

This is why I consider relationships hard work. Imagine if I were dating and i forget my girlfriend's birthday? She might just burn me on a stake. 

Lord help me! 😂 

• Haha 1

@Ivyy First of all never ever trust your memory with birthday info, save them in your phone and set a reminder for them. Thank me later.

Secondly, has refused to let you come over? Lol. That phrase doesn't exist in my dictionary. Go over and tell her you will stand or sit by her gate or door until she let's you in. Believe me, she will. And please don't show up empty handed, maybe a drink or a cupcake with one candle on it so she can make an arias birthday wish , hahaha. 

So it's decided, I will be moving to one of the scariest states in this country in a few months. I've been researching everything I need to know to relocate there seamlessly.

I need to learn to use google map efficiently because I read that I shouldn't be asking people for directions upandan.  

I need to leave for places 2hours to the expected time of arrival. I need to not use jewellery or anything that will draw attention. I need to walk very fast at all times (sad though because I had wanted to walk several times up and down a particular area to study all the buildings and people there. Not happening). I have been instructed to not go to the computer village there. I am not sure what I will do with my phone since I habitually always have it in my hand rather than in my bag.... 

New places are scary. There are prospects of great danger and great opportunity.... Will the town favour me? Will I find true friends and love and career fulfilment? Will the land claim my blood? Will the land send me away full when I must leave and move on to experience other great lands? I have many questions, but only when I take the step will the answers be unfolded to me I guess.

@Ivyy First of all never ever trust your memory with birthday info, save them in your phone and set a reminder for them. Thank me later.

Secondly, has refused to let you come over? Lol. That phrase doesn't exist in my dictionary. Go over and tell her you will stand or sit by her gate or door until she let's you in. Believe me, she will. And please don't show up empty handed, maybe a drink or a cupcake with one candle on it so she can make an arias birthday wish , hahaha. 

You see, I have never had any need to save dates on my phone cos I ALWAYS remember. Never happened. This is a first, and that's why I am baffled as to what happened to my brain.. 😁 

I can't show up at anyone's house unannounced. I respect people's spaces.

I'm thinking of sending stuff to her office, but I want her to be cool with me first..

I have exhausted all the sweet words I know..

Thanks for the input dequeen, I appreciate.. ☺ 

So it's decided, I will be moving to one of the scariest states in this country in a few months. I've been researching everything I need to know to relocate there seamlessly.

I need to learn to use google map efficiently because I read that I shouldn't be asking people for directions upandan.  

I need to leave for places 2hours to the expected time of arrival. I need to not use jewellery or anything that will draw attention. I need to walk very fast at all times (sad though because I had wanted to walk several times up and down a particular area to study all the buildings and people there. Not happening). I have been instructed to not go to the computer village there. I am not sure what I will do with my phone since I habitually always have it in my hand rather than in my bag.... 

New places are scary. There are prospects of great danger and great opportunity.... Will the town favour me? Will I find true friends and love and career fulfilment? Will the land claim my blood? Will the land send me away full when I must leave and move on to experience other great lands? I have many questions, but only when I take the step will the answers be unfolded to me I guess.

God forbid it claims your blood..😁  

Yeah, new places are scary, but you'd never know how you'd fare if you don't venture..

It might not even be as bad as its been painted to be.. 

I wish you luck.. May you be favoured and find fulfilment there. 

Keep a positive spirit. There just might be gold at the end of the rainbow.. ☺ 

• Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, RayBlac said:

Me: I don't feel so good today. 😩

Him: When was the last time you got laid?

Me: uh! I can't remember. 

Him: that's the problem.

He might have a point there. 😁 

Oh honey, don't worry about being merely beautiful. 

Be bold. Be wild. Be strong. Be confident. Be independent and intelligent. 

Be fierce. Be brave enough to be real in this fake world. Redefine Beauty. 

~Brook Hampton 

• Like 2

I'm not waiting for a hero, I saved myself long ago. 

I don't need someone to complete me, I am whole alone. 

I just want a weirdo to go on adventures with.. 

Someone who will dance with me, kiss me when I least expect it and make me Laugh. 

That's It. 

~Brook Hampton 

• Like 3

I will spend my life travelling, Laughing, drinking all kinds of tea, meeting new people, reading good books, growing things, creating beauty, eating chocolate, doing magic, making love, and occasionally, I will write something worth reading. 

~Brook Hampton 

Maybe we need to spend less time staring at screens, and more time dancing in the kitchen, making love, and laughing under the stars. 

~Brook Hampton