Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

what's on your mind?

dequeen

The sight of Margot sleeping with her thumb inside her mouth raises something intense inside Verdene..

She inhales deeply, the love swelling inside her lungs. Afraid she might combust, she exhales..

-Here comes the sun

The necessity to protect you overcame me. I love you too much to remain quiet as you sleep. Watch me rise to kiss the poison out of you

-the sun and her flowers

Do you have the stamina to stay?

To be there unconditionally despite all?

Do you have the courage to resist the pressures from men?

The courage to see yourself inside of me?

Eternal connection is an unshakeable measure of trust

Are you strong enough to love so deeply?

A love that even your last breath can't stop.

_thatladyinred♡ Thinkingoutloud!!

• Like 2

When I look ahead and see how hard all my options are, I take solace in knowing that I need not walk the path, my life is in my hand and I can end it all at anytime.
I think to myself that I have lived through many experiences. Loving girls, loving boys, loving women. Gone from frigid to whore. From liar to brutal honest. From a girl without direction to a woman on fire. A fire that threatens to burn a girl alive. 

~~moi

5 hours ago, FlyJ said:

Georgia!

*Georgia, Georgia, the whole day through just an old sweet song.. 

Keeps Georgia on my mind.. 

What is it with homosexuals and cats and dogs? 

Some gay men and women have either cats or dogs as pets, or both.. 

Why are they so excited to own a pet? Is it cos of their love for animals, or is it cos they feel they ought to own one as gay people? 

The homosexual couple in my compound just bought a Rottweiler dog three days ago..

Now, anyone who knows me, knows that I am mighty scared of dogs. They terrify me...

The past three days have been a long road for me.. 

I have pleaded with them to get a dog cage and put the dog in, or keep the dog in their house.. 

I also told them I have the right to defend myself if I feel threatened in any way.. 

If they ever unleash that dog and it charges at me, Lord knows, I would throw something at it, and wait for them to scream animal cruelty..

This evening when I came home, the dog was jumping up and down, all excited to see me, and I was like 'Mister, stay far away from me, cos your friendliness scares me'

And why do dog owners always say 'he/she won't bite you ' are you in the dog's mind? How sure are you that it won't? Me, I have trust issues, I won't be taking any chances.. 

• Haha 3

• Administrators
On 3/10/2018 at 3:53 AM, Ivyy said:

*Georgia, Georgia, the whole day through just an old sweet song.. 

Keeps Georgia on my mind.. 

:597f839311844_tw_grin1:

• 2 weeks later...

Be confident.. 

Be you.. 

You don't need validation from anyone, you owe no one any apologies for being you..

You don't have to bend backwards for anyone, except,  you really want to.. But, you don't have to if you don't want to.. 

You are unique, you are special, you are incredible..

No two people, not even identical twins, can have same special qualities..

So, revel in the fact that there can never be another like you.. 

Now, you can take that to the bank and cash it.. ☺ 

☺ 

41 minutes ago, Hipstar said:

Think i'm ill fated

I may not know you but I don't think you are. Trust me everyone you know including the people you envy have days they feel the way you do now but life eventually gets tired of messing with your head and learns to give you reasons to smile. So start making lemonade with the lemon life is throwing at you now cos you'll need it when it's time to celebrate your victory 

• Thanks 1

On 3/22/2018 at 5:08 PM, ChazBee said:

I may not know you but I don't think you are. Trust me everyone you know including the people you envy have days they feel the way you do now but life eventually gets tired of messing with your head and learns to give you reasons to smile. So start making lemonade with the lemon life is throwing at you now cos you'll need it when it's time to celebrate your victory 

Thanks my dear but these are all words sick of them

1 hour ago, Hipstar said:

Thanks my dear but these are all words sick of them

Don't worry dear, someday you will forget this feeling and yes, I am speaking from experience 

This is why I like my peace and quiet, I like my space, I like to watch my TV shows and movies alone, while I binge on something, or with a friend that is into TV shows as much as I am, and someone who knows when to talk and when to be quiet. 

How can someone be chattering every second? In my head I am screaming 'pls shut up, shut up, shut up. And here I am just nodding. 

If I am talking to someone and the person isnt showing signs of listening , I would stop talking. 

Well, I have left the TV show I am watching on account of the chatter box, now I am typing and I look over and she is quiet, why? 

I have been hospitable to you, allow me watch my TV show while you wait for your friend quietly, is that too much to ask? Arrrrrghhhh! 

• Haha 1

INTERJECT!

Ding Ding! 

I have just discovered the power of Interjections mid-sentence. 

I would go along and be mischievous now.. 😁